Brave Frontier

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
Fh-Guard frontier refers to using the new autobattle programming to charge ubb with non attacking units. For example, Charla with phantom gizmo, and sacred crystal can charge her bb every single turn after the first cast. So you set up one auto for her to bb and everyone else guard. Hit auto and walk away, come back when overdrive is full and ubb. Repeat for every fujin for max points. Not too sure on the current fg meta. I'm done with it.
Holy Crap, that sounds so much nicer. Doing it old school you'd swipe for 20 minutes then the device would register a tap instead of a swipe and I'd want to throw my tablet out a window LOL I thought I had a Charla but I can't seem to find her, maybe I never had one.... I do have a Diana that I know used to work....either way I'll take steps to start to do this proper.

Maps- you've got six maps to clear. Free gems!

Rc6- Don't ignore when electric menace is up. Beiorg spheres are extremely important for their chance to recover health on attack.

Fg- new gates have some excellent secondary spheres. The element specific ones are a bit of a pain.

Trials- if you have tilith, clearing her trial is worth it for her 7 star. I used her as a lead for km and on my team when the lvl 10 elgif dungeon comes around.

Between omnis, elgifs, and spheres stat creep has gone pretty nuts.
Thanks for the guidance Ishad.

My Elgifs are a sad sorry state of affairs, but I want to start using them anyway. My best two are +30% HP and a +15% HP/ATK...."Flashing Blade Level 1" 30% Crit damage maybe deserves mention despite being the lowest one possible lol the rest are pretty bad.

I think Eze is proving to be a better all-around leader for me than Avant (and Avant has been playing very nicely as a Sub this time around, which surprises me a little just because before I'd only use him for his crazy Leadership damage skills or not at all because of really bad buff overlap on his BB/SBB.)...I'll want to give my leader as good an Elgif option as possible just to present a good offering for my friends list, then work out from there.

I will keep watch for Electric Menace. I have 10 Occult Treasures, but I'm only 6 drops from finishing 2 more, so I want to finish those, I'm so close. Regarding Tilith, if I get a +3 in FH, I'll get Tilith this round. I saw that her 7-star was over the top awesome. Always wanted Tilith just for sentimental reasons anyway.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I beat Noel's trial after 2 days of all energy dumped into practicing various strats. What I ended up using was a 0 cost Krantz, which made phase 3 "easy" compared to a lot of other videos I've seen where people struggle to fill their bb each round. All the BC drains and ares down debuffs don't even matter when your SBB cost is free. What I had most problems with was in phase 1. Not using a negate def ignore lead like Juno or Lara meant I had to perfectly time out how to handle Felice. That's where most of my attempts ended, and once I flawlessly executed phase 1, the team I built beat phase 2 and phase 3 without any real problems. I'd have to rank Noel's trial as even harder than Karna/Dark Ark for sure.

I used:

(lead) Atro -- Urias, Growth Device
(friend) Verne -- Meirith Pearl, Sacred Axe
Krantz -- Meirith Pearl, Four Bonds
Ark -- Oracle Bangles, Enhancing Device
Selena -- Lexida, Bonds of Rihanase
Silas -- Armor of Seals, Magical Device

Can see a video of my kill here:

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Been catching up on ggc myself and it - in conjunction with fh and catching up ojln quests - has yielded a lot of gems. Think I'm gonna hold onto all of 'em until there's a new exclusive or until a Felize rateup. She's been my preferred friend lead since I returned - her kit is so helpful for maintain it's hard to choose anything else until finish sp'ing some of these oe's.

Got 100/100 on Ensa-Taya last night. Need to max at least a few more, then I'll start working on spheres. I'm with leto - never heard of the majority of these spheres people are rocking.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So, if you have iOS, autoquest will prevent your phone from sleeping... which means you can set it to run over night (be careful though, it won't shut off until after the results screen with how many runs and if it stopped early the reason why). If you are farming OE SP, just farming the very first quest. 3 energy and it takes about a minute to do, so 3 runs for 8 energy total. I can get about 35 before I need space. Feed those little slime fuckers and get dem SP!

