Brave Frontier

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Nah, there's the friday relic dungeon, the darkness thing and then both metal and jewel parade.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Clearing that last dungeon before the Mistral one gave me 5 gems and pulled a Sefia. Message board makes it seem like a good thing so guess I'll focus on him for a while.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Clearing that last dungeon before the Mistral one gave me 5 gems and pulled a Sefia. Message board makes it seem like a good thing so guess I'll focus on him for a while.
Sefia seems like a beast - probably one of the better Light units from what I understand. I pulled her as well and aside from Felneus and Kagatsuchi or whatever she's my best character.

Rime

<Donor>
Sefia is currently the best light unit for pure damage potential until Melchio (SBB: 15 Hits, does ALL elemental types. Prevents statuses for 3 turns and gives you Light Damage) gets his 6, Lilith gets her 6 (SBB: Single Target, 16-hit combo that fully restores Lilith's BB gauge) and Selha (Mmm. 30 Hits SBB) comes out this fall.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Started the day around 850 having spent no stones. Didn't have time to play till 6 min before it ended and showed 986. Managed a few quick runs and won my three arenas updated rankmafter it ended was 832nd. Wonder how big the pools are. I honestly didn't even try, I got most of my points from arena and running metal/jewel parade when I was about to level.

Doubt

Lord Nagafen Raider
Does the cost of fusing units go down after they hit max lvl? My 6* max lvl Vargas costs 2525 zel to feed trash to him to raise BB; however a 6* lvl 82 drake queen Aisha is costing 8300 zel a unit to fuse into her.

Rime

<Donor>
I did three summons, hoping for one of the newer fire units. Got a 4th Behemoth, a 3rd Lancia, and a SEVENTH Aisha.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just grabbed this game and it seems pretty fun. First two pulls were Rina and Lunaris who I gather are pretty new and pretty good? Trying to figure everything out but it seems similar enough to PAD. made the mistake already of using a key when I had no stamina. Oops!

Code is 1803180188 if anyone wants to slum it.

Ps is gifting a zero sum game or is there a benefit to it?

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Whenever you use a friend it "auto" gives whoever you used something that you asked for under Social. You can choose to give more for giggles but it takes extra clickies and thus there is no time for us min/maxers.