Brave Frontier

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I found the trials to be pretty easy. It was mostly just tedious because they took so long. Then again, it may be because after having done Maxwell so many times, counting to 4 turns for Lico wasn't hard.

I have no idea who to give the sphere to. I kind of prefer to have a stat boosting sphere plus sol creator over just tons of stats. Put it on Elza with Legwand for now, but we'll see if I keep it there.

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah, I found the trials to be pretty easy. It was mostly just tedious because they took so long. Then again, it may be because after having done Maxwell so many times, counting to 4 turns for Lico wasn't hard.

I have no idea who to give the sphere to. I kind of prefer to have a stat boosting sphere plus sol creator over just tons of stats. Put it on Elza with Legwand for now, but we'll see if I keep it there.
Darvenshel is ideal candidate if/when you get him. Not sure beyond that too much.

Sorry I missed your request, was napping. Celebrated thanks giving today :p

Kantern

Wow...the HR31 unit sounds amazing. Healer/Defense/Damage in one. Almost seems like you would use it with Darvenshel or another one, not replacement.

??????? | Tesura

Lord Stats: HP 6150 ATK 2110 DEF 1930 REC 2110
Imp bonus stats: HP 750 ATK 300 DEF 300 REC 300
Hit Count: 10 (drop check count 2/hit)
LS: Great boost to Atk, Def & Rec (50%) for all Water and Light units Great boost to Atk, Def & Rec for all allies and adds Water and Light elements to attack for all allies AH, I misread the code + my Japanese is shit. Gomen. OTL
BB: Aqua Fort: Greatly recovers HP for all allies and reduces damage taken by half for 1 turn (26BC to fill)
SBB: Rebel Astoria: 18 combo powerful Water attack on all enemies and boosts own critical rate and Spark damage for 3 turns (34BC to fill, crit rate +60%, Spark damage +100%, damage modifier +400%)

As for other new units...#1 thing is omg more STAT BLOAT

Seems crazy high compared to last batch of units.

??????? | Arth (Fire)

Lord Stats: HP 6104 ATK 2323 DEF 1728 REC 2001
Imp bonus stats: HP 750 ATK 200 DEF 400 REC 300
Hit Count: 10 (drop check count 2/hit)
LS: Small chance of ignoring an opponent's Def when attacking and boost in critical hit damage (critical hit damage +100%, DEF ignore chance 15%)
BB: Slash Flare: 11 combo powerful Fire elemental attack on single enemy & slightly increases allies' BB gauge (18BC to fill, BB gauge fill 8BC, damage modifier +520%, drop check count 2/hit)
SBB: Phoenix Glide: 16 combo massive Fire attack on single enemy & fills own BB gauge to max (42BC to fill, damage modifier +620%, drop check 2/hit)

So pretty much a new Rowgen already with an additional BB use to manipulate BB bars. Rowgen has pretty much same attack, but will have about 100 higher with imps. So nothing really special.

???????? | Belfla (Water)

Lord Stats: HP 6370 ATK 1961 DEF 2082 REC 1747
Imp bonus stats: HP 750 ATK 240 DEF 240 REC 420
Hit Count: 11 (drop check count 2/hit)
LS: Chance of inflicting a random status ailment when attacking & boost in damage dealt during Spark (Injury 10%, Poison 7%, Sick 10%, Weaken 10%, Curse 7%, Paralysis 7%, spark damage +30%) (same as Nalmika)
BB: Styx: 15 combo Water attack on all enemies & probable damage and defense cut for 1 turn (25BC to fill, -ATK&DEF chance 30%, enemy ATK&DEF -30%, damage modifier +250%)
SBB: Glacier Dragon: 18 combo powerful Water attack on all enemies, probable drastic damage and defense cut for 1 turn & slightly increases allies' BB gauge (45BC to fill, -ATK&DEF chance 30%, enemy ATK&DEF -30%, BB gauge fill 8BC, damage modifier +450%)

This guy just sounds amazing. Like the Ardin/Fiora debuff but with attack and defense. No elemental buff, but another BB fill.

