Brave Frontier

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
The consumables look better than a lot of the craftable stuff, compared to how easy these three dungeons are at least.

Lunar Treat - Replenishes HP & slightly increases DEF, REC for 2 turns

Mooncake - Sufficiently replenishes HP & increases DEF, REC for 2 turns

Crescent Dew - Revives one ally from KO status to 75% HP

But yeah, the sheer amount of BS items is frustrating.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Anyone know why the newest [Android] version requires microphone and camera access?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This fucking game, I swear. Trying to get a metal god for metal mimic. So far out of 4 runs I've gotten 2 crystals. I can't tell if that's trolling me or not.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Has anyone else made the Mystic Lantern and did/did not get bugged out? After the one person posted above, I am a little gun shy to pull the trigger.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
restart the game first, just to make sure you loaded the items correctly.

Got 5 gems from clearing places, decide to finally try for dark unit...
Lorand. So I have a "decent" fire squad shaping out, and yet I still can't get a dark unit for the life of me. :|

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I tried and it did bug out, did not lose mats, did not have lantern. So am just gonna wait.

Btw, the Synthesis Items also give the same result. So it isn't just the crest.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Pretty easy if you're not trying to roll up with a squad of 4stars. I was a bit scared about it myself and then it turned out to be fairly easy.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Depends on your team / their levels. Miracle puts out a lot of AOE, I'd say 2-3 times more damage than a regular totem puts out. So if you struggle to kill regular totems, I wouldn't try Miracle yet.

Phelps McManus

<Silver Donator>
Make sure you are friends with a_skeleton_03 and use his Grahdens. He makes Miracle Totem a lot easier.

I ran it with a mostly fire team (phoenix healer) and fire seals.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I got moon bug on level 3, it's rare but can drop from any of the levels.

Also, not sure why it has me on the google list and user not available or whatever. I just double-checked my ID...it's me alright.

I have a pretty good leader share too, max level 6* Duel SG whatever. Still leveling up to his SBB so he does no BB dmg right now which is way lame, but I'll get him there.

Neph_sl

shitlord
You might want to use Zephyr for lead for his damage reduction from light types. I've never tried to do Miracle without a healer, but maybe it's possible to burst him down and rely only on healing items

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Fuck I love totems with my normal rainbow team and Themis friend. I get double heals then.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I dont really have a Lightning Team, but is Oracle Rina even worth leveling up? // Is spending gems to blast through a Metal Parade advisable? Theyve basically had a gem a day since a little after Ive been playing, is that normal? // ...and for god sakes, they say that Light and Dark Idols are rare. Well fuck that and fuck them, cause its Light and Water for me. I rarely see a light idol and I cant ever catch the water idols that I actually see. This is in the idol dungeon, mind you. I dont have a light team, hell I only have Alyut for example. But I have three characters that are 5 star, waiting to go 6 star because I cant seem to get any Water Idols. I need 5 total for the 3 characters. Just getting so screwed by the rng rng. Any suggestions? Cause I have I have all the mats needed to level up every other character I have thats worth of it.