Brave Frontier

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hmm, with the team I did I didn't take Lilly. It was Grahdens, Zelnite, Lilith, Oulu, Lancia, and Darvanshel friend. It works really well having 2 defensive BB's. Oulu kind of sucks by himself because he can't do his BB and push Maxwell and Abaddon into their big abilities.

Nocello

Golden Squire
With a Lilly friend and zelnite, I can use Darvenshells Sbb pretty much every turn. every once in awhile it might not be up, but it really is just about every turn.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't have Lilly or Darvanshel though, that's the problem. If I had one of them, I'd be able to go with the other as a friend. But Oulu isn't really a good Darvanshel replacement in my experience.

I'll give it a shot tomorrow though. Grahdens (lead), Zelnite, Luther, Lancia, Oulu, Lilly friend.

Nocello

Golden Squire
I don't have Lilly or Darvanshel though, that's the problem. If I had one of them, I'd be able to go with the other as a friend. But Oulu isn't really a good Darvanshel replacement in my experience.

I'll give it a shot tomorrow though. Grahdens (lead), Zelnite, Luther, Lancia, Oulu, Lilly friend.
Should be good with that
GL!

Nocello

Golden Squire

Should be good with that
GL!

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm

Just got home from work. If you need a lilly or darv friend tomorrow just ask. I will toss it up. Work early and will check thread tonight/tomorrow before work to see.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I should be able to get over 500 summons this time. 70 summons just in the mailbox. I know some people have huge amounts. Might have to go into the 3 energy dungeons and quit right away just for the points. Could be worth it just for the 40point non friends too. I did so well with the amount of crystals and frogs last time.

Elurin you are making me want to start to tackle Maxwell now. Just did Grah today. I love the quit the game trick to keep items too. Also I want to try it now with the Melchio and Lilly bug before something gets fixed.
The people with huge amounts of summons won't be pulling on the 21st anyhow. They have to have skipped the last super honor summon which was exactly the same, so they won't pull this time either. Apparently jp gets events with imps and sphere frogs in honor summon and those people won't pull until that happens here.

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah I really want to wait for imps/sphere too but I would probably lose the 14k honor points in the mail.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Is it appropriate to post a bug here that allows you nearly infinite karma? Do people know about this?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yes! Suck my fucking dick you fucking whore! Grahdens was definitely the difference maker. After reviving him and doing the first bit of damage I knew I had won. Makes me a bit annoyed that I could have won last night, but oh well.

rrr_img_82481.jpg

Also, I want to reiterate how OP Zelnite with Lexida is. Did this again and I timed my screenshot right before the turn he died. Solo'd Juggernaut and did like 15% damage to Abaddon. Binx has one up that you can use, but if anyone is going to try Maxwell, I can put mine as lead.

rrr_img_82482.jpg

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I ran SMP today 4 times, and then I started looking at my box...and I have no idea what the fuck I'm going to even do with them. Really need Kuda's batch to get their 6*'s so I have something to level.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Yes! Suck my fucking dick you fucking whore! Grahdens was definitely the difference maker. After reviving him and doing the first bit of damage I knew I had won. Makes me a bit annoyed that I could have won last night, but oh well.
Grats ! Feels good hey ;p

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I think failing so many times made it all the more sweet to finish.

Now I need to start prepping for FH8 which will probably be in the next week and a half.

Kantern

Also, I want to reiterate how OP Zelnite with Lexida is. Did this again and I timed my screenshot right before the turn he died. Solo'd Juggernaut and did like 15% damage to Abaddon. Binx has one up that you can use, but if anyone is going to try Maxwell, I can put mine as lead.

rrr_img_82482.jpg
Congrats!!

MossyBank

N00b
Well finally finished Reeds batch.. think I did okay on typings after ALOT of farming of each unit.. wish I got luckier and got the typing I wanted right away, but meh.

uUqX8rv.jpg
0c7biGZ.jpg
MfGdOVa.jpg
TJrHjIT.jpg
SzrxJiQ.jpg
8fzsBJ3.png

I'm sure the whole thing was a waste of time, but I got nothing else left to do in the game atm, so maybe their 6*'s will be OP. Was good XP anyway. Double Maxwell was so OP in OTK'ing these guys.

Kantern

Well finally finished Reeds batch.. think I did okay on typings after ALOT of farming of each unit.. wish I got luckier and got the typing I wanted right away, but meh.

I'm sure the whole thing was a waste of time, but I got nothing else left to do in the game atm, so maybe their 6*'s will be OP. Was good XP anyway. Double Maxwell was so OP in OTK'ing these guys.
Got all Anima but Aneil, working on Eru still. They are pretty good exp, and they are good energy spenders while at work. Got there crystals from them also! Never go the burst frog
frown.png

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
If we follow JP's lead, we'll more than likely end up getting them again right before the 6* versions are released. That'll give you the opportunity to grab Rhein and Eru.

I think I missed Lucana in all the Maxwell business. If I can get Maxwell's SBB unlocked in the next 4 hours, I'll give Nevsky a shot before it disappears, and then Eru should be no problem. So far I only had Reed drop though, and it was an Oracle. So for the most part I said screw this event. I ended up getting a burst frog on one of them though, unlike Kantern.

Edit: Ziz batch 6* stats are out. Phew. I was worried because I fused my Ziz away like 2 months ago. Was really worried it was going to bite me, but he still sucks.