Brave Frontier

Brand

Molten Core Raider
nice list
smile.png
I'll use that for reference, it does not have all though, i have a 4* Sky Angel Kushra that i've never used.. not on list
According to that list, i should switch to Reeze though
smile.png
If you prowl through Brave Frontier reddit you will see tons of lists with rankings...I just had that one up when you posted. Take it all with a grain of salt...For all we know, Merlin made that list.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
current team with GX as leader), i'm just relaxing and enjoying the game, not trying to go nuts lol.. I do have 10 metal keys and 1 gold key though too.

3aLJTqX.png
hKHXu1d.png
1LE7Q62.png
AHdqx4S.png
rtTMWGa.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I looked a bit but didn't see anything, is there a list of what it takes to evolve and where the items are found?
bravefrontierglobal.wikia.com/wiki/Brave_Frontier_Wiki

Search for your unit to see.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
nice list
smile.png
I'll use that for reference, it does not have all though, i have a 4* Sky Angel Kushra that i've never used..
It only shows the unit with the latest evolve and does not include any free units (honor summon). Kushra evolves to 5 star and is then named "Rebel Angel Elsel" which places her as a tier 2 unit according to that list. Why they didn't just keep their "main" name and change their titles is beyond me.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
nice list
smile.png
I'll use that for reference, it does not have all though, i have a 4* Sky Angel Kushra that i've never used.. not on list
According to that list, i should switch to Reeze though... i'd like to keep both and i guess level them both up for now and pick over time, both are good. I'm not playing a 5 element team though, my leader is Duel-GX anyway
Kushra turns into Elsel, arguably the strongest Thunder unit in the game and she has a beast mode buff to boot. Definitely want to level her up.

I've dropped 4 stones running through this damned Super Metal event and am now flat broke. Got tree to 6* and all of my strong units almost maxed 5* (except Douglas, who I should really be focusing on more). Evo's cost too much damned money and I hate having to wait for the weekend to chain run the zel dungeon.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
well, thanks to both of you, I didn't know that and was planning on ignoring Kushra.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I ran Super Parade a couple of times. STA isn't really optimal for burning any gems on it right now. If I had like 55 and could do 1 Super and 1 Regular, maybe. And too bad my xp wasn't optimized, if I had known maybe could have set it up last night.

The rare pulls in this game definitely seem good and as non-IAP it also feels like plenty of gems come in still. Was trying to compare this vs. PAD and Summoner's War. Brave Frontier seems way in the lead as far as useful pulls, PAD feels like mid road, and Summoner's War is a worthless joke.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
From what I hear she is a must have for her LS of ignoring status buffs group wide when doing hard fights like the trials (Karls paralysis etc)

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ive been over the top satisfied with my rare pulls and Ive also been getting a lot of starter units all of a sudden from honor summons, too.
Water Mono so far
Felneus, Radyn, Dean, Tesla, _____
Dark Mono so far
Logan, Zephyr, Kikuri, ____, _____

Im on the home stretch for leveling/evolving all my water units and Ill be so happy to just hammer BB in on them, then. Could really use Elimo, or any rare summon healer.. but Im still waiting patiently.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
With the crazy honor events going on recently I finally got Mifune and Luna within 2 days of eachother. I rolled Eze to start (breaker!), and had 2 Lance's drop so far. No sign of Vargas or whoever the fuck the water starter is.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
It wasn't posted in the news section but on their facebook page because of 10m downloads fuse rates are up. Now is the time to farm those boost units in the starter thunder zone and get your Michelles / Felinous' / whatever SBB10.

Or you can be boring and just fuse your gods / crystals for a much greater chance at 1.5 / 2.0 exp boosts.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Farmed the hell out of the starter one today. So far only managed to get Sefia to 5/10 which kind of sucks because he's not 6*, but my other 5*s are too high / not max for the Zell cost to do it. Grybe is almost 80 though so can work on him.

Neph_sl

shitlord
So now that 6* Lebra is available, is it worth leveling mine up? +ATK/DEF/REC sounds pretty good, but good enough to justify the dps loss? I'm guessing you'd run 3 dps/healer/lebra.

velk

Trakanon Raider
So now that 6* Lebra is available, is it worth leveling mine up? +ATK/DEF/REC sounds pretty good, but good enough to justify the dps loss? I'm guessing you'd run 3 dps/healer/lebra.
Yes, he has monstrous stats and a lot of fantastic buffs. The only reason he isn't top rate is that a lot of his individual stat buffs have a stronger alternative available. ( Michele, Zelban, don't remember the rec one ).

You need to make a spark team to use him as leader - they can be a bit tricky as it relies on your timing as well as what units you have. Duel-SGX makes it 100x easier ;p

Rime

<Donor>
Lubradine's 6* SBB is 10 Attack, plus his buff.

He is a beast, getting mine leveled up now, will replace my sad 6* Atro as my buff bitch.

MossyBank

N00b
So a couple of days ago I finally got my first Miracle totem. Probably should have attempted him last week or maybe 2 weeks ago, bought into the hype that he was gonna be really hard. I wrecked him with my rainbow team.

After a month and a half of playing, got my first 6 star unit just in time for thunder arena vortex.

v66Qb9S.jpg
87sTjkh.jpg

velk

Trakanon Raider
So a couple of days ago I finally got my first Miracle totem. Probably should have attempted him last week or maybe 2 weeks ago, bought into the hype that he was gonna be really hard. I wrecked him with my rainbow team.

After a month and a half of playing, got my first 6 star unit just in time for thunder arena vortex.
Grats. I am not really looking forward to thunder arena, my thunder team are a bunch of useless scrubs. ( I've been hijacking the thunder crystals to feed more useful black/white units heh )

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Would I ever need to sub in Anima Sea King Mega over any of my other members? Guardian Felneus, Guardian Ice Wizard Dean, Breaker Ice Tower Tesla, Anima Spear Arms Raydn, (insert healer here).

All those units are A and B tier for water, but I dont feel like they mesh very well. Sea King Mega is C tier, but his leadership bonus versus Dean's is better. But Felneus' Leadership bonus is whats recommended. Thoughts please? Cause if I dont need Sea King Mega for anything, Id like to just get his ass out of my inventory and never waste leveling him up.

And grats, Mossy!

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider

God damn, can I have some of your karma? Shit.