Borderlands - The Pre-Sequel

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Anyone else beat the game yet and restart the story? I like Tiny Tina so the change in narration is good times.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone else beat the game yet and restart the story? I like Tiny Tina so the change in narration is good times.
Been delayed by Evil Within and the wife being busy with other stuff - there's a new narration track when you beat the game!?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Been delayed by Evil Within and the wife being busy with other stuff - there's a new narration track when you beat the game!?
Yeah it is very clever about it too, minor spoilers:
Games starts off and Athena is like you want me to tell the whole story again? And Tina is like yeah I missed it, and Brick is like yeah but this time change the names and add more explosions and make the bad guys sound more badass.
Continues like that through out the main story etc.

Vaclav

LOL - they didn't do that with any of the earlier BL's from what I recall, right? (Been so long since I've even touched NG+ on either)

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Found:
Jakob's Maggie
Drop Location:
Red Text Effect: Fires six bullets for the price of 1 ammo.

Two Fer Maggie is a Level-50 Pistol has base damage of 1115?10 and accuracy of 64.8%. It has a clip size of 14 and reloads in 1.8 seconds. This weapon consumes 2 ammo per shot and has insanely good rate of fire.

Shit is insane, everything melts as Nisha with two of those.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
So you take zero damage when shield is up, makes you a melee/shotgun god. No where near the levels of Nisha but bleeds are amazing, good times teleporting around, shooting dudes in the head point blank with shotty than finish with melee. This build needs some dedication, good roid shield +melee dmg weapon etc. Easier path is get your self high elemental chance weapon and build up the left and right tree.
Ua7H39g.jpg

Borderlands The Pre-Sequel! Skill Tree Planner - jamesdaily.comfor leveling, go down either path first, both do well, although right path you need to be airborne to take advantage of smite.

Vorph

This build needs some dedication, good roid shield +melee dmg weapon etc.
Not really even that much dedication. Shooting Star (which you can farm with Alt-F4 or by marking your savegame read only) + Moxxi's Probe (just need the foresight to not hand in the mission it's part of) + Rend = godmode.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Anyone wanna play this on tunggle? not enough replay value in the BL series for me to justify a buy, after the first.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Is it just me or does this game feel easier than the other two?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I actually found the game more difficult than BL2. It felt much harder to outlevel the storyline quests.

Moebiwan

shitlord
It was definitely definitely harder for me to outlevel the storyline quests as well, although I was never in any danger of dying in the final area or on the final boss. My first run through on BL2 felt far more brutal, and the first time I ran up against the warrior I got my ass handed to me.
Hopefully TVHM will tune that up a bit and present more of a challenge. Even if it doesnt, the Tina/Brick voice-overs are already better than any in normal mode after only just making it to Springs.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
It was definitely definitely harder for me to outlevel the storyline quests as well, although I was never in any danger of dying in the final area or on the final boss. My first run through on BL2 felt far more brutal, and the first time I ran up against the warrior I got my ass handed to me.
Hopefully TVHM will tune that up a bit and present more of a challenge. Even if it doesnt, the Tina/Brick voice-overs are already better than any in normal mode after only just making it to Springs.
They work together really well and you can picture Tina climbing all over Brick while he freaks out, good times.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
We've had some trouble in the first third of TVHM. In the set of pickle quests where you need to redirect methane, it seemed 50% or more of the enemies were super badasses and we hadn't found much for weapons beyond the level 28 purples we had yet (the area is like level 34). Things took forever to kill and could pound us easily. We went and spent some golden keys to get appropriate level items, but it was fairly difficult. Maybe we needed to use the grinder more, I don't know. I assume we did something wrong, but however we did it, most certainly provided a challenge.

Tenks

Generally in BL if you are -6 in levels you're going to crit for like 3 damage anyways regardless of weapons

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Check out the Office Claptraps when you are in Jack's Office. They seem to be working for Gearbox...

Tenks

Not sure if I really care for his gimmick of swapping out guns all the time. Still prefer the pistol girl more than any of the others.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Yeah I can beat the game 3-4 times faster as Nisha, she really is a beast. Put this game down until all the DLC is out and on sale.