Brave Frontier

Rime

<Donor>
I wonder if it's the same for Maxwells LS, would kinda diminish a lot of her appeal.
It does apply to the Elemental Weakness portion of Maxwell's LS.

Even without her LS, she is just an absolute monster in terms of Stats (All base 2k, 6200 HP) and her SBB (33 MASSIVE Hits, with a +30% Crit Buff - Does not stack with SGX, however) is just incredible. Heck, her base attack has 22 Hit check for terms of BC drops.

MossyBank

N00b
Btw guys, if you happen to own a sphere frog already, don't use it on a unit that isn't at it's full evolution state... a lot of people are using them on 5* Darvenshel right now, you lose the sphere bonus if you evolve your unit.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Btw guys, if you happen to own a sphere frog already, don't use it on a unit that isn't at it's full evolution state... a lot of people are using them on 5* Darvenshel right now, you lose the sphere bonus if you evolve your unit.
Holy shit that's dumb.

Also the mail stuff expiring is bullshit. I've got 10 burst frogs in there waiting :| WTB team cost to evolve my dudes.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
That auto record & share shit can be turned off in the main menu btw

velk

Trakanon Raider
Zebra and Mare being nerfed to the ground makes me glad I was too lazy to farm them heh ;p

Level 170 of Xenon's tower seems pretty good farming material - can autobattle it and a pretty high chance of crystal, god, frog, 150k gold drops etc. Pity about the shitty experience 8(. Level 180 Estia is too hard to autobattle I think.

Gave Maxwell a bash with Lilly friend, Grah lead, altri, lilith, lilith, oulu. Went pretty well through the first two guys, but when Maxwell showed up she had some massive hardon for altri, attacked him like 4+ times a round every round, bit it after 3 rounds or so, and after that it was all over.

I think even with the 6* zelnite batch, there's going to be a fair chunk of luck involved in winning this one.

MossyBank

N00b
Got stuck in an endless Unexpected Error loop when beating End in FH7, had 106m points before the final point reward screen too.
frown.png
I'd reload the game and it would put me back on my final turn on End, beat it again, and crash... finally after restarting the game 6 times, and beating end 6 times, it kicked me out to the main screen. Rip points/FH orb... oh well, hope they fix it or no terminus for anyone.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
managed to get lilith to 100 and elimo to SBB1 tonight... now for team cost.

Also, sphere frogs: where do I get them?

Taloo_sl

shitlord
A bug apparently. Open a ticket if it happens to you.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
managed to get lilith to 100 and elimo to SBB1 tonight... now for team cost.

Also, sphere frogs: where do I get them?
Special stages that open after you clear the later campaign maps. Also one for getting 930k in FH7 End level. First boss is a joke. Second boss shit on me but I was in a rush and probably ignoring mechanics.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Last stage of the 3rd frontier level paralyzed my entire team, and while I had items to cure that because no one had an open turn I got fucked. Fun times!

Unexpected error every time it goes to the score tally screen
frown.png

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Last stage of the 3rd frontier level paralyzed my entire team, and while I had items to cure that because no one had an open turn I got fucked. Fun times!

Unexpected error every time it goes to the score tally screen
frown.png
Yeah this is the first season I've done End 7 and didn't expect that jump in difficultly. Got 400k only through first 3 stages with rainbow team. May need to rethink this.

Ye i got stuck by the end bug. If you "give up" the fight in the menu instead of killing them you'll finish and get the rewards but you wont get the points for the last round.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ye i got stuck by the end bug. If you "give up" the fight in the menu instead of killing them you'll finish and get the rewards but you wont get the points for the last round.
Looped in the death animation so not an option, and I want my 1m points
frown.png

Rime

<Donor>
Currently lots of bugs.

If you go above 949,999 points in End, you glitch out.

And if you get to the last boss in Terminus, she only has like 5 hit points.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This recent event has worked wonders for my frontier team. BB spam now is self sustaining, max rewards first 2 stages first try np. 3rd got shit spawns and messed up one and still got close to max.

Leaving up Dilma with 10/10 SBB and new Medulla Gem (2554atk!). Seemed to pair well with Felneus.

MossyBank

N00b
Last months FH, couldnt even clear Terminus, and only got maybe 75% of the rewards... this season got 1.4m on Terminus, got my first Legwand gem! Now to farm ranks... still pissed at the End bug from yesterday, lost a FH orb for that, gonna sting a bit.

Team:

Deemo (Lead)
Zellha
Michele
SGX
Melchio
Uda (Friend)

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah crazy difference since last FH. All rewards this time. Annoying they don't mail or something all these rewards they just butchered my unit space. (123/110)Not sure where to put these imps. It's probabaly Zelnite(A) or Lily(A)?

Max SBB
Uda
Michele
Melchio
2x Luther
Uda friend