Brave Frontier

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm completely full on EVO mats waiting for the Super Honor Summons, like literally can't run anything without deleting a totem, pot, or metal / dragon mimic.

edit: also, to continue beating the dead horse ofITEMS SUCK, trying to figure out if I can toss some of these spheres to make room. Unfortunately they're FH / Arena only so seems kind of risky until they add them to sphere hut. Stuff like Glass Crown, Soul Spear, Demon Robe, etc...
I'm new to the game (started with comic con) but can' you just farm idols/pots when you need em in specific zones and just farm totems/miracles on thurs? (stock up on these) I mean i also stock up on the metal chests since i dont have metal kings/gods for evolve, but past a certain point i guess those are farmable too to evolve.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Welp Reed dungeon is out, I can't help but feel that reddit people vastly overhyped the difficulty. I went in expecting it to be Vargas/Selena hard, and it was a bit of an anticlimax.

Maxwell/Mariudeth/Arius/Felneus(back from retirement ! ;p )/Elza team with Maxwell friend.

Reed exploded to Mariudeth's first hit, there was like 75% overkill - I felt bad at wasting all those brute elixirs. The 4 rounds of trash before the boss are actually totally trash too, you can just single target attack them to build up BB for round 5. The burst frog/crystal enemies are actually a burst frog and a crystal, no trick versions that explode or anything heh.
I would say he's definitely on par with Vargas/Selena dungeons. He hits HARD. You simply went in with a team that would also one round the Vargas/Selena dungeons, what did you expect?

Int - Seriously expand unit space. Quality of life is better than any rare summon. Honestly if you purchased a gem pack and used 75% of them to expand unit space, 25% to expand item space you probably not regret it at all. Much less regret than if you actually used them to summon.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm new to the game (started with comic con) but can' you just farm idols/pots when you need em in specific zones and just farm totems/miracles on thurs? (stock up on these) I mean i also stock up on the metal chests since i dont have metal kings/gods for evolve, but past a certain point i guess those are farmable too to evolve.
You can get lucky, but the drop rates on idols/pots are pretty bad in the quest dungeons. I do this when it's not idol/pot day and I need ONE, but I wouldn't rely on it.

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Seems like the capture rate is pretty high, i got guardian/guardian/lord in 3 clears.

People are saying that he gets a lot tougher if you kill the unit next to him first, so keep that in mind when doing multi sbbs. I stuck with single target sbbs and it worked fine.
0/6 on capture >_>

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You can get lucky, but the drop rates on idols/pots are pretty bad in the quest dungeons. I do this when it's not idol/pot day and I need ONE, but I wouldn't rely on it.
Maybe this is the thinking of old schoolers when energy was 1 per 10 and trying a stupid lowbie dungeon every 2 hours wasn't worth it. (you know old habbits)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Welp Reed dungeon is out, I can't help but feel that reddit people vastly overhyped the difficulty. I went in expecting it to be Vargas/Selena hard, and it was a bit of an anticlimax.

Maxwell/Mariudeth/Arius/Felneus(back from retirement ! ;p )/Elza team with Maxwell friend.

Reed exploded to Mariudeth's first hit, there was like 75% overkill - I felt bad at wasting all those brute elixirs. The 4 rounds of trash before the boss are actually totally trash too, you can just single target attack them to build up BB for round 5. The burst frog/crystal enemies are actually a burst frog and a crystal, no trick versions that explode or anything heh.
God we are on different levels for this...

I did level 5 or w/e and it was hard for me to get through... Elza Lead, Elimo 6*, Raydn 5*, Dean 5*, Lilith 6*, Elza friend. I know I need to do Lilly lead instead, but I had to use all my cures/divine light/mega cures.

Then again, I killed the pyromancer first, and he started going ape shit with his atk/def/crit buff up.

