Box office flops that deserve a sequel

Baghwan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wing Commander, god I haven't watched it in years, I can't even remember if it actually really sucks, I just recall it being a sci-fi film that tanked.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Can't have Rad without...

rrr_img_31349.jpg

But for reals, according to this listhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_box_office_bombsI'd say nothing.
Can't have Rad or Gleaming the Cub without...

rrr_img_31393.jpg

Dune.

Although the Sci Fi miniseries was better in a lot of ways, but that wasn't a "box office flop" so whichever.

I'm sure anyone tasked with a Dune chronicles film for Hollywood today would shit all over it in some manner though so maybe its best left to those two adaptations. Or maybe another miniseries would be the way to go. HBO this time!
I heard there is supposed to be New Dune Movie coming but shrugs, who the hell knows.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Joe Dirt

I also second Pootie Tang. Saw both of those movies for the first time within like a week of each other back in 2001(I think they released a few months apart). That was a good week.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Yea, I liked that film, and there is definitely more to see. I don't pay much attention to what is and isn't a success though.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
The 13th Warrior lost me at the scene where he learns how to speak their language by watching them talk around the campfire with no context whatsoever. It never quite recovered after that.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Blade Runner, Legend (Tim Curry Tom Cruise version), and Big Trouble in Little China