Brave Frontier

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I really figured supers would last more than a day. That's kind of a disappointment and waste. I mean, at 40 energy cost, I wasn't going to be running it very much. I think I did maybe 4 runs, and that's cause I cheated and left it up yesterday while I regen'd energy.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I really figured supers would last more than a day. That's kind of a disappointment and waste. I mean, at 40 energy cost, I wasn't going to be running it very much. I think I did maybe 4 runs, and that's cause I cheated and left it up yesterday while I regen'd energy.
The goal is to take gems out of the economy (and get more people to buy them).
It's shitty, I agree, but with the rest of the game (and the entire industry of "freemium" imitators PAD inspired) as it is, they are trying for profits.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Wow, I just had it change to show arena points next to someone's level in the arena. I mean literally as I'm finding opponents it popped up.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's probably all over the wiki but just a few things I've learned from n00b playing it while I poop:

-Don't bother fusing normal units you capture during quest runs. It turns out the cost to fuse is based on the unit level(the one you are gaining xp on) and not the unit you are fusing. So fusing a metal ghost thing is the same cost as a goblin at any given level....at least I think. I completely maxxed one of my units this way and wasted a ton of money. The benefit of fusing with the metal units is that your xp/zel ratio is way better so you don't go broke as fast. Fusing normal shit units I captured did have one benefit though, it maxed out the BB level for that unit!
-When you evolve it seems that the BB level of the unit gets cut in half.
-Keep the evolve units you find(idols/nmpyhs/mimics) or you'll be annoyed when you have to wait to the gardens day or farm some shitty dungeon over and over to refind them when you want to evolve. I usually keep up to 3 of each as a general rule of thumb. Just sell all normal units you find. Maybe start fusing them to your dream team characters if the "type" of the unit is the same(berserk/oracle/etc) because that could increase the BB level. I'd wait until that unit is at the max evolve level though.
-The only reason to do the arena is to earn the daily points for 4 wins. After that save your sanity.
-Use the wiki to read up on quests before hand. Nothing sucks like losing 20 energy or wasting a gem because the end boss rapes your face. I found that out with no $ spent and a bit of ignorance before I got to the wiki that the quests got really hard really quickly. Now that I have read up on a bit it's back to being somewhat easy. Basically don't just fuse/evolve/squad willy nilly. You can waste a lot of resources and then it's hard to dig yourself out a hole unless you pool energy for the special vortex dungeons
-Do the special vortex dungeons lol
smile.png
In general they give way better rewards on all fronts of the normal quest shit. Plus you can plow the quests after when you get 1-2 badass units that you leveled/evolved.

Neph_sl

shitlord
^ Good stuff

Is there any way to see your player xp? Sometimes I click through it too quickly and don't note how close I am to leveling for timing Metal Parades

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, I just had it change to show arena points next to someone's level in the arena. I mean literally as I'm finding opponents it popped up.
After a certain number of times refreshing the opponent, it'll show up. Unfortunately I'm almost always too lazy to click through them for it to pop up.

Also, regarding the above comments, the Arena is awesome for the items it gives. Other than that though, yeah, it's worthless besides the brave points. Every third rank is a gem.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
^ Good stuff

Is there any way to see your player xp? Sometimes I click through it too quickly and don't note how close I am to leveling for timing Metal Parades
I just touch the upper left corner in the home screen (on the level bar) and it shows the numerical xp data.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
When you are on your main screen (Shows current lineup and you swipe at the bottom to get to arena etc) press and hold over the top middle / left and a black box pops up. Not the most intuitive of things but works none the less.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Should I be saving my gem for an event (like a PAD godfest) or just give it a go as I get them? Have only pulled 3 times ever and I'm back up to 15 gems.

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I keep trying to read up on what times to summon too. I think the Michelle tier might be good since I read that they have great sbb. And the new units in the Selha tier people say the power creep shows up. But not totally sure and I'm happy I don't have the team cost yet so I can wait for a bit.

Rime

<Donor>
Always best to wait until they give a 'rate up' on the units you are interested in. Units that will be getting their 6* usually go on rate up right before it happens or right after. Mind you, the 'rate up' does not always give you what you want, even if it is applied to three or more units. Nothing like spending 15 gems and getting 3 units that are garbage during a new release.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Geez out of no where I picked up a car load of friend invites.....and only one was from someone here

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
In case you don't notice, today is a metal day for the honor summons.

Ended up with a Lance and 2 gods, which I guess is ok (26 summons). Really wanted Magress or whoever the light starter is, but I didn't have any other starts except the one I picked (Eze), so this works.

Doubt

Lord Nagafen Raider
Geez out of no where I picked up a car load of friend invites.....and only one was from someone here
I always try to keep 1 friend slot open, usually get 2-3 invites a week or so. Last night i recieved nine friend invites, only one from here.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
So I have been pretty frustrated with my lack of Felneus friends while all along I have been sitting on what evolves into Duelmex... haha i'm a dope!

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Are the starter units actually worth the trouble? I've upgraded my Selena to 4star, dumped a bunch of water kings into her again and she's terrible still. Can't take hits and her damage is not that impressive either. The only thing she has going for herself is the low cost.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think they're mostly crap. My Eze is up to 5* now, and his defense is just pathetic compared to even my 4* rares. He's still on my team, but that's just because I'm running a rainbow team and don't have a worthwhile green/yellow to use other than him.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Been playing this for a few days. Had two 10 dollar gift cards that ive had since Xmas so I used them for this game. Spent 20 gems and ended up with Zelban (which hes a high tier unit, not bad!) but got shit on royally with the other three. It wasnt that the unit was bad, but the fact I got him three fucking times. "Light Blade Alyut" and all three were "Lord"

Oh, and someone had Daidraco - so I used Daisraco.

3x lord alyut sounds like the start of an pretty awesome mono white team, i guess you can spark them together too? Though i bet leveling 3 whites at once takes ages.