Borderlands 3

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
...oh Borderlands you cheeky son of a bitch, you almost had me!

To be continued in 4...3...2... you dirty muther fuckers
I was watching a stream on Twitch that got to that (spoilered) part and I thought I was going to wet myself over the reaction to it. That part was A+ trolling lol

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
end game farming is broken. Finished the storyline today, joined my level 50 buddy and he was killing a boss mob in about 5 seconds. I went from level 39 to 45 in like 30 min! Damn mob drops about 4-6 epics almost every time.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Try to pick up alcoholism, instead of feeling too old to play a game you'll feel too drunk, which at least leaves you hope that it might improve.

Worked for me, anyway.
shit, i got sweaty youngsters buddies who are insane at FPS game carry me through when i need it! lol

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
back from a trip to ireland, rome, and greece. Gaming weekend tomorrow to relax from the trip. This turn out to be any good?

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
back from a trip to ireland, rome, and greece. Gaming weekend tomorrow to relax from the trip. This turn out to be any good?

I think the general consensus is if you enjoyed BL1/2 this is your game

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member

Can one reduce themselves to the humor level of Borderlands after such a cosmopolitan, history-ridden trip? THAT is the question.

From the Coliseum to "rip his dick off" may cause mental whiplash.

• 1Worf

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Enjoyed this in my first run through and post-game leveling to 50 but I don't know if I'll stick out another on True Vault Hunter Mode. My three big gripes;

1) The Lost Loot kiosk does absolutely nothing. It doesn't save loot from a session disconnect, or when you fall through the floor after a boss and have to quit to menu, or when loot is on an unreachable part of the map. It was 100% empty the entire time I played.

2) Bank space maxes out at 50, shared by all characters, and there are probably 250+ unique legendaries / red text items in the game. Somehow the UI is worse than ever and slow to load when your inventory is full, so this is probably a technical limitation due to the way they designed it. So far into the life cycle of the franchise this is probably the most disappointing bit; here are a billion guns, now go vendor 95% of them. I don't stop playing because the game is boring, but because my inventory is full of good shit and I don't want to go through the exercise of deciding which 2 of the 50 items to keep.

3) "Endgame" reward structure is all out of whack. On Mayhem 3 at lvl 50 your options are;
  • Slaughterhouse 3000 for 5 rounds of 3-5 waves each, with two giant bullet sponge bosses at the end of 2+ hours of fighting. This is fun and challenging, until you run out of ammo on every weapon type because the ammo canisters don't refill mid-round, and then have to spam your action ability and melee for an hour while running from one-shots. Reward: 1 red chest of purples and 1 legendary that drops off the map.
  • Run to a rare spawn boss and instagibb it for a chance at a specific legendary drop.
  • Do a chapter boss in 2 minutes (or 20 seconds with the pipe bomb grenade) and get 1-6 random legendaries.
So the best way to see all the awesome gear they designed is to run up to a boss and throw 5 grenades or some OP burst shot at it.
It's a loot and shooter. Let me (keep my) loot and (give me enough ammo to) shoot.

• 1Worf

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Can one reduce themselves to the humor level of Borderlands after such a cosmopolitan, history-ridden trip? THAT is the question.

From the Coliseum to "rip his dick off" may cause mental whiplash.

Ha true :)

When flying from Dublin to Rome, I also sat one row behind this guy.

1568917585933.png

They also lost his luggage (They lost my wife's two bags and had to deliver them in Mykonos to the cruise ship directly)

He laughed when we were both waiting in the Airlingus customer service line and I said, in a really bad Irish accent I tried to use, "Every bag gets packed. Not every bag gets delivered"

• 1Picard

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Solid game. Characters are fucking annoying and as of level 17, every single male is a douchefag and every single woman is a badass.

That's my only complaint about it so far.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Solid game. Characters are fucking annoying and as of level 17, every single male is a douchefag and every single woman is a badass.

That's my only complaint about it so far.
That kinda flips on Eden-6. Cool male chars and the females are cunts.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
She is kind of lame in this one.
This. Tries WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too hard in BL3. Was more aimed at "the bad guy" females. Clay, Hammerlock, Willie Jacobs were awesome. Also that BAMF Chad or whatever his name was..DANGER.

Edit also the uh..Teddy Bear.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Tiny Tina will always be one of my favorite characters if only for her characterization and arc in Assault on Dragonkeep in Borderlands 2.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
end game farming is broken. Finished the storyline today, joined my level 50 buddy and he was killing a boss mob in about 5 seconds. I went from level 39 to 45 in like 30 min! Damn mob drops about 4-6 epics almost every time.
at that level purple is pretty much blue items. Legendaries is pretty much what you are aiming for at those levels.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tina was always a creepy tryhard written by a pedo. Change my mind.

Yes, Dragon's Keep was awesome and she was awesome in it. Everywhere else in BL2 she was some dude's fantasy of a mentally damaged hyper-sexualized pre-teen.

• 1Like