Boston Marathon Explosion - Today's Topics: Public Schools

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No big deal if you don't care about this.

Just don't shit on the people who do care and who this event does effect.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
My sister claimed the same bullshit theory that lumie is proposing. She posted it on Facebook then got scared the government was after her and deleted her Facebook. She's also a dumb as rocks stripper. Don't be that person.
Pics?

bleedat

Molten Core Raider
Hah hah, despite the fact that you call me out on my bullshit, I still think you're awesome. No homo.

I'm just now getting caught up on today's events, and I'm glad I can come here to do it.

Merlin still sucks though and im sad this didnt happen in Alabama, Has he blamed it on Obummer yet?
You are a fucking moron.

spronk

FPS noob
on the one hand the dude likes The Ellen Show

on the other hand who would post this pic in their fb feed, all these guys look like terrorists and/or rapists

rrr_img_21103.jpg

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, you two are pretty much complete pieces of shit.
I don't know if I give "zero fucks", but I too have a hard time getting too worked up about this. Yes it's a terrible, cowardly act. But terrorism in general is not the problem so many people think it is, statistically. Car accidents, workplace accidents, various diseases, drug/alcohol abuse, all of these play a far larger role in human misery than the occasional idiot blowing himself or other people up. And as others have said, there's far more actual human conflict all over the planet that goes unreported every single day, and few in the developed world seems to give a fuck about that either.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
These outfits just kill me. Who puts on a muumuu with a kitchen towel on their head in the morning, looks into a mirror and thinks to themselves - "Yeah, I look good".

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I would imagine people from Saudi Arabia might not think it looks all that weird though

If that's his family, or class mates, especially.

I will agree that dude in the middle with the sunglasses looks like a sex offender though. Big time. I think we should name him Ahmed the Fondler.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
These outfits just kill me. Who puts on a muumuu with a kitchen towel on their head in the morning, looks into a mirror and thinks to themselves - "Yeah, I look good".
To be fair, they all look better than the person on the left who is representing American style.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
To be fair, they all look better than the person on the left who is representing American style.
Those robes are like their versions of suits, so that dude is not really sporting the American style that would be comparable. It would be more like comparing those muumus to this:

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Personally, I think of something like this when i think of typical Western/American (not western cowboy) wear but that might just be because I'm from Chicago where we no longer have fat people.

dress-shirt-under-sweater.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Two whole people died. And one of them was an eight year old! I'm guessing that since the bombing happened more than two people have been murdered in Chicago, probably including an eight year old.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Blame the south? If it ends up being a crazy from the south, hell even if it's a guy on my street I'd beat him with a baseball bat, cut his legs off at the knees with hedge clippers and post pics just for you guys. The "average" white southern is about protecting people. I've seen strangers defend non english speaking folks at the damn fair ground before. All my new yorker friends come down here and get freaked out when someone at the grocery store asks if they are having a nice day. The Westboros are their own version of crazy, just like every community with shootings have had their own version of it. Nashville is a bigger melting pot that most cities in the country and maybe 4 out of 10 are actually from Tennessee at this point.

Out of 18 pages I've only seen 4 posts about blaming the south so maybe I'm overreacting. Reading shit like that makes me want to say why won't someone blame a Yankee's fan? Baseball has their share of crazies too.

On a side note I'm feeling much safer seeing the Araysar's post things like he does rather than running for public office. This means there is hope!

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Two whole people died. And one of them was an eight year old! I'm guessing that since the bombing happened more than two people have been murdered in Chicago, probably including an eight year old.
Different situations in some respects. Unfortunately this is business as usual in Chicago now.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
There's a difference. American Inventors are self eliminating