Brave Frontier

Rime

<Donor>
Not hugely strange.

Assuming it is what I think it is, they reach out to any large-ish site that has their members tag in their ingame message. They offer to provide rewards for forum contests, some minor support with game information, etc.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Yeah, there's nearly fifty of us playing who've put our names on the Friends List Spreadsheet. I know not all of those on the list still play but even still, this thread sees a fair amount of action on a day-to-day basis.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Didn't see anything on the 1st post, but is there anything similar to PAD Herder for this yet? It isn't evertoomuch of a problem for me, but after an event like this and with the recent free units, etc... it'd be nice. The last thing I saw was a spreadsheet someone had made but can no longer find.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Didn't see anything on the 1st post, but is there anything similar to PAD Herder for this yet? It isn't evertoomuch of a problem for me, but after an event like this and with the recent free units, etc... it'd be nice. The last thing I saw was a spreadsheet someone had made but can no longer find.
Installing this beast, how do I add you hooker

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Social button, Add Friend, 8067573545

Also remember that you can go in to Menu and Player Info and change your personal comment, most of us put something like rerolled.org in there so we know when invites come in.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Which doesn't seem to work on some devices. I can't do anything like that with my Nexus.

And no, I don't think there's anything like PAD Herder out there. Would certainly simplify things if there were.

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Just freed up two more friend spots. Can free up more if needed. Can everyone put rerolled or something in your comment so I know who is from here and don't accidentally remove. I tend to remove people if they don't login for days. Ideally looking for more maxwell friends, but willing to add anyone from here!

Name: Blitz / ID: 9814537374

I will usually have up...

Maxwell Amanohabaken / Sol Creator
Uda Amanohabaken
Zelnite Legwand / Sol Creator

...but have Lilly/Darvanshel if needed.

I will remove more also! Just ask!

Kantern

Why is the pot you need always the one that never shows up! 3 runs and have not seen one dark pot
frown.png

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
So at this point I have most of the "meta" units, but I have complete garbage for the absolute easiest slots to fill - damage.

I have Lily Matah, Darvanshel, Zelnite, Uda, Oulu, Michele, SGX, Tree, etc. etc. If anyone ever needs one of those leaders, let me know.

I don't have lillith or rogen for single target damage. Probably my best is....Lorand.

For multi target I don't have hogar, kajah, dilma, etc. I have um...Golem?

Every single batch has a hard hitter, it's the easiest thing to get, and I NEVER GET THEM!! /rant

Kantern

Zelnite and Uda are fine for damage. Not the best, but with stat inflation they are good! For example, plug them in for replacement for liliths in maxwell and you would be fine.

Don't use golem, his damage is AMAZING, his fill rate is horrible.

Wait for 6* batch for Rogen, and try for him if you want a single target boss killer.

Honestly, damage is the last thing you need to worry about in this game. Especially with Zebra change / crit squads / crit immunity trend / elemental damage buff nerf. It is about sustain, and you have units to do that!

The one shot videos may look pretty, but they are not necessary at all.

I also want to stress something. When it comes to fights like Maxwell. Spheres make or break unit line ups. I feel like spheres need to be discussed a lot more. I.E. One Sol Creator on Maxwell can make a huge difference.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Social button, Add Friend, 8067573545

Also remember that you can go in to Menu and Player Info and change your personal comment, most of us put something like rerolled.org in there so we know when invites come in.
Adding you, about to drop a yard on some heroes bae

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I also want to stress something. When it comes to fights like Maxwell. Spheres make or break unit line ups. I feel like spheres need to be discussed a lot more. I.E. One Sol Creator on Maxwell can make a huge difference.
As s new player it really feels like spheres are the hardest thing to catch up on. Grand Gia vortexes are hard as balls, sol generator seems like the only worthwhile craftable until raids, only had one fh so far, and climbing the arena is slow going.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Uda and Zelnite are ok for damage, but they have 400% damage modifiers on their SBBs compared to the "real" damage with modifiers like 580% (Dilma, Hogar) 620% (Lilith, Rowgen) or Kajah's insane 720%. I tried for Rowgen during his batch, and got junk ofc.

As for spheres, it's definitely a process. Also craftable are 35% HP spheres though, and really HP is what you want the most for hard content. Arena is ridiculous, agree. One or two FH though should land you a few good spheres, and you can fill in the rest with crafted or special event type stuff. It'll get there.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Bleh. Vishra, Farlon, 2nd Mariu and Darvan, and an Elza. Closest ive come to a miss in a while. Elza saved the day but I'm down to two gems and a ticket after two days of dailies.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I was traveling most all day so just kind of kept dumping everything as it came up as it was easier while on the road. But historically I've had terrible luck running the regular dungeons for idols. Spirits and Nymphs, yeah I wouldn't do them in weekly dungeon. Just the frelling Idols!!

Not quite PADHerder, but at least it sort of works:Eevee - Track your Brave Froniter evolution materials!

Just downed maxwell on second try, thanks Tolwen your lilly matah was MVP for sure. I used lead grah/lillith/zelnite/darvenshel/altri/lilly matah friend.

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Cool wasn't sure about using her as leader yet without max sbb. Don't want to use frogs on the only support unit I need to bb level.