Its a really good guide. the only problem is it hasnt been updated for the new region yet, so theres some extra stuff not on the list that drops there you might want to keep.

edit: I think only your post is out of date actually lanx, my bad.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
So it looks like I might be fucked. Finished the first set of dungeons in Lanara last night and moved on to the second, game crashes on loading the cutscene. Restart, game crashes after checking files. Rebooted the phone, cleared app cache, same result. Reinstalled android, still no luck. I reinstalled the game, which gave me a fresh, level 1 account which worked, then restored my game from backup, which caused it to crash on startup again. Unfortunately they don't give you an option to redownload the game's data on the splash screen like they do in the setting when the game is fully loaded. So it looks like I may have lost months of progress along with about $50 in gems (goddamn I didn't realize I spent that much until I thought about it).

Do any of you guys have suggestions at this point? I did email support, but I doubt that will help much.

EDIT: I had an older backup from the weekend when I was switching to a frankenbuild of Andriod 5.0. That worked and I didn't lose any of my progress from when I made it. Weird.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Went in to new dungeon with my Water mitigation team, the same one I used to clear Vargas and damn near had my ass handed to me in the final room. That was with Oulu max SBB10 and a Signas friend to help mitigate the damage. Even with the Oulu mitigation buff if both of them BB'd a couple of times in the round my units were sitting below half health. I cleared it but I was out of all my items at the end (two health, both fujins and flute). Got an Oracle out of the deal so a big double FU to the dungeon.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
I do, only at 100 item space. Also need to go find the nearest Catholic Church and a crucifix and punch Jesus in the dick because of this stupid Pot dungeon.
Jesus man how do you live? I have 150 item slots and FUCKING ZELNITE makes me sell shit after four runs max.

Didn't think Reed was going to be rough. Went in with my farm everything ever because fuck I'm lazy team with Zelnite lead and zero water units. Used two revive lights and all 5 Fujins to get an anima Reed from my first clear. Meh. Hits kinda hard but yeah dungeon is no where near GGC lvl 3's in difficulty. Not even close. The fights with Eze and Vargas towards the end of quest line is a way better comparison. Slghtly harder than those two fights.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Also, thoughts on Amenhoblahblah? Made three yesterday only to realize they don't stack with Lexida or the Halloween Spheres. I could be crazy but Amen's can fuck off v those three spheres as I value the extra BB/HC generation much higher than a little crit or 25%ATK v the weakest of the three. Can't see myself ever using more than two.

Also, thoughts on Amenhoblahblah? Made three yesterday only to realize they don't stack with Lexida or the Halloween Spheres. I could be crazy but Amen's can fuck off v those three spheres as I value the extra BB/HC generation much higher than a little crit or 25%ATK v the weakest of the three. Can't see myself ever using more than two.
The main use of them is for 1 round kill crit squads. Then you dont need the bc/hc gen generally as you are killing in 1 round. You can pair it with a havoc axe (20% crit) for 40% crit and then maxwell will take you to the crit cap and you can use your crit spot for more damage instead.
Also they are pretty sexy in arena.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone know when the next honor summon worth doing will be? They are throwing around honor points like candy this month.

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
2/4 for Reed both with Oracle type kidding me. 0/99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 blue pots.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Also they are pretty sexy in arena.
That was my main purpose till I saw they didn't stack. Running the hit spheres allows me to fill 4/5 SBB by 2nd turn like 90% of the time in arena. I'm on a 110 win streak atm doing arena with Darv, SGX, and Melc on my team who have single target and no target x2 regular BBs for example. May want them for raids I guess but running last quest stage I 1 shot and refill SBBs without them except for the boss who gets two shot so kinda meh. I have had super crazy luck with units though so maybe I've just leveled past where they would be useful for normal content.

"0/99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 blue pots."

I normally farm a stage with 100% chance of three random pots for them. If I can find it tonight I'll post it but I think it's way more efficient than the daily since your pulling good xp/zel/karma plus fodder.

The most common arena team at the moment is the 2 turn/bb one you describe(its what i run). But if you really push the damage on heavy hitters with stacked Attack using Amanohabaken/leader you can get kills on the first turn; that really secures a win. When sphere frogs are more numerous arena teams will have double spheres, and with a bc creating 2nd sphere you might not need the extra drops from the bc producing stat spheres to achieve 2nd round bb as well. I dont think its quite come into its own yet, but i think with more sphere frogs they will be used more often. Probably a mix of both is good in any case. I use a lex in arena now too.