Brave Frontier

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Krantz sphere also gives him personal status immunity, which means he can easily handle cures for the rest of your party. Stats are still important for Krantz, because his recovery stat is garbage, which means his healing could use some help.

I specced mine for:

(50) 2 turn mitigation
(20) 20% stats
(10) cure on SBB
(10) heal on bb
(10) +defense above 50% health

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
This event is gonna destroy my phone's battery
frown.png

I've been grinding nonstop, but have adopted a slower procedure in which I get pretty close to leveling, then finish the level out by working on the main quest. Losing a lot of potential levels, but they don't really matter anyway, and I'm getting some fodder for all these fucking OE's I need to work on (Eze, Atro, Ensa, Avant so far, but have the rest of the starters + Krantz unevolved as well).

Any tips on what to prioritize for Ensa-Taya?

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
Krantz sphere also gives him personal status immunity, which means he can easily handle cures for the rest of your party. Stats are still important for Krantz, because his recovery stat is garbage, which means his healing could use some help.

I specced mine for:

(50) 2 turn mitigation
(20) 20% stats
(10) cure on SBB
(10) heal on bb
(10) +defense above 50% health
Just looked ahead and I think I'll end up with something similar. Alice's upcoming Omni evolution looks kinda nice. With 30 SP she can get a second conversion buff, so she'll have 80% REC to ATK *and* 80% REC to DEF. ....oh yea, I'll have me some 'o that. Will nix the need to consider a conversion buff on Krantz and put Aurelia on the bench at the same time.

My go-to group will start to resemble a proper squad o_O

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
As it turns out, "playing" Brave Frontier via extensive use of Auto Quest Repeat and not playing Brave Frontier at all are remarkably similar experiences o_O

I agree about being glad this isn't a full week. I"m also glad it isn't only a single day though.....accidentally or not, I think they 3'ish days they settled on to be about the right length of time for this sort of event.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
As it turns out, "playing" Brave Frontier via extensive use of Auto Quest Repeat and not playing Brave Frontier at all are remarkably similar experiences o_O

I agree about being glad this isn't a full week. I"m also glad it isn't only a single day though.....accidentally or not, I think they 3'ish days they settled on to be about the right length of time for this sort of event.
Yeah. I agree on both those fronts. I keep meaning to get to some of the content I haven't done (Ark... all of the Arks), but just get bogged down with kid shit that being able to cruise through on auto is really nice.

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Kind of dumb of them to be releasing a patch during the event and starting a new FH, could have been pushed back to Thursday.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Noel's trial, challenge of a genius or something. Supposed to be very challenging. I decided to do the xp dungeon for the rest of the day. Going to try the trial tommorow.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tried it this morning, almost got through phase 2 but messed up turn counts on atro and got blown up. Leader skill lock in phase 1, tons of damage and a bunch of hp thresholds that require ubb mitigation.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Tried twice, beat p1 without too much issue by lining up magress ubb triggers with his LS lock countdown so it skipped his LS locks. Wiped both times in p2 from atro buff wiping + lance destroying me. There's probably some special way to avoid that, but I don't know how. Suppose I'll give it a day or two until someone posts a decent guide to their AI and how to avoid buff wipes, because there's no chance that damage was tankable after a buffwipe.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Atro, you have to do a 3 turn rotation of 1 sbb, 1 sbb, 5 sbbs. Phase 3 is a bag of dicks bc gen wise. Phase 1 is still hit or miss for me on timing.

Cleared it with:
Ark/Juno leads, krantz, selena, zero, Sirius subs. 2 mitigators and junos bc on hit made phase 3 go much better.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
So, confession time: Since I've been back, I've been a bit overwhelmed with how much I've missed. I don't even know how many Trials I haven't done (the one that released just after I left rewarded the +15% Stats +Spark Damage sphere, so that one and everything since)....Only the gods know how many Grand Quests I don't have done (I've been hesitant to look at the GQ's, folks talking about infinite crash loops and such have me spooked heh)....and there is a whole bloody list of GGC's I haven't touched.

