Brave Frontier

bytes

Molten Core Raider
As I understand it, Nalmika is a key unit for trial 4 and raids, so could be worse ;p
I've read this a few times now, any idea what makes Nalmika so good at raids? She inflicts status ailments at random, that's about it.

So just started playing this.

My main group so far is...

Ulkina
Rowgen
Duel SGX
Faris
Crappy Vargas

Is that a pretty good core group for handling anything as I level through the questline? Also, which of them should I give priority leveling too?

I've read this a few times now, any idea what makes Nalmika so good at raids? She inflicts status ailments at random, that's about it.
It's because her bb/sbb is really inflict every status, not just one at random, so if a boss is weak to a certain status she'll inflict it.In Raid your facing several different bosses with different status weakness's so she covers it all in 1 slot.

So just started playing this.

My main group so far is...

Ulkina
Rowgen
Duel SGX
Faris
Crappy Vargas

Is that a pretty good core group for handling anything as I level through the questline? Also, which of them should I give priority leveling too?
Looks like a solid squad, you've got some healing and status null with ulkina which is always nice. All of them (except vargas) are top tier so you can't go too far wrong with leveling any of them. Only SGX has its 6* released at the moment, but you'll probably need all of your units to be 5* to beat the miracle totem to evolve it to 6* so really just getting your full squad to max 5* is a priority. Id hang back on investing too heavily in vargas as you'll probably replace him when you next pull.
The real investment in units comes later when your getting them to max 6* and maxing out their bb/sbbs so investing in a unit to get to 5* max isnt that big a deal long term. Once this squad is 5* max level, you can reassess as you'll probably have more units by then.

9707668651 is my player ID if you want to add me (or anyone else who wants) ive got a few slots free. Im running a maxed out zelnite at the moment/got darvenshel etc.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Had gems and tickets for 7 pulls, hoping for a Kuda as I lack both SGX and Michele:
Kuhla B- Not bad at all, I guess she and Aisha can fill in for SGX and Michele.
Zelnite L- Goddammit, thats 4 of him. Already had 2 anima and a breaker
Narza B- got the 5* and I lack Oulu or Darvanshel, so the only complaint would be the typing.
Darvan G- Dupe of something I've never used, will probably just fuse into the other one since he's even the same type.
Ulkina B- Hmm...got an Exvhel (A) that I was quite happy with, but the additional utility of the BB being a heal might bump him from future teams
Zephyr A- Meh, won't displace Dilma
Kuhla A- Don't see a reason to have more than one, so I guess this will be the one I level.

Overall quite pleased, Narza probably being the one that will help me the most. I think I'll have to spend my next few gems on some more roster space or do some more pruning. Max is 200 slots right?

MossyBank

N00b
Sounds like they might release Reeds batch of dungeons in the Vortex tonight, according to a mod on the BF reddit. They are REALLY hard dungeons, but only 5* trophy units... but they will be getting 6* versions later on. Probably need your Maxwell squad to defeat these dungeons.

Sword God Reed - Brave Frontier Wiki
Talon God Rhein - Brave Frontier Wiki
Lawful God Aneil - Brave Frontier Wiki
Fast God Lucana - Brave Frontier Wiki
Heavy God Nevsky - Brave Frontier Wiki
Dual Blade God Eru - Brave Frontier Wiki

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
What kind of squads did you all use for GGC? I just did the 2nd Vargas one and it was more difficult than I thought it'd be. Seeing the amount of hp those mobs have makes me scared.

Did Zelnite lead, Lunaris (null), Uda (bb), Luther (spark), and Elimo (heals) for my team. Went with SGX friend on the 2nd.

MossyBank

N00b
What kind of squads did you all use for GGC? I just did the 2nd Vargas one and it was more difficult than I thought it'd be. Seeing the amount of hp those mobs have makes me scared.

Did Zelnite lead, Lunaris (null), Uda (bb), Luther (spark), and Elimo (heals) for my team. Went with SGX friend on the 2nd.
I used: Lilly Matah lead, Melchio, Lilith, Darvanshel, Lancia, with Grah friend for Lance dungeon, and similar for Eze. Basically Maxwell squad for it.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Last Vargas trial ripped me up, don't have a mono team and my crit/bb team was able to get past the 2nd ok. After using 2 gems I gave up, other then Signas I don't have much in the way of water. Guess I need to lvl up my Lucina and Dean.

Has anyone done without a mono water team?

bytes

Molten Core Raider
A crit team was able to crush all 3 of the dungeons released so far. Probably won't be able to do it anymore with the nerf to the crit multiplier.

I crit down the GGC dungeons prenerf. But now you have to go full defensive if you dont want to spend a load of gems. 50%mit and heals are probs essential. They are some of the hardest fights in the game, he can easily wipe out a squad that isnt defensive in 1 turn, especially if low hp/on rez. If you dont mind dropping a few gems you can just go all out attack, even without a crit lead you could probably burst him down in 3-5 gems with a good squad/angel foils etc.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just pulled a Lord Lilith, Breaker Dilma, and Guardian Rashil. Not a single new unit. >.> Though, I needed a Lilith and the other two arent bad pulls either for mono teams.

Im really getting to the point that I need some kind of way to safe guard my units from fusing. Am I missing something that would keep them from showing up on the fuse list? Like, I dont want to fuse my Gaians II & Mina cause I might need their status null and damage at the same time - or accidentally fusing one of my healers or something. My teams are full - so thats not an option. A mono team for each element, a rainbow team, a crit team and whatever else. Having so many units starts to make you get paranoid.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Just pulled a Lord Lilith, Breaker Dilma, and Guardian Rashil. Not a single new unit. >.> Though, I needed a Lilith and the other two arent bad pulls either for mono teams.

Im really getting to the point that I need some kind of way to safe guard my units from fusing. Am I missing something that would keep them from showing up on the fuse list? Like, I dont want to fuse my Gaians II & Mina cause I might need their status null and damage at the same time - or accidentally fusing one of my healers or something. My teams are full - so thats not an option. A mono team for each element, a rainbow team, a crit team and whatever else. Having so many units starts to make you get paranoid.
Mark Favorite in "View Units".

I have all the materials I want to save, all of my units, and any "spare" shit marked as favorite, so when I go to fuse it as materials, it's only shit I want to fuse.

velk

Trakanon Raider
It's because her bb/sbb is really inflict every status, not just one at random, so if a boss is weak to a certain status she'll inflict it.In Raid your facing several different bosses with different status weakness's so she covers it all in 1 slot.
That, and statuses are actually really really strong. Maxwell would be 10x easier if you could poison, injure, curse or paralyze her. The reason they don't get much play is to date most things of importance are immune to all of them, but that changes with raids and trial 4. It wasn't needed this FH, but it could potentially make future ones much easier - IIRC the fairies and grah were all paralyzable this FH, probably others, I didn't experiment much.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
pulled a mad king narza, pumpqueen and stupid golem.

I already have 3 darvanshels, the pumpqueen is cool for arena, i just put a increase bb sphere on her and second turn she locks down the entire group with her status'.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I said I wouldn't pull, so of course I pulled four times.

Azael(a)
Logan(a)
Eric(a)
Kuda (b)

Have way to much stuff to level now. Looks like long term my bb spam team is zelnite, kuda, dilma, sodis, azael, maxwell friend.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Had this in my inbox this morning. Is Draegan still in charge around here?

rrr_img_81114.jpg