Brave Frontier

MossyBank

N00b
Just got my Lexida sphere too, cleared all 3 levels using defense squad.

Lilly Matah (lead)
Darvanshel -- honestly was tough keeping him alive, being a fire unit.
Melchio
Themis
Lilith
Uda (Friend)

had to use 2 gems on 3rd stage, one was my fault... attacked with Darv instead of using his BB on accident. *facepalm*

Guess I could of used double maxwell, maybe for the next one in a month. :p

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Steamrolled Selena. Velk used you as my Maxwell friend on third stage
biggrin.png

Double maxwell shines so hard here, no gems used.

Lead: Maxwell Sol Generator / Amanohabaken
Friend: Maxwell Velk Think you had legwand bathootha?
Michelle (G) Amanohabaken
Elza (A) Amanohabaken / Sol Generator
SGX (L) Dandelga
Dia (A) Amanohabaken

This is the party I wish I had kuda 6* for. I honestly felt michelle was lost in there and did not contribute her buff. Swipe order was SGX -> Dia -> Elza -> Michelle -> 2x Maxwell. Maybe should have replaced her with exvehl for elemental bonus from maxwell.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You 3 fucks are on like a whole different level than the rest of us.

I finished up Vargas last night but had to 2 gem it, one on 2nd round, one right before his rez.

I really can't wait for this super rate up tomorrow to level up BB's. I feel like that's really holding me back right now.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
1 gem'd vargas:

uda lead (i have no other bb)
themis (my only healer)
darvenshal
luthor
michele
zelnite (friend)

Aside from sphere frog'd darvenshal nothing special all sbb10's, he was my first gaia kill (cuz i wanted his reward the most) now to try the other 3.

I have a sbb10 ophelia and sbb8 dilma so i'm hoping eze will be easier.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Gumi needs to setup the leader thing PAD did...

Leader in "Group #1" slot is always available, and whichever one you used most recently is also available. I'd love to just leave my max Lilly Matah up for everyone to use while I farm shit with Elza.

monnoh

Golden Squire
Yup, that would solve a lot. I usually quest with Uda and farm with Zelnite. But people looking to tackle harder stuff and missing a meta mitigation unit would benefit more from me having Darv up etc.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
So it seems that Lexida won't actually increase the damage your basic hits do, but rather spread it out over a larger amount of hits. I wonder if it will increase BC gain from these normal hits otherwise it would be a bit of a subpar sphere, maybe nice for arena but who really cares about that.

Kantern

So it seems that Lexida won't actually increase the damage your basic hits do, but rather spread it out over a larger amount of hits. I wonder if it will increase BC gain from these normal hits otherwise it would be a bit of a subpar sphere, maybe nice for arena but who really cares about that.
Incorrect. Lexida doubles your hit amount without any damage reduction. The Halloween spheres reduce the extra hits damage.

It has two main uses.

#1 Arena, stick it on Melchio or Lucina or any high hit count person with a lot of BC checks.

#2 Support units who do not BB every turn / no damage BB. I.E. Lilly, Oulu

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Welp. Polished off Maxwell finally this morning. Turns out there's nothing to it if you don't fuck up turns and don't get RNG'd five times to Darvs face. Then stomped Selena with a 1 gem run (four BB in a row can fuck off thanks). Beat the game entirely till raids. Boooooo.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
You 3 fucks are on like a whole different level than the rest of us.

I finished up Vargas last night but had to 2 gem it, one on 2nd round, one right before his rez.

I really can't wait for this super rate up tomorrow to level up BB's. I feel like that's really holding me back right now.
Heh that's how I feel reading their posts ....

Gonna give Vargas another try tonight, my biggest issue is I don't have single target crits like Michelle or Luther, other than a barely 6* Lucina with 3bb.

MossyBank

N00b
Welp. Polished off Maxwell finally this morning. Turns out there's nothing to it if you don't fuck up turns and don't get RNG'd five times to Darvs face. Then stomped Selena with a 1 gem run (four BB in a row can fuck off thanks). Beat the game entirely till raids. Boooooo.
Now you can do what I do, spam the last level in Lanara just for XP/BB Fodder till new content. :p Or you could work on making 5 Amanohabeken/Sol Creators too, almost done with that myself atm.

Kantern

Now you can do what I do, spam the last level in Lanara just for XP/BB Fodder till new content. :p Or you could work on making 5 Amanohabeken/Sol Creators too, almost done with that myself atm.
On that note. Have you noticed more Imps popping up last few days? I been spamming that quest for about 2 weeks with my energy. Yesterday I got two imps, and this morning I got one. I NEVER got an imp before yesterday from that quest.

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just started the trials and Gaia vortex. Only Karl so far and did Vargas without gems. I don't think I'm using my bb or sbb correctly though. Autobattle might be the reason on that one. Feel stupid I wasted so many of the Crescent Dews when they first came out. Didn't know how good they actually were. I was like I never die I don't need em!

I don't think I used the optimal units for the Vargas vortex. Still lvling bb on Elimo and probably could have skipped Zelnite. I have good water units too but not really ready ((B, A) Mariudeth, (A) Raydn, (G) Kuhla)
Went with - Lilly - Signas - Zelnite - Rashil - Darvenshel - Maxwell .
I thought he would resurrect but dodged that one. I guess if you take him down from 25 to 0 no revive?

velk

Trakanon Raider
Gumi needs to setup the leader thing PAD did...

Leader in "Group #1" slot is always available, and whichever one you used most recently is also available. I'd love to just leave my max Lilly Matah up for everyone to use while I farm shit with Elza.
Yeah, that would be really handy, I always feel guilty when I realise I left my arena team leader (dia) up by accident.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Working on it now. Really just lack one days farming and six months of faggots not sending me the right honor gifts.

On that note my ID is 3193630059. Going to free up a lot of space on my friends list. Just send me the right stuff and I'm fine with keeping newer players. I normally run Zel lead with Sol and one of my hit spheres but can run anything you need as far as meta goes by request. My zel is both quest and arena so almost always up outside of super parades.

velk

Trakanon Raider
For call of the storm - I've gotten 5 imps ( 4 def, 1 hp ) out of 141 runs ( count of ogre shards, 1 per run ). I've dumped them all on darv so far - probably not optimal but the number of times he got oneshot on maxwell drove me crazy. Honestly the low drop rate isn't an issue given it's auto-battleable and the exp, gold, and time taken are top notch anyway ( 50-60k gold with zelnite and 7200 xp for 23 energy).