Brave Frontier

Terial

Trakanon Raider
ya know, i'm not one to really ever pay for stuff in game, but this game i've been really enjoying and i don't mind giving them some money.. so i decided to buy some gems... i've tried for a few days now and always get an error that there is a connection issue. Is this a known issue? I've tried on LTE, i've tried on work wifi, i've tried on home wifi.... nothing.

moontayle

Golden Squire
They supposedly had some maintenance this morning which was supposed to resolve some of it. So far I haven't had any issues but I've learned not to expect much from that end (sadly).

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
ya know, i'm not one to really ever pay for stuff in game, but this game i've been really enjoying and i don't mind giving them some money.. so i decided to buy some gems... i've tried for a few days now and always get an error that there is a connection issue. Is this a known issue? I've tried on LTE, i've tried on work wifi, i've tried on home wifi.... nothing.
This whole event, from a marketing perspective - is to get its current player base used to having an abundance of energy, money and leveling materials. So right now, people will want to spend more gems to get more champs so they can keep leveling shit and taking advantage of the event. After the events over, then people will want to spend gems on Energy to spam key dungeons because they've gotten used to 1 energy per 3 minutes. Its a pretty basic scheme that works really well for something like this.

Long story short, due to the event above - a lot more people are playing this game and its causing the game to be... Not as enjoyable... as it would normally be when energy isnt 1 for 3.

(in another shit occurrence of RNG, I already have a Guardian and Breaker 6* lvl 100 Zephyr. I spent a few bucks to see if I could fish up the new water unit - 3 oracle zephyrs in a row. Wow, can you shit on me more please?)

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Energy change should be permanent, it's not tied to the event going on right now.
That is correct. PAD did a similar thing last year IIRC to compensate for the growing player base and increase in levels. Essentially they don't want it to take more then 12 hours or so to recharge everyone's energy.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That is correct. PAD did a similar thing last year IIRC to compensate for the growing player base and increase in levels. Essentially they don't want it to take more then 12 hours or so to recharge everyone's energy.
I didnt know that. The marketing plan I had in mind would have been pretty profitable in my opinion. Though, seriously the change to energy like that is pretty cool and its hard to complain about. The only downside is now I feel ADD about Brave Frontier. lol

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
After reading the posts about Karl / Grah yesterday on my drive decided to give him a shot and see what it was like. Walked in almost completely blind with these set ups:
Team 1

Lv 100 Dia (Anima / SBB1)
Lv 80 Lira (Anima)
Lv 80 Sephia (Oracle - Hope these Imps help out here on typing!)
Lv 80 Grybe (Lord)
Lv 100 Dilma (Breaker)

Team 2

Lv 67 Bordebegia (Breaker)
Lv 100 Signas (Anima / SBB1)
Lv 75 Farlon (Breaker)
Lv 57 Aisha (Guardian)
Lv 57 Magress

Team 3

Umm... don't think I had one, lol

Got him to like 20%. With some reading up and reorganizing, and a couple of the other units I have leveled (and extra levels I've got on the subs) think I can pull it off. Had no idea what potions to bring in so just had some High Cures, Divine Lights, Revive, maybe a Def Potion, can't remember. Usually have >50 STA left when it is time to level up after running Fourfold, so I'll do an extra Miracle Totem or now attempt this guy. Time to read the thread!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
If this is permanent, I'm buying more gems to throw at them. Fuck I don't want to give Google my credit card number though :|

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
If this is permanent, I'm buying more gems to throw at them. Fuck I don't want to give Google my credit card number though :|
Link your account to your facebook, delete the game, and then redownload BF through the Amazon app store. They constantly have 20-40% off "coins" that you use for buying "gems". When you combine the amazon discount with a random Gumi gem discount, there are times you can get 50% off. Thats what I did last time (about a month or two ago) and stocked up on gems.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
what was the comment about XP/time vs XP/stam for stages? I can do fourfold, but it's not really quick to burn off stamina fast.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just curious, but would people rather have my Lilith (1 SBB) or Uda (9 SBB) as my leader? The Uda will be a 10/10 SBB as soon as I get tired of throwing fodder at it and use a frog.

MossyBank

N00b
So I got my Breaker typed Zellha up to 6*, should I replace my 6* Farlon with her for Arena? Both are 15 bc to fill, but I think Zellha hits harder? The rest of my team is 2x lira, 1x ophelia, hatsune miku.

Edit: Just relized her regular BB is single target. Oh well.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
So I finally decided to clear out the crap in my roster and put it in a spreadsheet and this is what I've got:

* Level Type Name BB SBB
6 42 L Holy Flame Vargas 4
6 100 A Sacred Flame Lava 4
6 100 A Drake Angel Aisha 10 6
6 100 A Inferno Princess Dia 10 1
6 100 A Felneus 10 10
6 100 L Noble Fist Dilma 1
6 100 A Havoc God Luly 2
6 100 B Havoc Angel Ronel 10 1
6 100 A Sky Mage Rashil 10 10
6 100 L Mech God Grybe 1
6 100 B Terminator Lilith 10 8
6 61 B Guardian Chief Sodis 3
6 100 B God Eater Lira 6
6 100 L Evil God Kajah 4
5 72 A Red Blade Farlon 3
5 50 O Defiant Luther
5 80 B Ice Apostle Tiara 4
5 75 A Snow Lion Signas 3
5 43 B Gun Goddess Serin 4
5 49 B Gun Goddess Serin 1
5 80 B Blade Hero Zelban 2
5 78 G Goddess Hatsune Miku 3
5 71 B Noble Thief Zelnite 4
5 80 A Drake God Lodin 8
5 75 L Drake God Lodin 2
5 11 A Mech Cannon Grybe 1
5 28 G Holy Master Aem 1
5 80 G Xenon & Estia 3
5 75 G Sir Sancus Xenon 1
4 44 A Hot Chef Lancia 1
4 26 B Professor Lorand 4
4 22 L Swordswoman Seria 1
4 60 L Snow Cub Signas 1
4 44 A Hail Bot Reeze 2
4 24 G Iron Shield Darvan 1
4 1 G Scar Blade Zelban 1
4 40 B Pugilist Dilma 1
4 1 G Gold Warrior Rina 1
4 39 A Light Blade Alyut 2
4 42 O White Lebra 6
4 6 O Prodigy Themis 1
4 56 L Deemo and the Girl 1
4 50 B Scythe Alice 1
4 1 B Scythe Alice 1
4 55 L Dark Swords Logan 1
3 1 A Wyvern 1
3 1 B Wyvern 1

My main team is: Dia (lead) Kajah, Lillith, Dilma and Ronel and I will swap in Rashil if I need heals. Thoughts?

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I'm not a huge fan of rainbows anymore, but I guess you can't really get a full on BB spam team with your units going. Definitely level the Zelnite and if you can't get another Luther (with a better type) or an Elza, level the oracle Luther you have. His stats are great no matter what and his sbb is the tits.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah my rainbow team feels a little weak now. But after trash my BB team can't keep it up on a single target boss. I'm gonna have to make an updated one of those lists myself, I have a lot of high rated units but my teams still seem a bit sub-par.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
A proper BB spam team will one or two round almost all quest bosses. If you are going to fight something hard (the Grand Gaia dungeons etc.) then you will need a crit team to oneshot it anyways.

dangler_sl

shitlord
Can anyone give me some insight into how to acquire Light totems? I've been grinding Oasis of the Gods all week and zip. Could they have them disabled?

moontayle

Golden Squire
Now I see why the Zebra grind is a pain. At least it's somewhat palatable now, with the increased energy cost. Still, I hope I don't have to run this thing fifty times to get one.