Bloodborne

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Frenzy resist Droi. The sets that have it vs. don't are a pretty drastic difference between.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yeah, the three shadows were pretty tough. They go all HAM on you when you get one to 30%, and then the last one starts summoning huge snakes.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yo so like when I was walking around this vortex sucked me up and nearly killed me then spit me out.

What the fuck was that

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
They are traps. You can trigger them and then you have a second or two to get out of there. Easiest one to find is right outside of the Oedon chapel, turn left and go down a few stairs. In that area there is a corpse on the outer edge that originally had loot, if you stand there a portal will open and grab you

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
You can also cure frenzy with sedatives. The catch is you have to cure it before the bar fills up. Oh, and if they grab you, you are dead.

I just leave the +100 resist all rune equipped. That + extra echoes and +V.Atk damage is pretty much all I use, although there are others that could be useful at times.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Hardest fight in the whole game is the fucking katana hunter in the grand cathedral, jesus fuck. Getting oneshot from his gun is some real bullshit.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hardest fight in the whole game is the fucking katana hunter in the grand cathedral, jesus fuck. Getting oneshot from his gun is some real bullshit.
Poison Knives and the healing suppression stuff - half the time he even goes into 2H mode and helps kill himself stupidly.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Poison Knives are way too powerful. I expect them to get nerfed in a future patch. I used them on that
beggar guy that turns into a super werewolf
if you attack him. It totally trivialized him. lol

I felt bad that I did it but then I thought From should have been smart enough than to make the doorway that small.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So i went into Yahargul and killed optional DB in there - but how do you get back? I had the creepy rapist w/ bags take me once but i didnt explore much and no clue how to get back. Furthermore i killed Amysomethingoranother by being dragged into the students area and that door will still have another grab and pull you in. Ive yet to kill Rom but i suppose he will be next since im kinda clueless where to go now.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, I lowered them all to around the 35-40% health range, then plowed the fuck out of one as much as possible and ran. Then started doing just hit-and-run type tactics using that monument in the middle as cover.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Poison Knives and the healing suppression stuff - half the time he even goes into 2H mode and helps kill himself stupidly.
Yea I wound up having to cheese him at the doors in to the chapel, he can't/won't come out of them and his 2h stance eventually killed him. Dude just does WAY too much damage to fight him "fair".

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Anyone get co-op to work? Ive been sitting here for 30mins trying to get this password matching bs to work to play with a friend.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Anyone get co-op to work? Ive been sitting here for 30mins trying to get this password matching bs to work to play with a friend.
If either of you guys use the PS4 rest mode you should close the game, restart your system entirely, and try again.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Try using a password that no one else in the entire world has a chance at coming up with, um, set the Network to worldwide, and if you're trying to co-op Vicar, be sure to have the Hunter Chief key and use to open the gate.

Is there voice communication built into Bloodborne co-op?