Borderlands 3

Baek

Golden Knight of the Realm
Lold way too hard at the pipes on the ship... Coolant...and...Heatant!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Fuck killavolt
the fucking floor during that event at the end. These quests are pretty damn long.

would not be shocked if there was A BR Implemented in the game later down the road in that section of the game.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
This game improves a lot by using cheat engine.

Being able to run and gun and just open golden chests at will, instead of having to scrounge for ammo and stopping all the time to inspect drops, not being bothered by a tiny inventory, huge improvements for me.

Not having to deal with their social account / code platforms bullshit is the cherry on top of all this.

• 3Dislike
  • 2Picard
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 7 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>

Being able to run and gun and just open golden chests at will, instead of having to scrounge for ammo and stopping all the time to inspect drops, not being bothered by a tiny inventory, huge improvements for me.

Not having to deal with their social account / code platforms bullshit is the cherry on top of all this.
yeah, I want a "kill final boss" button I can just click and watch the cut scenes. challenges are overrated

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
my gear isn't too great, mostly purples
A good blue will outperform an old purple. So don't use color as your only measurement. Their item level system works pretty well.

Only issue I have is a gun will be a good upgrade, the damage is good but the way it behaves is a pain in the ass.

• 1Solidarity

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm

Ammo and inventory space is only an issue within first few hours. Once you get a few SDU upgrades it isn't bad.

• 1Like

Baek

Was there a recent update? I got a notification last night for one but I was mid-carnage so didn't try to do it until I got back to sanctuary, then I couldn't figure out how to run an update. Ran the 'verify' thing on epic games launcher but it didn't download anything new.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm embarrassed to say that I tried to kill Killavolt 4x last night and even turned the difficulty down on the 4th try. I was able to get him down to about 50% one time, but got knocked down without any mobs to get a 2nd wind off of.

Is there a trick I'm missing or should I just come back later?

Baek

I came back at 15/16 when you get a class mod from the story line. Dodge duck dip dive dodge and whittle him down, try to look up to see where the sparks are going to land.

• 1Like

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
First run down last night. The boss I had the most problem with was Pain and Terror. It was mostly because I was trying to use old guns. I swapped into a green rifle after my 5th or so death and then I was fine.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
First run down last night. The boss I had the most problem with was Pain and Terror. It was mostly because I was trying to use old guns. I swapped into a green rifle after my 5th or so death and then I was fine.

When you finish the story, what level were you and, assuming you had some, did your unfinished side quests level up to you? I had heard everything levels up when youre done with the story, but have been unable to confirm.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I was 41 and when I turned mayhem on everything became 41 with it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
i'm still in the tutorial lol but putting this farm guide here for when i get to the right level. Also if you get the weapon The Butcher its apparently OP as fuck

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
i'm still in the tutorial lol but putting this farm guide here for when i get to the right level. Also if you get the weapon The Butcher its apparently OP as fuck

As tedious as BL2 farming could be, that sounds far far worse.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot

Can confirm the Torgue shotgun claim. Had one that shoots cryo rounds, the thing is stupid OP at power level 320, even 350's aren't coming close to it

Edit:

On an additional note. I'm fucking in love with the soundtrack for BL3 so far. A few misses, but there have been some great songs pop up for key moments.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Does the game not scale in coop? A buddy and me are just steam rolling this game right now. Killavolt was a joke.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Does the game not scale in coop? A buddy and me are just steam rolling this game right now. Killavolt was a joke.
It scales, but more balanced weapons at higher levels and all the skill points the higher level has makes the shit easy. At 31+ points you can do some really cheezdick stuff so you can obliterate anything your level.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The game is naturally easier with at least 1 other player owing to how it was designed as a co-op title. The ability to pick your buddy up, split the targeting of a big boss and even run in after dying all make the content smoother.

Plus you have another set of ears to catch all the subtle one-liners spouted by the enemies.

It's funny that we are getting a lot more characterization of the BL2 vault hunters now than we ever did in Borderlands 2 itself. I suppose their previous nature as avatars precluded too much as that might lower player agency. Still I think I know more about Zer0 and Maya from short bits here than I ever did in the many hundreds of hours playing before.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users