Boxing

Column_sl

shitlord
I think Floyd stipulated that if he lost there would be a rematch but if he won there wouldn't be.
That's because Floyds smart. Hes going to take two easy fights for the record,and then retire.

I wish Roy Jones would have done that after taking the heavy weight belt.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
You guys shitting on this realize this fucker is 38 years old right? This fight in 2005 = HOLY FUCK.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
It's definately not a shit sport right now. You are 100 percent not watching it
It's the only fight that mattered in the last 6 years, and it's the only one that will matter for the next 5 years. There is literally nothing exciting on the horizon. Of course I watched it, just like I'll occasionally watch the World Series even though I can't stand 4 hour long postseason baseball despite being in love with it from the time I was four. It's nostalgia. That still doesn't make it good.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Roy Jones Jr.. go look up videos from his fights in the 90s if you want to see some shit.

Think Pacqiuo's punching with Mayweather defense + ~20 pounds

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
If that fight was suppose to revitalize interest in boxing from casual sports fans I can say it did anything but

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Fuck this Scottish announcer can't shut the fuck up soon enough.
lol, had to mute it as soon as it ended.

Fight went pretty much like everyone thought. I expected Pacman to be more aggressive, and I expected Floyd to counter punch more.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
But how do you fuck up a guy that is constantly running from you?
Ask Maidana. He did a pretty good job. Boxing isn't fucking Rocky where you are expected to just sit there and trade power punches ..

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't know anything about boxing and this is probably the first full fight I've ever watched, but I was highly entertained. I was really impressed by Mayweather's skill. Seemed really technical and in control while Manny was just flailing. It was like watching the Spurs dismantle other teams with just pure professional class during last year's NBA playoffs.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Glad I'm not a boxing expert, that fight was fucking boring. Also fuck that Scottish announcer.

Column_sl

shitlord
If that fight was suppose to revitalize interest in boxing from casual sports fans I can say it did anything but
No one expected Floyd to be so much better then him. We knew Floyd was good, that was just way over Pacman's skills level.

I don't even understand how he thought he won that fight.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
But how do you fuck up a guy that is constantly running from you?
Um, did you not see Floyd planting his ass in the center of the ring from like round 5 onward?

He completely stopped going to the ropes. He flat out did not give a shit about anything Pac could bring from that point on.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Roy Jones Jr.. go look up videos from his fights in the 90s if you want to see some shit.

Think Pacqiuo's punching with Mayweather defense + ~20 pounds
No fucking way was Jones as good defensively as Mayweather.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I'm with Column. In spite of what I predicted this was an all time great fight and Mayweather absolutely cinched his place as one of the greatest of all time. He humiliated PacMan.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I got screwed because I'm married to a filipina so I had to watch it with a bunch of em. I feel dirty just donating to mayweather's money train.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
The biggest boxing match in recent history is more boring than a lay and pray mma fight, thx hype train.