Brave Frontier

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Figure I'd use my summon ticket. Oracle Ulkina. Not going to complain about typing since she's the only healer I have.

Actually I will complain a little, since she is fire and my rainbow lead is Dia, but that's probably being picky.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I'm pretty much at a point where I'm about to give up on Maxwell. Even with the 'perfect' team and maxed out SBBs plus the best spheres you can get right now, I can't seem to kill her after her revive.
Just can't deal enough damage to get her down again in 3 turns, I have no idea how people do this.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I'm pretty much at a point where I'm about to give up on Maxwell. Even with the 'perfect' team and maxed out SBBs plus the best spheres you can get right now, I can't seem to kill her after her revive.
Just can't deal enough damage to get her down again in 3 turns, I have no idea how people do this.
What team are you using ? For me, that was the easy part, it only took two turns of Lilith hits with Grah buff. I used up my remaining fujin potions on darvanshel as well, but I don't think that was necessary.

Did you attack with your other guys as well ? It's kind of 'damn the torpedoes' time, Altri and Lilly are not exactly uber dps but 3 turns of them will get you at least 7-8% of the required damage done.

Oh, it's also worth noting that Darvanshel's BB does about 30% more damage than his SBB, so you'd want to use that for max dps.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Lilly Matah as the leader and then Lilith/Darvanshel/Altri/Zelnite/Grah friend. Maxwell just won't die, crazy annoying fight.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Anything I should really know about Karl? Going to check Reddit but thought I'd ask here too. Never did him and want to work on Grah.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just went to fight Zebra, because I hate fourfold and I still don't have a Zebra, and he's not the giant version now. It's the little sprite version at the end of the dungeon. Kind of disappointing for a boss fight=P

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
That sucks, wonder why they did that.

Karl was not bad, almost 1 team but he decided to attack Darv like 5 times in a row.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
I did Karl for the first time earlier today been ignoring trials completely. I went in with 2 groups, first mostly bb spam/dps with no healer, got him down to 25% and let the slow dps team finish him. I'm guessing I'll have to pay attention more for Grahs.

On a side note, the RNG is the worst, still no healer other than Angel Maria and Holy Flame Vargas is my only Fire unit, just mind boggling.

MossyBank

N00b
Just went to fight Zebra, because I hate fourfold and I still don't have a Zebra, and he's not the giant version now. It's the little sprite version at the end of the dungeon. Kind of disappointing for a boss fight=P
I just fought Divine Emperor Zevalhua and it was a little pumpkin guy. lol
biggrin.png

MossyBank

N00b
Finally (almost) maxed out my Darvanshel, lvl 100, SBB4, sphere frogged him, and he's running Dandelga + Evil Shard. Gonna set him as leader for anyone that needs him when i'm not playing. Still working on SBB10.

Took him and the rest of my Maxwell team for a stroll through Grand Gaia Chronicles, wrecked Lance pretty hard, got my Drevas for my healer for Maxwell fight now. Gonna work on Eze tomorrow for Batootha, then it's Maxwell time!
biggrin.png

Neph_sl

shitlord
That's a good idea, Mossy. I'd been neglecting the Grand Gaia Chronicles and I'm not quite ready to tackle Maxwell yet (my Darvanshel is level 67, SBB 1). Slow burn Maxwell team was in no danger of dying and the rewards aren't too shabby. Plus, the timer says it'll expire in 8 days, so it won't be around for all that much longer.

The Grand Gaia stuff is semi-permanent. The timer has been resetting every time a new Grand Gaia comes out and we have at least Magrass and Selena to go so you should be safe from it running out.

Decided to try and grab the other halloween sphere as i got lucky with a pumpkin girl draw, but it wont let me enter with my 4* version and when i go to the evolve screen for her it crashes the game.
This halloween shit has been a fuckup all round.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
That's a good idea, Mossy. I'd been neglecting the Grand Gaia Chronicles and I'm not quite ready to tackle Maxwell yet (my Darvanshel is level 67, SBB 1). Slow burn Maxwell team was in no danger of dying and the rewards aren't too shabby. Plus, the timer says it'll expire in 8 days, so it won't be around for all that much longer.
I just tried the level 3 Vargas one and dayam....

Don't have a mono water team (have random units, Reeze, Rickel, Mega, Karl, 100 SBB Signas) so tried a defensive team with Darv and got assploded on the first round. Maybe if this honor summon event is like last time I can get my water team up to par and try again.

Would like to try a more traditional BB spam team, but Zelnite is green so who knows.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Ah, didn't have enough energy to do level 3, just did level 2 which has thunder/dark units. I'll take a swing at 3 once I regen enough, but at least I can keep my expectations low.

moontayle

Golden Squire
It took me some doing to kill Vargas. First three times I tried I couldn't get past the first room. Then I spent time focusing on leveling up Elimo and Oulu and eventually made it to Vargas himself but he's a beast. Took me 3 gems to down him and he went ham on my team enough that sometimes even the mitigation buff couldn't keep him from taking my units down to half health. I forget the exact team I beat him with but those two and two Serins were key and I think I might have had a Reeze friend to deal with the debuffs.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Well, at 50 energy, I'll probably skip them for now and just do levels 1-2 of the others. Thanks for the heads up.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Since I'm still grinding Fourfold for levels what I have been doing is getting within a few k of leveling and burning 50 STA to try out those. That way it doesn't feel like a waste and I can always turn around and grab the level after failing.

Went ahead and sphere'd my Darv too and dropped some imps on him.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Since I'm still grinding Fourfold for levels what I have been doing is getting within a few k of leveling and burning 50 STA to try out those. That way it doesn't feel like a waste and I can always turn around and grab the level after failing.

Went ahead and sphere'd my Darv too and dropped some imps on him.
I've been doing 4P and dropping spare energy into the halloweiner dungeon to make the first sphere... god damn do those suck to farm. I'm wondering how bad 4P will be to farm once it's no longer 1/2 energy.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I've always felt the best way to burn energy outside of the purpose of leveling was to keep going through the story. Completing a section is a free gem, the further you get the high level the materials you get in return (for more powerful spheres), plus the usual Karma and Zel and BB fuse fodder. Plus there's the bonus boss unlocks and whatnot. Speaking of which, I should finish Palmyna so I can get another sphere frog.