Brave Frontier

From what i've read zelnite is good for nearly everything. He's as good as felneus for gaining bb's, but also increases hc's significantly so he heals a decent amount. He has really solid rounded stats too. Then you have increased zel/karma/item drop as a bonus on top of that. I'd pick him over uda/other bb leaders as the bonus healing on top of everything else seems nice to have in a harder situation. Some bossfights you're using a strict leader combo so you wont use zelnite, or you'll be running maxwell but i think zelnites best in leader for most of the stuff your doing.
He's also meant to be a really good arena leader- I can imagine having him at the top of your arena team and his bb going off and filling some of the lower down units bb will be sweet.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
End 7 is ticking me off. The randomness of the encounters means I either get around 900k or get 500k. A good series of multiple mob encounters is great, but getting the Vargas one followed by the Maria one, followed by 4 GX makes me want to throw

Switched Hatsume from leader to Zelnite. Also subbed out Dilma for my SBB Dia. Going to keep experimenting, seems to be a good time to do it.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
End 7 is ticking me off. The randomness of the encounters means I either get around 900k or get 500k. A good series of multiple mob encounters is great, but getting the Vargas one followed by the Maria one, followed by 4 GX makes me want to throw

Switched Hatsume from leader to Zelnite. Also subbed out Dilma for my SBB Dia. Going to keep experimenting, seems to be a good time to do it.
Ohhh thank baby jesus Im not alone. Ive gotten through it and got all but the f'n sphere frog. So I keep hammering at it, and I screwed up the first time by not setting up properly. Now every time I run it, I get swamped by NPC's that push my shit in in some type of way. The 4GX's always kill 1 or 2 people. Its ridic.

velk

Trakanon Raider
So I have an 80 5* Ahvel (L) and just rolled an Anima one, 4*. Is it worth bothering with the Anima one?
Yes. Max 5* isn't all that much exp in the long run.

Also - aaaaaaaaaaaargh. Got maxwell to <1% but didn't quite manage the killshot before she re-did resurrect buff. Hoped second team could pull it off, but without lilly or fujin potions they may as well as have been a team of level 1 trash.

Also - fuck Tilith and her BC steal power ;p

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Phew finally got my Legwand and even killed Tilith with a final score of 1,584,210. 6Star Zel lvl 93 SBB4 lead, Melc full max, Leorone full max, lvl 56 Altri SBB10, SGX full max, Miku friend. Zelnite is the real deal guys. His leader skill is amazing for BB drops. His SBB is his normal +meter AND it places a buff to everything his leader skill does. With a Miku friend tree fills BB 100% of the time from normal attacks. Normally at least one SBB gets filled. So even after full BB drain I just popped a def potion and was good to go next turn with full health and bb's ready to spam. Used two of my sphere frogs on Melc and Zel to carry +BC drop as well as a stat sphere. Was such a joke.

I was 13k off wand when I died to Tilith earlier today with max 5* zel using my own Miku as lead with a friends 6* golem haha. End takes luck but I 1 shot it once I gave in and used a defensive Deemo spark team to just rack up points with 2/5 of the levels being a single unit. I didnt get the GX's though. Fuck those things.

My zel is only 6* because I wasn't waiting on shit since I'm moving in the AM so I gemmed and rand forest/Unholy Tower until I got my god damn totem then spammed earth parade with 200ish energy. Feels good man.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So just real quick, Grand Jelly you basically have 2 turns to kill it then you're fucked, right? Once he armors up he's not dying. Dilma's chance to ignore defense thing seems to do nothing.

edit: Looks like I'll have to use Reeze lead. Never done that before. I have little faith in it.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
So just real quick, Grand Jelly you basically have 2 turns to kill it then you're fucked, right? Once he armors up he's not dying. Dilma's chance to ignore defense thing seems to do nothing.

edit: Looks like I'll have to use Reeze lead. Never done that before. I have little faith in it.
Before Zebra Nerf you could 1 shot him with the right team. Now you're just gonna have to poison him and out last his faggotry. I tried a couple times but having him shield and the nresist poison for 20 rounds a few times made me stop giving a shit.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Well Dia is SBB10 now thanks to fourfold. Most of my other meta units are still 5* so guess I'll figure something out for next

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I really hate how the Maxwell trial just comes down to luck and guessing which point of the bar might be a certain hp treshold. Fight went fairly well in my second try and then I walked into an unmitigated Endless, killing off the whole squad.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
That's nice. I'm still frothing at the mouth at this point, this fight is ridiculous. Every turn where Darvanshel isn't ready has an extremly high chance of death and Maxwell just LOVES to focus on one unit.

Has anyone in this thread beaten her already?

Truehawk

Molten Core Raider
That's nice. I'm still frothing at the mouth at this point, this fight is ridiculous. Every turn where Darvanshel isn't ready has an extremly high chance of death and Maxwell just LOVES to focus on one unit.

Has anyone in this thread beaten her already?
I one teamed her earlier today. Lily/grah leads, melchio, elimo, oulu, and Lilith team. Was very tough and comes down to some luck.

MossyBank

N00b
That's the team i'm planning on using. Lilly Matah lead, Grah friend, Melchio, Themis, Darvenshel, Lillith.

Just need to finish leveling/sbb leveling Lilly and Darvenshel. Rest I have maxed out SBB10. Maybe in a few weeks.

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
I beat him/her earlier today.

Lilly as a lead is not necessary, ESPECIALLY with her 6* / SBB now, she does just fine as a unit in the party. My only healer is Rashil. Do not rely on Melchio as your status remove / prevent unit as his buff can be removed. It can be done with some luck, but i found it too inconsistent.

Leader Darvenshel
Lilly
Rashil
Zelnite
Lilith
Grahden Friend

I tried with 2x Lilith at first, but Zelnite makes it 100x easier. Lodin would even work. I just used him as a battery and ignored using his BB at all unless I needed it. I was able to heal/darv guard 95% of the turns. I made use of Zelnites damage after the resurrection by dumping the rest of my Fujins into him. I frogged Darvenshel and Zelnite. Zelnite had legwand/sol on and Darvenshel Dandelga/evil shard. If I were to do it again I would have gave Darv a sol also and Rashil my one evil shard. Rashil anima has plenty of health. (Themis should be ok too if Anima)

The best way to reduce luck factor and make it smooth is to increase the amount of BB's Oulu/Darv and your healer can get off as much as possible. Also counters losing track of turns / swipe errors / etc.

MossyBank

N00b
Good idea might try it that way. Thanks for the tip. Gonna level up Zelnite as well.. (was gonna do it anyway, just higher priority.)

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wanted to grab a matah from the summons today. First pull got my third sodis. Said fuck this and went to try for an estia and picked up another gem. Threw caution to the winds and tried another summon. anima zelnite. Not what I initially wanted, but probably better in the long run.

Now just gotta work my team around him once I level him up. May have to dump Dilma, but I have a sweet spot for him since he was my first pull.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Two summons on this batch... Vishra and Mega (both 4*). Fuck this game.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Could be worse. I did 11 summons.

Alice
2x Mariudeth
Arius
Dilma (O, bleh)
Fucking 5x Ahvel
Zelnite

I was really hoping to get 2 out of 3 from Zelnite, Lily, and Darv. Only got one. I can't fucking believe all the god damn Ahvels I got.