Brave Frontier

MossyBank

N00b
Damn sorry dude.
frown.png
You really need a Lilith, or a Rowgen if you have him and wait for his 6*

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
So I just got my first sphere frog. Any advice on which unit to use it on? Between (A)Uda, (G)Zelnite or (B)Elza. Don't really have a lot of spheres to go around at the moment, but do feel like i'll probably get the most out of Elza... but my heart wants to use it on Zelnite.

MossyBank

N00b
The top 3 units people have been using them on are Maxwell, Elza, Zelnite.. personally i'd go Elza over Zelnite, but it's up to you. Elza is gonna be awesome for FH coming up this month (i'm guessing anyway).

Prob should save a frog for Maxwell too when you get him.

Edit: Oh yeah, and Darvanshel too, he's a good frog target.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Damn sorry dude.
frown.png
You really need a Lilith, or a Rowgen if you have him and wait for his 6*
I have a Lilith. Decided to go with Zelnite because people here said Reddit was discussing it and Lilith didn't provide enough BC's for their squads.

What I really need is an Altri. Status null + heals, and a much bulkier unit than Elimo. Saves me a slot that I used on Exvehl so I can bring an extra DPS.

I'd try again tonight, but the shit takes fucking forever to run. My phone started slowing down massively about 1/4 through Maxwell. Next run will be on my tablet for sure.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
I have a Lilith. Decided to go with Zelnite because people here said Reddit was discussing it and Lilith didn't provide enough BC's for their squads.

What I really need is an Altri. Status null + heals, and a much bulkier unit than Elimo. Saves me a slot that I used on Exvehl so I can bring an extra DPS.

I'd try again tonight, but the shit takes fucking forever to run. My phone started slowing down massively about 1/4 through Maxwell. Next run will be on my tablet for sure.
Yeah Altri is who I used. Was Grah and Lily lead w/ Darv, Altri, Zelnite, and Lilith. Textbook ideal squad. Huge part is being super careful with Grah. He will just explode but you really want that buff as it cuts the fight in half. I lucked out and he lived until about 50% on my win somehow. I did really want to run someone harder hitting than Zel but on the rare occasion I got to use his SBB it just made such an enormous difference with the boost to BC/HC. You gotta be a little careful with Lilith though. She has kinda low stats and can get wrecked pretty easy especially if your anima turned into an oracle at 6* like mine fucking did.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wanted to pick this up again on account of Summoners War's insane stinginess, but it's crashing every time I try to launch it
frown.png
Twice this week I had the game crash mid-dungeon and after that every time it would try to launch in game after all the loading stuff the game just crashes. Just got done deleting and reinstalling for the second time. A 3rd any time soon will be a deal breaker.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I used the summon ticket and got Aem. Now I have basically all of the shitty light units; Will, Sodis, Alyut, Sefia, Aem, Leorone, Estia. Just piling up shit units that I won't use.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Twice this week I had the game crash mid-dungeon and after that every time it would try to launch in game after all the loading stuff the game just crashes. Just got done deleting and reinstalling for the second time. A 3rd any time soon will be a deal breaker.
It's a known issue. Never use your last few friends for points. Running a dungeon paired with your second to last friend who will give points(iirc) will cause a crash and crash on startup until your friends list refreshes (every 3 hours).

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
wife summoned me a zelnite, i'm happy even if he's an oracle, or a kuda too.

Looks like i'm gonna bust 2 keys on zelnite tomorrow.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think my next Maxwell try I will go double defense. Grahdens, Oulu, Lancia, Lilith, Zelnite, Darv friend.

Changing Elimo out for Lancia since my Elimo is oracle and Lancia is guardian, which should give me some extra HP on the healer.

I'll still probably do a 2 squad run, and level up my Dilma BB to take out Jugg.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's a known issue. Never use your last few friends for points. Running a dungeon paired with your second to last friend who will give points(iirc) will cause a crash and crash on startup until your friends list refreshes (every 3 hours).
Be nice if someone mentioned that the first time. Thanks for the heads up.

Also it was way longer than 3 hours. I posted when this last one first happened and that was about 19 hours apart from when I last tried then reinstalled.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Do you guys have different devices? usually if I'm stuck on a crash/logout loop I load the game up on the different OS. IE if my droid crashes i load it up on my ipad/itouch. It seems to force the game to reset server side, and i can log back in. This has happened twice to me so far, and I just logged on to the other device/OS and seems to clear it up.

Man thats unlucky Denamian.

So far i got
10/15 reed - got anima
3/8 rhein - got breaker
2/5 aneil - got anima
Running exclusively level 6.
The 7800 exp each run is pretty nice, since im doing it anyway, got me a few levels.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
The infuriating thing is that I got a breaker Reed on my first try of his level 6. I tried a few extra times on level 5 to get an anima, then concentrated on Rhein because I hadn't gotten a drop yet. I got drops the first time on level 5 and 6 of Aneil, getting a guardian and lord, so I'll probably hold on to the lord. I really wanted Rhein since my water units are pretty shitty.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I couldn't fucking resist the summon ticket...

so of course I blow the small amount of gems I had saved as well... damn it. I was supposed to wait for darvanshel and/or zelnite!
edit: 4* Hogar (G), 4* Darvan (A), 4* Rashil (O) [duplicate] /sadtrombone

So I'm doing the daily missions and slowly progressing the storyline... what should I be focusing on besides team cost? Getting some sphere stuff ready?

Also, when do you finally get enough team cost to run 5 6* units?