Today because not a whole lot else seems to be going on, I have decided to spend my Energy on the GGC's while Vortex is still at 1/2 Energy. Turns out I had to go back to the Elgaia GGC (I probably could have auto'd that one, YAY powercreep lol), but I'm still mortified by the newer stuff. I see folks with Omni's I have only ever heard of and Spheres that I've never even seen before struggling against the stuff. I'm going to see about crawling up the ladder one GGC at a time, but I think I'm gonna be bashing my head against a wall before long.

And don't get me started about the Frontier Gate's, when I left there was only one gate, now there are literally a dozen lol. Until this most recent Frontier Hunter, I hadn't used a single Orb since I got back
frown.png
Just been letting them go to waste because aside from grinding the first gate for points like I was doing before I left, I have no idea where to start or how anything ranks in terms of difficulty. I should have just jumped in and burnt orbs I wasn't otherwise using anyway, but damn, the whole thing is/was intimidating and it was really easy to just busy myself elsewhere.

My Frontier Hunter group is a goddamn disaster. I used to have that down to a science, now I'm just strait running End without even special consideration for what sphere's I'm using like a complete noob heh. Before I left, I had finally cracked the code on how to use my non-attacking Diana whilst guarding everybody else to build UBB's at will every round for huge points. I see folks referring to "Guard Frontier" so I assume that is more-or-less what they are referring to. I suppose Diana would still work for it? I don't think I have anyone else who fits the bill.

Just for reference, my go-to group is 7-star Aurelia, 7-star Libera, Omni Eze (Leader), Omni Avant (still about 50 levels short of even unlocking his SP options) and Omni Krantz (<3, fuck the haters, love my Krantz)....and all are wearing year-old spheres. *Hopefully*, assuming they release Alice's OE next month, this time next month my group would look more like: Eze, Avant, Krantz, Atro, Alice (all Omni), and I'd feel considerably better about my odds. I'd love to get my own OE Ark done, but right now that seems like a pipe dream until I get my shit in order.

I've unlocked RC6 but I haven't touched anything in it yet. I'm 2 Evil Eyes and 4 Calamity Cores away from finishing 2 more Occult Treasures, so I'm gonna work on those before worrying about diving into RC6.

--------------------------

On the plus side, one of the things I've been quietly working on since I got back was rebuilding my friends list. Most folks had dropped me (as expected), and most of the ones who didn't have been long since inactive themselves. I basically had to rebuild my entire friends list from scratch....While the Super Karma Event was still going on, I was able to get back to 100 people on my friends list, and all 100 active within the last 24 hours lol, so that's nice at least.

Yesterday, while the Evo dungeons were on their last day I farmed out 23 Metal Mimics......mundane stuff, but damn it is nice to have a stash of those fuggers. I swear to god they evaporate on the wind.

Today I'm gonna blow my Energy on GGC's, but aside from that, I'm still lost lol

It's all gravy - I'm gonna get there, but even after two weeks, it seems like I barely know where to start. ....I haven't even done any new regular quest missions o_O LOL Looks like "Wulgee" is new, I assume there is more since Wulgee, but I don't know if I even want to know lol

I have a LOT of work ahead of me.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maps- you've got six maps to clear. Free gems!
Rc6- Don't ignore when electric menace is up. Beiorg spheres are extremely important for their chance to recover health on attack.
Fh-Guard frontier refers to using the new autobattle programming to charge ubb with non attacking units. For example, Charla with phantom gizmo, and sacred crystal can charge her bb every single turn after the first cast. So you set up one auto for her to bb and everyone else guard. Hit auto and walk away, come back when overdrive is full and ubb. Repeat for every fujin for max points. Not too sure on the current fg meta. I'm done with it.

Fg- new gates have some excellent secondary spheres. The element specific ones are a bit of a pain.

Trials- if you have tilith, clearing her trial is worth it for her 7 star. I used her as a lead for km and on my team when the lvl 10 elgif dungeon comes around.

Between omnis, elgifs, and spheres stat creep has gone pretty nuts.
YWd77W.png