Brave Frontier

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Pulled again because the summoning ticket I had from emergency maintenance... 4* Breaker Elza (Dupe). I ain't even mad bro.

edit: So for FH... do you just bang your ahead against a level trying to get a better score constantly? This is the first time I'm getting really close to completing one. I feel like I need to just keep slapping myself against End until I get the 950k (860k twice now... not sure what to edge up). I'm not even sure I can handle terminus, as end can go badly for me and I get raped if I don't start doing BB Spam OHK.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You can't waste imps by the way, the game will not let you fuse them into a unit if you're overshooting. That is what happened to both a friend and myself at least.
Someone was saying that's true on JP, but not global. I never tried though. I will say once you max out a unit completely, they grey out again (like they did when you had max SBB before).

Also, the best way to figure out if you're maxed is to look at the character sheet. If it's a yellow number, you can still add to it. If it's orange, it's maxed.

And Ao, basically the "end game" for FH is to run Terminus as much as possible to get the highest rank you can and move up HR ranks (even though the current HR rewards are garbage outside of Tilith). If you can't clear Terminus regularly, at least try to run it once or twice to get as many rewards as you can. If you've done that, then run whatever you can for the most points possible.

Players choice coming soon, vote here:https://www.facebook.com/BraveFronti...03561899745219

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Well, he just needs to hit 950k to get that sphere frog for end, then he can have fun in terminus.

FH and stuff are all extended 1 day i believe cuz of the weekend.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wasn't sure if he'd beaten end yet. Yeah, definitely read some strategies and try to get that sphere frog! And then run Terminus once if you can for whatever small extras you can get (a few gems is always nice).

I really want FH to be over. Fucking tired of it. I'm struggling to stay in the top 10k because of all the downtime. I was set for a while at around 4-5k, but now I'm bouncing in and out of 10k.

cheenky_sl

shitlord
shit i just realized how far behind in FH i am. only 24 runs. well as long as i can make it to +2 i'll be right where i expected to be. currently only +1

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
What the fuck? Does JP have crazy drop rates compared to global? Or was I incredibly lucky? Never had 2 crystals in a normal run before. Shit, I'd be happy with that result on SMP on global. I did 3 runs, 4 crystals.

rrr_img_83364.jpg

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
You can't waste imps by the way, the game will not let you fuse them into a unit if you're overshooting. That is what happened to both a friend and myself at least.
Ya this must be only for JP because I wasted an attack imp on Maxwell a couple of days ago thinking the same thing.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Pretty much settled on getting +2. Can get 1.2-1.4 consistently but I'm hovering around 20k even with using my FH orbs every chance I get.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Question on Terminus, trying to squeeze more points, should I use Deemo, Uda, Eliza or Miku as lead? Michelle rounds out the group. I'm getting to 1250000 or so can't seem to break 1300000.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Any link to strategies for it? My list of units weirds, so I'm trying to find the right mix.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
I usually just browse reddit but I'm always missing some top units or only have an oracle instead of breaker/anima. I just experiment usually but would like to get that sphere before it closes.

cheenky_sl

shitlord
Question on Terminus, trying to squeeze more points, should I use Deemo, Uda, Eliza or Miku as lead? Michelle rounds out the group. I'm getting to 1250000 or so can't seem to break 1300000.
if you're able to spark well, i'd go with deemo as it'll probably fill your bb gauges better than ares excelsior (uda and elza LS). if you're running uda in your group, his SBB has the BC drop rate buff as well. if you have a melchio his SBB elemental buff would help with weak element points.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Any link to strategies for it? My list of units weirds, so I'm trying to find the right mix.
Besides the usual lots of sparks, i've had success using michele for her fire sbb since there are a lot of mobs, and grah for his light/dark buff since the other half of the mobs are dark/light.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Where can i get Metal Mimics besides evolving to get them? There was a while back where they were dropping like flies everywhere and now... nothing.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Just did Terminus with Lilly, Darv, Ulkina, Zel, Dilma, friend Maxwell. Ended up completing with 960k. For being a blind run 1at attempt not going to complain. Thinking about switching out Lilly lead with Zelnite or someone else with Ares. Lost a lot of bonus points I think bc of not having Lilly damage or damage from Ulkina. Don't think I can replace her though.

cheenky_sl

shitlord
Where can i get Metal Mimics besides evolving to get them? There was a while back where they were dropping like flies everywhere and now... nothing.
they're rare drops in 1st and 2nd mimic vortex dungeon.

also finally was able to clear terminus right now and came up with 1.2m... so close to that legwand i can taste it. also i want those 3 burst frogs for HR7 so i have to make sure i keep up with FH runs.
team was:
uda lead
luther
darvanshel
michele
ulkina
zelnite friend

this FH i've realized how great zelnite is. i still won't use him for general questing because my item space is cramped as it is.

edit: if i can max out elza before this FH is over i'll probably replace uda with her, but don't think i'll be able to unlock her SBB by that time so not sure if i'll be able to get that little push to 1.3m

Neph_sl

shitlord
Ha! Finally beat Maxwell. Now to try to level her before FH ends...

So much RNG dodging in that fight.

Comp was Grahdens (lead), Lillith, Lilly Matah, Darvanshel, Elimo, Darvanshel (friend).

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think FH8 Terminus is significantly harder than FH7.

I agree with you about Zelnite and item space. I think I'm up to 160 and I still have to clear it out often (keeping items for farming isn't helping though). That said, Zelnite stays in my squad. WAY too valuable.