Brave Frontier

Neph_sl

shitlord
Since we're sharing tips, an arena tip that I learned from earlier in this thread...

Tap the corner of the refresh button at least 12 times without activating it. Move towards the button while tapping until you press it. Do it right and your opponent's arena points will be visible. Always challenge leaders with close to 3000 points more than you. Do this and you should either get 200 points if you win, but if you lose, you'll only lose 10. That way, you'll always go up in arena points.

Another variation on the tapping is to tap a dozen times on a cloud and then hit the refresh button.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I always just went for someone the next rank up when possible, and if not just did someone way higher level than me or with some ridiculous W/L record usually. Worked out fine, but this will work out much more finer.

Speaking of W/L record, ran in to some guy that was like247-6 the other day, forget his whole team but he had 2 Liras and the whole team took almost no damage somehow and when he went he filled full squad's BB's in one turn. It was hurty. Wish I'd paid more attention to the team.

In the video I linked both high ranked guys have multiple Kikuri's in their team, why is that? Just the high curse chance?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OK so here's what I'm working with now. Eventually Dia will lead my rainbow team I think, but I really need something stronger. Still leaning towards a Red BB team with Bordebegia(or Luther?) lead. Fire is, by a huge margin, my best color. Just including stars, name, and type(A = Anima, O = Oracle etc). Levels come when they come and BB will be worked on when the time is right, SBB noted.

6* Luther (A), max SBB
6* Bordebegia (A), max SBB
5* Dia (L)
5* Aisha (O)
4* Ramna (B)
4* Dia (B)
4* Freya (G)

--------------------------
5* Dean (B)
5* Reeze (G)
5* Tiara (A)
4* Tiara (A)
4* Selena (L)

5* Dilma (B)
4* Pixy Leore (B)
4* Zelban (L)
4* Lidith (G)
4* Miku (L)
,got 4 Guardians and 1 Oracle(accidentally sold) before getting Lord. Gave up there
3* Titania (L)
5* Loch (A)
5* Ahvel (B) or Esna or whatever his name ends up
4* Rina (B)
4* Shitbird (Poop)

5* Sodis (G)
5* Deemo x 2 (B, L)
4* Deemo x 2 (B, L)

6* Logan (O), max SBB
5* Lily Matah (A)
4* Lemia (A)
3* Lico (A)

So for harder content I am right now leaning towards Bord, Luther, Dia, Aisha, Ramna for a usual BB team. But am I missing something got stuff where Fire blows(like Karl)? Deemo or Miku rainbow team? I'm lacking in pretty much every color but Fire, I guess I need to go back to rolling all my gems.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Day three of the hunt for Zebra. I've lost track of the number of attempts but I do know I've leveled 3 times and got Uda from lvl 1 BB to lvl 10 SBB.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
opened up my game, 4 honors summons, check the honor summon page, still shows crystals, roll, 4 fucking shitty 2* mobs. Exit and restart the game, no honor bonus. Seriously? This is fucking stupid.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
It took me upwards of 70+ tries so keep up the good fight man (bro fist) The plus side though like you said is exp and BB fodder so it isn't as bad as it would be.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah the +80 honor bonus is gone too
frown.png
frown.png

Neph_sl

shitlord
Got a Guardian Zebra last night before the honor event ended. It definitely took a crazy amount of runs for me, but I didn't count.

YOLO pulled an Oracle (bleh) Faris too. I may level her though as she gets a +45% crit buff with her SBB, which is the same as Aisha. Unfortunately, she's my only unit that can (eventually) buff crit.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Finally cleared the campaign. Dropped rainbow and moved to max lvl max BB Zebra lead, Signas, DX, Aisha, Zelnite and anything at all as friend. Two crit buffs lets me alternate them after the first level and 1 shot all but the last levels of the last map and the 2nd to last level of the last area. Had shit luck with crits on Vargas three times before I just stoned the damn thing. Now the long wait for zelnite 6* and extra rate on tank units. Double maxxed every other worthwhile unit I have during the event as well. Game is all but beaten once I get a damn mitigation unit.

Theres a new challenge dungeon out "trial of the gods" apparently its about as hard as the grand gaia chronicles ie very hard. And def ignore seems to be essential. Wish id not slacked on leveling zephyr.
Reward for finishing the 3rd trial looks sweet.

Providence Ring (Boosts ATK 25%, DEF, REC, HP by 20%. High chance of reflecting partial enemy damage.)

Been giving the trials of the gods a go. They're tough.
The first one isn't so bad with some def ignore, stuff dies pretty quick. The second trial is a lot harder.
Wiess the first boss reflects damage back so you have to heal after attacking or have a lot of hc generation. He also does big damage aoe and can 1 shot people. the 2nd round of trial 2 i 1 shot the mifune with def ignore, the luna gets an buff at low health and hits hard but i managed. The third boss is a beast (juggernaut) reminds me of a mmo dps check. He seems to complete heal every 10 turns so you have to down him in that time. He has pretty weak damage output though and i could stay alive indefinitely but just couldnt output the damage to down him. He single target drains bb and does a medium strength aoe and full curse every 3 rounds or so. I ran sgx-michele-luther-altri-oulu-zelnite friend. The zelnite was nice for the earlier rounds but i can see a lily matah being very beneficial. It was hard to keep the sbb's up against juggernaut and thus get the damage in. Everything seems to be crit resistant and some status null is essential.
Oulu was a mistake and i wouldnt take any water types. juggernaut and weiss are both thunder. A def ignore bb'er instead of having to use the leader slot for sgx would be nice too.
Gonna have a think and go again with a more refined squad.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
3% drop rate.

I had no problems killing it with auto-attack (think it was 2 or 3 turns), but then I've been slow in doing the quests and am probably quite a bit more powerful than intended.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
3% drop rate.

I had no problems killing it with auto-attack (think it was 2 or 3 turns), but then I've been slow in doing the quests and am probably quite a bit more powerful than intended.
yeah, my question came out wrong, more so "how difficult is the dungeon he drops from?" is a better phrasing. How's it compare to 4 pillars etc?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'd say it's considerably harder. The ramp up in difficulty after St Lamia is steep (I finished St Lamia and then stalled out about 2-3 dungeons in on Cordelica and Amdahl). What's your quest team look like?