?????????? | Ragshelm (Earth)

Lord Stats: HP 6213 ATK 2192 DEF 2153 REC 1605
Hit Count: 12 (drop check count 2/hit)
LS: 30% boost to HP and ATK of all units and small chance of ignoring an opponent's Def when attacking (DEF ignore chance 15%)
BB: Emerald Borg: 14 combo Earth attack on all enemies and add chance of inflicting Weak effect to all allies' attacks for 3 turns (25BC to fill, damage modifier +250%)
SBB: Tyrant Breath: 18 combo powerful Earth attack on all enemies, probable damage and defense cut for 2 turns & add chance of inflicting Weak effect to all allies' attacks for 3 turns (45BC to fill, -ATK&DEF chance 30%, enemy ATK&DEF -25%, damage modifier +450%)

Adds a chance to do a status effect on units hit? Weakness is ok...doesn't seem to crazy good. Rather have the water unit. Just noticed it says 2 turns for the damage/defense debuff. So that is nice.

??????? | Shiela Sierra
biggrin.png
(Thunder)

Lord stats: HP 6146 ATK 2060 DEF 2019 REC 1921
Hit Count: 5 (drop check count 3/hit)
LS: Reduction in BB gauge required for BB and probable slight reduction in damage taken (BB gauge consumption -20%, damage mitigation chance 10%, damage mitigation effect 20%)
BB: Volt Ignition: 12 combo powerful Thunder attack on single enemy & reduces damage taken by half for 1 turn (22BC to fill, damage modifier +440%)
SBB: Caladbolg: 26 combo powerful Thunder attack on all enemies, reduces damage taken by half for 1 turn & boost in ATK for 3 turns (43BC to fill, ATK +80%, damage modifier +330%)

Another Guard unit. Doesn't seem that good imo. Attack boost can be gotten from others and if you use her may even conflict with others? Would have to use her first. Bad drop checks on normal hit, but better on SBB.

???????? | Priscella (Light)

Lord stats: HP 6122 ATK 2154 DEF 2000 REC 1878
Hit Count: 12 (drop check count 2/hit)
LS: Nullifies all status ailments and chance of absorbing HP when attacked (damage absorb chance 40%, damage absorbed 20%)
BB: Crystal Mirage: 14 combo Light attack on all enemies and add chance of inflicting Paralysis and Weaken effect to all allies' attacks for 3 turns (25BC to fill, damage modifier +250%)
SBB: Advent Stellar: 18 combo powerful Light attack on all enemies, boosts own ATK in proportion to REC for 3 turns and add chance of inflicting Paralysis and Weaken effect to all allies' attacks for 3 turns (45BC to fill, ATK +(70% of REC), damage modifier +450%)

Oh man...a unit that want's rec? Oracle type optimal? Not sure will have to see how the modifier affects final damage. Seems meh otherwise overall. Another new status effect added to units buff.

????????? | Borgeus (Dark)

Lord stats: HP 6421 ATK 2207 DEF 1854 REC 1682
Hit Count: 9 (drop check count 2/hit)
LS: Chance of slightly absorbing HP when attacking and great boost in damage dealt to weak elements (HP drain chance 50%, HP drain 5-15%, elemental weakness damage +100%)
BB: Dark Venom: 13 combo Dark attack on all enemies and add chance of inflicting Curse and Poison effect to all allies' attacks for 3 turns (25BC to fill, damage modifier +250%)
SBB: Rex Mortuorum: 17 combo powerful Dark attack on all enemies, boosts own ATK in proportion to DEF for 3 turns and add chance of inflicting Curse and Poison effect to all allies' attacks for 3 turns (45BC to fill, ATK +(50% of DEF), damage modifier +450%)

Elemental weakness leaderskill! Probably my favorite of the status effect buffs. Will have to see how much the % stat buff makes a difference. Lord/Anima same damage as Guardian/Breaker? Guardian highest? etc...

So overall...Sierra and Belfla stand out most to me. Depends if the new Rec/Def%+ are additive or multiplicative how good other units are.

Not sure how good the defense cut in half will be over the previous units like Fiora and Aldin who also add dual elemental changers.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, but good fucking luck getting HR31. If you're getting 3 per FH, that's a good 7 months depending on what you are now. I'm at 4, so it'd be about 9 months.

Edit: Wow, JP gives out 5 free gems?

And of course, I get Il and Mina. Lame. Farm gems time to get those units!

Kantern

Yeah, but good fucking luck getting HR31. If you're getting 3 per FH, that's a good 7 months depending on what you are now. I'm at 4, so it'd be about 9 months.

Edit: Wow, JP gives out 5 free gems?

