Brave Frontier

velk

Trakanon Raider
Do you find that muramasa and foil are useless for questing/vortex? I basically don't change anything out. Currently my team has 1x foil, 2x muramasa, and 2x stat booster.
Muramasa/Foil are great for questing as long as you are fighting stuff that does not hit too hard or live too long. Sometimes you need that extra buffer to stop your guys getting 1 shot, or that extra bit of recovery to keep up with the pounding you are taking.

If I used the same team for arena and questing I'd probably not bother to change them except for trying hard stuff. My main team is an absolutely terrible arena team though, so I keep em separate.

MossyBank

N00b
Yeah my main Questing/Vortex team uses 2x Sacred Jewel, and 3x Gilded Pearl atm. Will replace the gilded pearls with more jewels or medulla gems (whenever I get my hands on one). My Arena team uses 5x Muramasa atm.

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Is this a normal thing?
rrr_img_74333.jpg

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Is this a normal thing?
everything seems normal there. You've just got a good team and/or are picking your fights carefully.

For anyone who doesn't have me on their friends list I just cleared out some room. ID:3763245247, just make sure you indicate you're from Rerolled and I'll make sure to add you. I usually run a 6* Aisha but that will be replaced by a Felneus soon.

Neph_sl

shitlord
I burned a gem to run the Super Metal Parade 3 times so far and have an alarm set to run it again after I regen to 40 energy. I was really temped to burn another gem, but I just reminded myself that this game is a marathon, not a sprint. It's so stupidly easy to drop cash on these games due to impatience...

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I burned a gem to run the Super Metal Parade 3 times so far and have an alarm set to run it again after I regen to 40 energy. I was really temped to burn another gem, but I just reminded myself that this game is a marathon, not a sprint. It's so stupidly easy to drop cash on these games due to impatience...
I'm embaressed how much I spent on PAD...Still F2P on Brave Frontier, but that Electrifying Event was tempting! They give away so many gems in this game...It seems like a lot more than PAD.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pretty sad to log in today and see no more 80 point friend bonuses. That was some good times

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fucking Super Metals really needed two wait 2 or 3 days. I have absolutely no zel (21k). So while I'd love to hit it a few times, I can't since I can't fuse anything. I guess I could just keep expanding my box, but that sucks.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
It really is time for the specific element metal parades to come over to the global version. Let's hope they don't cut that out to wring out some more money of the playerbase.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_74375.jpg

It would be nice but I seriously doubt they would do it. What I would really like is if they allowed you to evolve the other kings / Gods into the next tier like they let you do with the ghosts.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Bleh our of Zel so quick, game can be very frustrating.

I'm noticing it's getting progressively harder now that I'm halfway through St Lamia.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm embaressed how much I spent on PAD...Still F2P on Brave Frontier, but that Electrifying Event was tempting! They give away so many gems in this game...It seems like a lot more than PAD.
I'd say the flip side of that is getting the right unit in PAD is much more of an instant considerable upgrade.

BF seems alotbetter about giving you units you can find a use for though. In PAD even early you'll sometimes roll multiple units that are just useless to you and will be for a long time/forever. BF fairly early at least almost anything from the rare summon seems useful.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Bleh our of Zel so quick, game can be very frustrating.

I'm noticing it's getting progressively harder now that I'm halfway through St Lamia.
That's about where I started running with a dedicated healer. May, Claris, or Merith look pretty crappy stats wise, but their BB only takes 15 crystals to charge, so you can heal off damage pretty quickly and be more efficient with items.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Got 'Hail Bot Reeze - breaker' today been using 'Azure Blade Lucina - guardian'
Don't want to goof again and choose poorly... which is technically better?

Neph_sl

shitlord
Lucina is better if you're just starting out, her leader skill is pretty good (+25% attack if 5 or more elements on your team, +50% at 5*). Reeze's leader skill isn't bad though (nullifies status ailments at 5*).

I'd say focus on Lucina, but don't sell or fuse away Reeze.

edit: That tier list is pretty good for the most part, but the problem is that it's based off their 6* forms which aren't all available on global yet. Comparing their 5* forms, I'd say thatLucinais better thanReeze(while the tier list has Reeze > Lucina).

Terial

Trakanon Raider
nice list
smile.png
I'll use that for reference, it does not have all though, i have a 4* Sky Angel Kushra that i've never used.. not on list
According to that list, i should switch to Reeze though... i'd like to keep both and i guess level them both up for now and pick over time, both are good. I'm not playing a 5 element team though, my leader is Duel-GX anyway