I'm 100/100 from that method on Krantz, Miku, Ensa, Magress, Eze, Atro, Kulyuk, Lance, and most of the way on Selena. Mifune I had some spare sphere frogs and MP I had to burn, so he got a bit of extra help. I'll finish up Avant and then move onto Silas.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
So, if you have iOS, autoquest will prevent your phone from sleeping... which means you can set it to run over night (be careful though, it won't shut off until after the results screen with how many runs and if it stopped early the reason why). If you are farming OE SP, just farming the very first quest. 3 energy and it takes about a minute to do, so 3 runs for 8 energy total. I can get about 35 before I need space. Feed those little slime fuckers and get dem SP!

I'm 100/100 from that method on Krantz, Miku, Ensa, Magress, Eze, Atro, Kulyuk, Lance, and most of the way on Selena. Mifune I had some spare sphere frogs and MP I had to burn, so he got a bit of extra help. I'll finish up Avant and then move onto Silas.
Yeah, that's what I've been doing. No IOS here, but the same effect is replicable on droid via whatever 'no screen off' app you get on the store. The reason I've maxxed only one OE is because I've just returned to the game after a few months hiatus and most of my energy thus far has gone toward leveling during the event or ggc post-event. Should be maxxing the SP of a lot more units over the next few days.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
Considering that I don't have Krantz's Virtuous Cape, how good an alternative is Reeze's Armor on Krantz? Or is it best just to stay with an Occult Treasure?

It would be paired with a Sacred Crystal.

I'm only worried about that small % of the time when Krantz gets his BB drained completely....aside from being drained, Krantz's BB fill isn't any concern.

Edit: I quit using the Phantom Gizmo on my primary mitigator just because it seemed like BB-fill-overkill. Gazia is my alternate Mitigator atm with a Phantom Gizmo + Queen's Tear

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Caved and did 3 summons on omni banner today. After resummons I ended up with Mikail, Kulyuk, Lara and three trash. Was hoping for Felice and/or Sirius but wasn't necessarily even expecting a single event unit, so two + a nice global exclusive I didn't have works for me.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Went in on this as well. Resummon definitely has the best rates for oe. Kulyuk and Lara, dupe Sirius and a chrome. Wanted kuyluk Lara or felice so super happy with the results.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Nice! Probably gonna further cave and try another summon or two, but for now I have some units to work on. Atro and Krantz are fully maxxed on SP now, which leaves me with...way too many units to work on.

Looking at Kulyuk, though - how are you gonna build him? I was super excited to get him but he seems a little too similar to Atro.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Going with bc on hit and burst heal on kuyluk. He replaces any atro usage for me as Sirius provides Tri stat buff. Would have preferred felice because bc on hit is so rare on omnis, but it is something.

Having Lara kind of makes me want to respec ark, but I'll wait for now.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Did 2 pulls on the new gate. Avant, Nemethgear -> Rouche, then Avant, Sirius -> Felice (anima). Felice, Lara, Kulyuk, or Nyami were my goal units. Only got one of them (rest were dupes), but it was the best of the bunch, so I'll take it.

Also did 3 pulls on my alt account, and with 6 summons and 3 resummons, that account got 0 omnis at all. Terrible luck, but I almost never even log in the alt acct anymore, so it stings less.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Going with bc on hit and burst heal on kuyluk. He replaces any atro usage for me as Sirius provides Tri stat buff. Would have preferred felice because bc on hit is so rare on omnis, but it is something.

Having Lara kind of makes me want to respec ark, but I'll wait for now.
Ah, yeah. Stuck with Atro until I get another tri-stat omni.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
Gah, you guys talked me into it.

Blew all my Tickets/Gems (I'm an idiot that way, I can't help myself)... Did 12 Summons + 6 Resummons.

Of the 12 units I ended up with, 8 were new units for me....3 of the 8 were Omni....(Sirius, Silas, Kulyak x2) Got Sirius and Silas from the first 4 units which spurred me on to risk more tries....didn't get any other Omni's until my very last Summons which gave me the two Kulyak's at once heh.

