Brave Frontier

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I love my Breaker Dilma, use him almost constantly space permitting.

Did Lance GGC this morning without any issues, used:

Darv (Lead)
Dia
Aisha
Ulkina
Lilly
Maxwell (Friend)

Wasn't really confident in being able to keep BBs up without Lilly and am glad to have taken her. Not sure I have good mono teams for Selena or Eze... could almost do some sort of mono Green with Zelnite, Dilma, Nalmika, Miku..

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hey can someone give me a heads up next time there's a rate up on a seriously good healer? I've got tons of great units. game defining and all, and still only have shitty Tiaras or Dean for healers, and Dean isn't even SBB'd because he's a shit healer.
Definitely pull when Ulkina's 6* comes out. I believe it'll be later this week. Next up is the other half of this batch, then I think it should be Ulkina's 6*. She's like an upgraded tree, who can heal / cleanse on her BB at a lower cost than any of the old healers (18bc instead of 20), but her SBB does damage instead of healing and gives status immunity. Pretty ridiculous.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
There anyone with a Darvanshel maxed out (preferably guardian) that can put it up in about 45 minutes? Going to do another Maxwell run and it seems like my entire friends list doesn't have one up right now.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!!! I was so fucking close. She focused my Lilith right before the revive. Was down to Zelnite and Lancia, and there was literally no red showing on her health bar. Next turn +100k hp.

Edit: God damnit I'm so pissed. If I had literally had like 100 extra damage I bet she would've died. I don't wanna run that fucking thing again...

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ulkina rate up

Someone go pm grim, I dont know how to pm with phone!
You sure about that? Don't see anything on Facebook, Reddit, the news section or anywhere else that says it's a rate up. Just the summon screen, which doesn't necessarily mean rate up.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!!! I was so fucking close. She focused my Lilith right before the revive. Was down to Zelnite and Lancia, and there was literally no red showing on her health bar. Next turn +100k hp.

Edit: God damnit I'm so pissed. If I had literally had like 100 extra damage I bet she would've died. I don't wanna run that fucking thing again...
That sucks are you gonna try again ,ill leave my darv up medulla/sol creator

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That sucks are you gonna try again ,ill leave my darv up medulla/sol creator
Kind of surprised you're not already on my friends list. Says you're full.

How did you figure out the super event was on the 21st?
It was in their 1st Anniversary announcement. You can go to the News section on your app to see it.

Some dude on Reddit in the spoiler. I only have 334.

ZAkTjXy.png

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I should be able to get over 500 summons this time. 70 summons just in the mailbox. I know some people have huge amounts. Might have to go into the 3 energy dungeons and quit right away just for the points. Could be worth it just for the 40point non friends too. I did so well with the amount of crystals and frogs last time.

Elurin you are making me want to start to tackle Maxwell now. Just did Grah today. I love the quit the game trick to keep items too. Also I want to try it now with the Melchio and Lilly bug before something gets fixed.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm stuck in the fucking revive cycle. Got her down to 0 twice and for some reason she doesn't die!

Post Maxwell Edit : My strategy was really good, I think. Used Ushi's strat of Zelnite to do Jugg by himself (Ronel was there for status null). Worked like a charm, and then took about 5% out of Abaddon before dying.

rrr_img_82469.jpg

Switched my squads and did my Maxwell squad first (still #2 though, technically). That went well until I got stuck in the revive cycle. Couldn't quite get him down. And after I died, I realized where I fucked up. I never revived Grahdens (had a 75% revive left too!). I think that would've put me over and I would've won.

So then my 3rd squad is what I had for the Jugg/Abaddon squad originally. I even timed my 2nd squad dying so nothing big would happen and Maxwell still fucking destroyed them.

I don't know what to do at this point. I guess I can try again and hope I have a revive left for Grahdens. Shit just takes sooooo fucking long.

So yeah, that's a good thing to know for anyone. Even if you "kill" Maxwell at the start of the SS turn, she's still allowed to use her ability to revive. So you have to be done by turn 3, 7, 11, 15, or 19.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Holy fucking hell you guys weren't kidding about Uda and Luther. Assembled a throwaway party (80 Kikuri, 60 Lunaris, 55ish Radyn, 60 Luther and 38 Uda leader) pretty much by just throwing in my highest level decent units + Uda and Luther. It massacres my old team handily. Can't wait to level and evolve those two.

Nocello

Golden Squire
I had a tough time bursting Maxwell down with Lillith in my squad. I took her out with ease with Grah lead, Luther, Zelnite, Darvenshell, Tree, and a lilly friend. Told somebody else my team and he took it down first try with the same team. Lillith just does nothing for me anymore.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Really? I figured Lilith with STBB would be good. I'll try Luther tomorrow. Takes too much out of me to keep running it. 3 times today at 45ish minutes a run fucking sucks.

Nocello

Golden Squire
Holy fucking hell you guys weren't kidding about Uda and Luther. Assembled a throwaway party (80 Kikuri, 60 Lunaris, 55ish Radyn, 60 Luther and 38 Uda leader) pretty much by just throwing in my highest level decent units + Uda and Luther. It massacres my old team handily. Can't wait to level and evolve those two.
Luther is an absolute monster.

Nocello

Golden Squire
With Zelnite and Lilly keeping bb/sbb up, You will be using Luthers bb/sbb pretty much every turn or every other. He does a lot more dmg than Lillith.