And of course, I get Il and Mina. Lame. Farm gems time to get those units!
Will be longer then that IMO. Just because we will be capped at 21 and then 26 for some time :p

Also, I don't think he is nearly as meta as Maxwell or a lot of other units. He is not going to make or break groups. His BB cost is a lot higher than Ulkina for a heal, which means MUCH higher than any other healer. His SBB cost is pretty low though.

I think I rather have Ulkina+Sierra for content clear over him + something else. I don't think he will be that useful if he is the primary defense/guard unit by himself.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Damn, just grouped with a unit named Iris. Fuck, I want one. Adds dark, MTBB, and does a baller ass heal every hit.

Edit: 2nd summon, Lorand. JP rate ups suck too apparently.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Used my summon tickets and got a (A) Yujeh, (B) Tia, (A) Kuhla (dupe), (L) Uda. No ide what Yujeh and Tia are, somehow missed their release info. Still no Lilith or Rowgen! After this summon event is over I need to update my spreadsheet and start soliciting advice on some of the remaining content. Knocked out Trial 3 but didn't try any others yet.

Kantern

Got a Zurg drop finally and it was Anima!

I am not sure if I want to keep going for breaker or not.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Never mind couldn't sleep... Here's a work in progress Google Doc (guessing this is how you share something)

Brave Frontier - Google Sheets

Feel like I can do a decent job of putting teams together for some of the rest of the dungeons (final GGCs, Trials, Maxwell, etc...) but get kind of lost on swipe order now and really really need to do some Sphere farming.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Never mind couldn't sleep... Here's a work in progress Google Doc (guessing this is how you share something)

Brave Frontier - Google Sheets

Feel like I can do a decent job of putting teams together for some of the rest of the dungeons (final GGCs, Trials, Maxwell, etc...) but get kind of lost on swipe order now and really really need to do some Sphere farming.
Yea you're pretty much maxwell ready couldn't ask for more
grah/lilly (lead)
ulkina
darv
zelnite
(insert favorite heavy hitter)
grah/lily (friend)

just did trials 1-6 today basically just had a maxwell group
my heavy hitter was rowgen and sometimes i grabbed an elza friend if i couldn't get a lily friend. Trial 5 i had to 1 gem.

cheenky_sl

shitlord
they opened up the evo vortex dungeons again for 2 days... and i here thought i was going to be able to relax a bit starting tomorrow. at least i'm all out of super honor summons for now.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Got a Zurg drop finally and it was Anima!

I am not sure if I want to keep going for breaker or not.
What else are you going to farm ? Call of the Storm gets you 10k more gold and 200 less xp per run, both seem to have the same chance of imp drops.

In random hilarity, of the three arena matches for the daily I got :
- Round 1 kill of entire team
- Round 1 kill of entire team
- All units attack same guy and don't use BB, last survivor enemy elza curses AND kills my entire team from full health.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
they opened up the evo vortex dungeons again for 2 days... and i here thought i was going to be able to relax a bit starting tomorrow. at least i'm all out of super honor summons for now.
Be glad you have something to do. I ran the pot dungeon to evo Ulkina, but after FH finishes I don't really have much interesting to do in global anymore.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Imps given out just now, did not see them this morning (for the server issues) check your chests.

Also, i was curious as to IMP max values you can put on guys since they changed it from a cap to variable by unit. Did not see this posted so enjoy:
Site will show you max imp value stats per char.

No.601~700 - ??????*???? ??wiki:???*??GAYM(????? ?)

Choose on the left side under Unit Encyclopedia the range of your unit number, then select your unit, then you will see a chart where it has Strengthening limits so you don't waste your imps
smile.png
I think the color changes too, but unsure, i've not hit any max's yet.
nDCyGYd.jpg

Neph_sl

shitlord
You could just use the wiki, they list out max imp values for each unit. If you mouse over the number (or anything underlined), it'll you show you more details. Like for imps, it'll tell you how many you need to max that unit. The only thing it doesn't show is attack modifiers for units.

Crusher God Uda - Brave Frontier Wiki

If you want even more detail, there's a link on the first post that has pretty much all the details for every unit (attack modifiers, how BBs change per level, etc).

Brave Frontier - Unit Skills and Effects Guide Global (Peta) - by Brave Frontier PROs

bytes

Molten Core Raider
You can't waste imps by the way, the game will not let you fuse them into a unit if you're overshooting. That is what happened to both a friend and myself at least.