Brave Frontier

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I guess Amanohabaken's make all the difference. Made a 3rd, took Kuda instead of Mariudeth, and got 1.8M (2x Maxwell leads, Elza, Luther, Kuda, Zelnite). I need more honor claws to make a 4th. Those honor items really are the big choke point for sphere farming. The rest of the crap takes all of 15 minutes to get from scratch.

Another complaint: After having played the first few areas on JP (so the 2nd time through), the story shit in these last few zones is obscene. It's like 100 clicks to get through it. I really hate that it'll fade to black like it's over, but it's really signalling that a character left and then you do more clicking. The Mistral zones are all over in about 10-20 clicks.

Speaking of JP, did my 3rd summon during this event and got a fucking oracle Alice. So far I've gotten Il and Mina, Lorand, and Alice. Lame. With all the new units JP has, I can't believe all I'm getting are shit old units.

cheenky_sl

shitlord
waiting for energy regen sucks. so glad it's 3min/energy now vs 10min. gonna run a train on MP to max out elza before the night is over. starting at 5* lvl 64 so i might have to gem if RNGsus forsakes me and no crystals drop. then bb farming. yay. last 2 daily login prizes i've been able to pick the 2 burst frogs so hopefully my luck with that holds up at least

Arica_sl

shitlord
I wish you could take a unit with max lvl and SBB lvl 10 whose type is oracle and fuse a dupe you pulled that was an Anima or Breaker or Guardian to change its type to the fused unit's. Buffing my oracle zelnite with imps makes me sad.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
zelnite is still zelnite, mines pimped out with whatever imps maxwell didn't use up and a sphere from, and he's a shitty oracle. Sometimes i sigh when i fuse an imp into him, but then i see how much longer farming would take w/o zelnite.

I remember halloween sphere needed 75 bones? w/o a zelnite i was getting 3 per trial. Then i just waited for zelnite friends and got 9-11 per run instead.

80 honor pt per friend is back btw.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Noticed I still had a ticket and yolo pulled, Anima Kuda. Praise RNGesus! Aisha will finally get the boot, probably Kuhla too.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got maxwell on the first attempt. Was really close at the end but overall went pretty smoothly.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Got maxwell on the first attempt. Was really close at the end but overall went pretty smoothly.
Damn, congratulations. Wish I had been able to pull it off my first attempt. Welcome to the "nothing will be hard in BF until raids or Cardes" club.

Kind of annoyed I used all my honor summons already. Would've been ridiculous to combine with the fusion rate up.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
From 26 Nov, 06:00 PST ~ 27 Nov, 05:59 PST, enjoy Higher Chance to get 4 to 5 stars version ofMichele, Darvanshel, Zelnite, Lilly Matah, Duel-GX and Elzain rare summon! Summon them now!

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
From 26 Nov, 06:00 PST ~ 27 Nov, 05:59 PST, enjoy Higher Chance to get 4 to 5 stars version ofMichele, Darvanshel, Zelnite, Lilly Matah, Duel-GX and Elzain rare summon! Summon them now!
Used 3 tickets and 10 gems:
Zelnite (l) - 4th zelnite
Sgx (l) - have kuda don't care
Michele (l)- dupe
Maridueth (A)- nice
Lily (A)- fuck yeah!

moontayle

Golden Squire
I need a Lily as well. Here goes nothing...

Michele (A) - 2nd, used summon ticket
Michele (B) - 3rd, ugh
Homosubi (L) - New unit
Orna (L) - New Unit
Elza (G) - 2nd
Arius (L) - 2nd
Oulu (L) - In 4* form, 2nd
Zelnite (G) - 2nd
Darvanshel (L) - 2nd

No dice. Good thing I didn't actually pay for any of these gems. Orna and Homu are the only new units and at least they're both great units. Will probably keep and evo the Elza since as a non-leader unit she's pretty hot shit. Same with Zelnite. Everything else is fodder.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I only need Elza from the players choice and according to the JP guy she is like #3 overall, FML. Do I yolo pull or not my RR friends?!?!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've got the same problem. Have Michele, Zelnite, Lilly, and Elza (and don't need SGX now that I have Kuda). But I really fucking want Darvanshel. I just don't have very many more free gems coming my way.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I only need Elza from the players choice and according to the JP guy she is like #3 overall, FML. Do I yolo pull or not my RR friends?!?!
I would say no. Elza is really really good, but there are plenty of other suitable spark buffers.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
My thing is, the only thing I'll probably spend gems on at this point is inventory space and new batches that come out. The next few I don't care about (Shida, Ziz), and so it's waiting for the ones that just came out in JP (which I have had shit luck summoning as well). It depends on how spaced out the new unit releases become I guess. I'm tempted to just say fuck it and try.

Elza is probably one of my favorite units.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Got $1.1M on Terminus this morning, but then ran out of pimped Maxwells to try again. Was with Zel lead, Darv, Elza, Aisha, Grybe. Both times would have broken the score but Sefia was left with just a tiny sliver of HP from being 1 rounded. Went back and switch from Medulla, Legwand, etc... to Foils and still the same thing. Got really shitty spark and crit on the last round.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hmm, I'm thinking patching today was a bad idea. Looks like it's fucked for a lot of people. Can't log back in, it just sits at the loading screen.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I've got the same problem. Have Michele, Zelnite, Lilly, and Elza (and don't need SGX now that I have Kuda). But I really fucking want Darvanshel. I just don't have very many more free gems coming my way.
Technically you also don't need Michele as well because Kuda is her and SGX in one.