Brave Frontier

velk

Trakanon Raider
@Kantern Since you seem to be in a helpful mood. I need to kill Maxwell.

Any help on team comp would be awesome. I am lvl 111 with 262 cost (in trial.)
You have everything for the standard team comp other than lilith.

Lilly leader, darvanshel, altri, zelnite and rowgen, take friend grah.

Arica_sl

shitlord
You have everything for the standard team comp other than lilith.

Lilly leader, darvanshel, altri, zelnite and rowgen, take friend grah.
Guess I need some BC spheres then, I tried that comp (I used melchio for rowgen for some reason though) and I could not keep up with BC regen.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Maxwell Death Axe / Bathootha
Elza Amanohabaken / Steeple
Michelle Amanohabaken
Dia Amanohabaken
Zelnite Amanohabaken / Steeple
Maxwell friend with any crit sphere...

Swipe order for the first fight was Dia -> Maxwell -> Elza -> Maxwell
You are not alone, I have absolutely horrible trouble sparking maxwells against each other. I get it maybe 1 time in 6 ;p

I'll have to give your setup a try - although for the first fight wouldn't you be better off with zelnite->max->elza->max instead of dia ? Zel has a higher dropcount, higher damage, bc drop buff and an instant bc boost...

In unrelated news, my self mandated 1 ticket per rate up got a lord narza. Kind of ehh, but potentially niche usefulness, I guess I level him up ( I'm only summoning so I don't have to use all my crystals on useless crap that will never make a team ).

velk

Trakanon Raider
Guess I need some BC spheres then, I tried that comp (I used melchio for rowgen for some reason though) and I could not keep up with BC regen.
Rowgen for melchio will make BC gen a lot smoother - rowgen is an automatic refiller, so you can use his SBB every turn for free, and it has 30 drop checks.

What spheres are you using on the other guys ? You probably want to sphere frog darvan and go with dandelga and evil shard ( or guise if you have it ), zelnite legwand and sol creator, lilly lexida if you have it, legwand otherwise, altri drevas, rowgen probably legwand. ( Divine stone gets you more damage etc, but I found the lack of hp to be a problem ).

Also for BC, zelnite is not there as dps, he's there to help cover gaps in your BC regen, the dps is just a side benefit ;p. Don't forget if you are close to bb on darv/tree and need it that turn, zel first will usually give them enough to fire via his instant boost.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's my favorite part of Zelnite; BB gauge manipulation.

Having a bitch of a time getting a dark totem today. Think I've had 3 or 4 lights, which I already had 5 of.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Got Maxwell:
grah(lead)
ulkina
darv
zelnite
rowgen
lily (friend)

barely got rowgen sbb1, got ulkina a few bb pts.

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
You are not alone, I have absolutely horrible trouble sparking maxwells against each other. I get it maybe 1 time in 6 ;p

I'll have to give your setup a try - although for the first fight wouldn't you be better off with zelnite->max->elza->max instead of dia ? Zel has a higher dropcount, higher damage, bc drop buff and an instant bc boost...

In unrelated news, my self mandated 1 ticket per rate up got a lord narza. Kind of ehh, but potentially niche usefulness, I guess I level him up ( I'm only summoning so I don't have to use all my crystals on useless crap that will never make a team ).
You know what, I tried it with Zelnite and it just wasn't working out well. Dia has higher BC drop buff by about 7%, so may have made up for difference? Still use Zelnites on second turn. Both worked, I just always ended up with more BB with Dia.

Kantern

Got Maxwell:
grah(lead)
ulkina
darv
zelnite
rowgen
lily (friend)

Welcome to the club
smile.png

Kantern

You need to level all your SBB to max. If going by your list was what you had.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
The connectivity issues are really getting to be a pain in the ass, working through the new trials of the gods and constant drops from the game. Wife is having it even worse, she can barely use her honor points. Hope gumi figures this out.

Yeah ive barely played the last few days, the connection issues are too much. Get stuck on same error messages and if it does work it bugs out when fusing etc. Hope it gets sorted soon.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Still only halfway through my honor summons thanks to server issues, looks like we are in for day 3 of this shit.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Honor summons sucked, 600+ and no sphere frogs. FH sucks, it's too damn long and grinding it is just a chore. Especially with server issues, which also suck, big time. Really down on this game right now. Just popped a metal key just to have the server crash immediately. Cool. Haven't even started trial of the gods yet because I know it'll just get shit all over.

Pollo

Honor summons sucked, 600+ and no sphere frogs. FH sucks, it's too damn long and grinding it is just a chore. Especially with server issues, which also suck, big time. Really down on this game right now. Just popped a metal key just to have the server crash immediately. Cool. Haven't even started trial of the gods yet because I know it'll just get shit all over.
Got 15 summons for following BF on Twitter...first 10 pulls.

8j4yVri.jpg

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm not surprised how rare sphere frogs are since you only really need about a dozen of them. Imp rate sucks when you need about 60 imps per unit.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Got Maxwell:
grah(lead)
ulkina
darv
zelnite
rowgen
lily (friend)

I can use almost this exact team except Rowgen since I have no ST SBB user. Maybe just replace him with highest damage dealer.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I can use almost this exact team except Rowgen since I have no ST SBB user. Maybe just replace him with highest damage dealer.
That's the team I used with luther instead of rowgen and tree of course not ulkina. Luther bb is single target very good damage and very easy to fill.