3 new Omni's is goddamn huge to my game atm...just wish I'd done them earlier in the day LOL.....I blew through 650+ SHS summons, and put all my imps on Atro, and even used my Elgifs etc before I summoned them :p lol fuck.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sirius is amazing though. Between Sirius, silias, eze, Selena, krantz and kulyuk you really have everything covered.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Gah, I'm the only non-member of the Sirius club evidently. Did another and got a Felice, which means I have enough of these now to make pulling for Sirius not worth the risk of dupes at all.

Seems like everybody had a hell of a day today, though - grats all around.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I managed two kuyluk, so I'm gonna have to level the other one soon.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
Gah, I'm the only non-member of the Sirius club evidently. Did another and got a Felice, which means I have enough of these now to make pulling for Sirius not worth the risk of dupes at all.

Seems like everybody had a hell of a day today, though - grats all around.
aye, Grats All! Pretty nice to have a day where everyone got at least something they wanted. Also grats on the late Felice pull Doc lol

Sirius is amazing though. Between Sirius, silias, eze, Selena, krantz and kulyuk you really have everything covered.
Man, so as of this afternoon (Before I did any pulling), I had max-evolved and max-leveled all Six Starter OE's (Selena, Eze, Vargas and Lance as Anima's and Atro/Magress as Guardians), along with Avant, Krantz, and Mifune....so 9 OE's ready to see some action....all starters or legacy units, but I was finally starting to find my footing. Granted I had no immediate plans to use Vargas, Lance or Magress for anything, but I wanted them around for 2nd group duties for Grand Quests and Trials and such. Mifune I was using to 1-shot Medanche during Medal Rush, and I suspect Mifune will find use in the Arena once I get around to rebuilding an up-to-date squad.

I hadn't planned to do any pulls for a good while yet (No Regrets), I wasn't even planning on fielding a fully OE squad until Alice 8 gets released.

Adding Sirius, Silas and Kulyuk to the mix is shaking up my lineup so much I'm going to need to rebuild from scratch. All three of them have multiple buff-clashes each with my current squad, so adding even one of them will mean a major shakeup. Not sure what my squad will look like or even who my leader will be, but I suspect it is going too look considerably different than I'd been planning.

Eze (L), Avant, Krantz, Atro and Alice 8 was going to be my lineup. I'm not sure Avant will survive the shakeup (he'll still pull Leadership duties for FH/FG)....but without either him, Alice 8 (or Libera who I'd been using), I'm not sure I've got a stat-to-ATK conversion buff. That can end up being a pretty massive chunk of ATK.

Maybe Sirius (L), Krantz, Kulyuk, Silas, ...and the last spot a swing position? (Avant for Damage, Selena for extra healing...). Even without Avant's proper spheres I've managed to get my Avant to 10.6K ATK....once he gets buffed up in the game, I've seen it over 32,000+ Guy hits like a train, almost a shame to leave him sitting on the bench, even if he'd only be adding a mediocre %chance Spark damage buff and a HP-->ATK conversion buff. I dunno, going to have to think about it for a while. Then again, if I don't spec Kulyuk for Spark Damage (which, all things being equal, wouldn't have been my first choice), I'd almost have to include Eze just for a proper spark buff. Eze as a sub wouldn't be adding anything besides spark buffing, almost seems a waste.

It's nice to have options
smile.png
Even if I pull my hair out trying to sort them all out LOL

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Filling every single role on a squad is a challenging task. The squad I run for most content is:

(lead) Ark -- heals, cures, atk buff, +hitcount, negate crit, negate EWD
Silas -- crit chance, crit dam, bb dam, thunder/fire elements, def conversion
Verne -- spark dam, spark vuln, water/earth elements, bc droprate up
Sirius -- tri-stats, bb dam, light/dark elements, bc on spark
Krantz -- 2turn mitigation, light/dark elements, healing, cures, bc droprate up
(friend) Open to anything

The only buffs I'm missing with the above is ares, bc on damage, and atk conversion. For the hard stuff I'll bring a Kulyuk friend (ares, bc on damage, healing). For easier stuff I'll bring an Avant friend (atk conversion).

I'm curious what Allanon's omni evolution will look like. That's probably the only unit that's going to shake up my team any time soon.