Brave Frontier

MossyBank

N00b
Did 4 30 energy deemo runs so far, captured her once (guardian)... dunno how many I plan to farm, i'm thinking at least a couple.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Right, typing is best used to balance out low stats so they're not a huge detriment, but Deemo is 1500 across the board which isn't that high of an amount to begin with so anything except Anima just makes her worse.

Doubt

Lord Nagafen Raider
Deemo's got a higher base hit count than Serin in both 4* and 5* forms. Stats aren't the greatest, but five of them should make for a killer metal parade farm team.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Holy shit Lilly is crazy. I did the level 4 water lady and on the boss I could perma keep up her skill and could do everyone else's BB (or Ronel and Fel's SBB) every other round. I could even keep spamming my Rashil heal so I never dipped below 1/2 health (and had perma crit increase too). She's fucking insane!

MossyBank

N00b
Wow... Brave Frontier in Japan is now getting 1 energy per 3 minutes instead of 10... not sure if it's permanent though, seems like it might be. I hope Gumi changes it for global too.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow... Brave Frontier in Japan is now getting 1 energy per 3 minutes instead of 10... not sure if it's permanent though, seems like it might be. I hope Gumi changes it for global too.
I would bet on permanent. Pad, which I assume is a major competitor, recently dropped their stam regen from 1 per 10 to 1 per 5.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
8 times now, including both the 30 and 20 energy, and still no captures.. wtf!
out of gems, out of energy... ugh

moontayle

Golden Squire
Got Lord first time through. Mostly did it for the Gem since I have better units but I like to collect so that's it for me.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uucccccccckkkkk

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuu
Get that fuck you ready again. Logged in and got the free summoner ticket, had 8 gems stored. Pulled ahvel (o), zelnite (b)

MossyBank

N00b
Pulled a Themis for my free ticket... my 2nd premium healer now along with Lancia... her 6* form is coming out on Oct. 3rd. But I don't think she is better than Lancia right?

Neph_sl

shitlord
Lancia's SBB: heal + atk boost + regen
Themis' SBB: heal + dark element + rec boost

I'd say Lancia > Themis, but Themis' stats are better than Lancia's.