Brave Frontier

Taloo_sl

shitlord
didn't really need the status null i think? not sure the only battle that lasted longer than 2 turns was zelnite
You don't. I just didn't want to redo spheres (he's on my arena team) and told myself it was because of his BC gen. Also Exvehl was already on my team in that slot. Laaaazy. Ex is a good unit and Melc is alright. Easy to spark with so doesn't matter.

I did swap them for SGX and Darv for when I run terminus though.

cheenky_sl

shitlord
fuck i still can't get another maxwell friend to pop up. this is stupid. i still haven't had a double maxwell run through terminus. only managed just under 1.4m the 1st and 2nd run through it. might not even bother running it very much this time around seeing as the rewards from HR 8-10 are some zel and shitty spheres...

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Feel free to add me. Almost always have Max up. 3193630059. Just message me or post your name after you add me. I have about 30 friend requests usually.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
In other news I just need like 120 honor claws to craft all my Amanohabaken and Sol Creators, oh joy. Send gifts! And lanx open a friend spot!
done, sent you a request.

man barely played today, was sick to hell, wife woke me at midnite to play FH, or rather she said, change your lead to maxwell!

Just beat terminus 1.4 or 1.5 i think, idk, i'm still groggy and game crashed.

maxwell (lead) amano/rose
kuda bathoota 25%rose
darv dang/guise
fiora amano
zelnite lexida/sol
maxwell (friend) amano/rose

leaving maxwell up for the rest of FH if anyone needs.

selfish god i
attacked
guarded
fujin'd x2-attacked
sbb/bb

everyone else i just bb/sbb when up and elixiar'd when it looked bad

zelnite:
bb/sbb
then second round fujiin'd x2/attack and he dead, didn't think he had low hp, pretty sure it was fiora's buff.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Did one run of terminus and came just shy of 1.4M. Did Maxwell, Orna, Zelnite, Darvanshel, Elza, Maxwell. I think I should just say fuck it and go all DPS though, probably sub in Kuda for Darvanshel.

Edit: Didn't go great. Loch survived with like 3% hp and killed all but Zelnite. So then I went with 2x Maxwell and Zelnite up until round 6 where I wiped. Still ended up with 1.2M, but that's not going to cut it.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Waiting for FH orb to refresh but used :

Lead Zelnite (sol/hallowed)
Elza (steeple/amank)
Kuhla (ihsir - she is only sbb1)
Dia (amano)
Aisha (Batootha)
Friend Maxwell

Need to tweak for Terminus a bit. Still have 3 sphere frogs, one more Amano and various other spheres. Could replace Dia with something (dilma/grybe/Darvanshel). And optimize spheres.

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah I didn't need status null at all, so you don't need to bring your Exvehl/Melchio/Lunaris etc if you don't want..

Got 1.6m on my first run with this team:

(Leader) Maxwell - Sol Creator, Amanohabaken
Elza - Ihsir's Guise, Amanohabaken
Kuda - Steeple Rose, Amanohabaken
Zelnite - Legwand Gem
Darvanshel - Evil Shard, Dandelga
(Friend) Maxwell - Think it was Ihsir's Guise + Legwand Gem

Basically just slowly meelee'd down the Selfish Jewel God and do what he says every turn... if he says use an item, I just used a heal pot, if you says don't hit me so hard, don't use SBB/BB's etc..

Then SBB down the rest of the junk, although Loch lived with like 5% life on his round and used his big attack, but Darvanshel buff made them live..

Used Marauder's set.
Just woke up and tried this setup. For some reason I was able to 1.8 million my first time, then second time was 1.6. Nothing really went different, except on the second attempt I one shotted Zelnite and first one I didn't. Will see how it goes after my next one.

moontayle

Golden Squire
1.3, dual max, elza, kuda, darv, zelnite

Need to tweak a bit on sphere setup and probably sphere frog Kuda since I don't really know what to do with it this time around.

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
So the main difference was the double Zelnite turn. Usually score 1.7-1.8 range with below. 1.8+ requires Loch to die first turn and longer Jewel God fight.

Here is my setup:

Maxwell (L) Sol Creator / Amanohabaken
Kuda Sol Creator / Amanohabaken
Elza Sol Creator / Amanohabaken
Zelnite Sol Creator / Amanohabaken
Darvanshel Sol Creator / Dandelga
Maxwell Friend (Some kind of Spark Damage + Crit sphere setup ideal)

Marauder set

The mass Sol Creator is on purpose.

Battle 1: The longer it lasts, the better. More elemental points from his buff. If you can set up more overkill go for it, use attack potion on last turn. Only use Darvanshel SBB/BB. It is possible to get unlucky and have him double crit Kudo or Elza. Amanohabaken crits can lead to fight ending very fast sometimes and losing out on points. Can end up with 75k+ score from long fight. Close to 130k+ total with the drops.

Battle 2: Just SBB dead.

Battle 3: Attack potion, SBB dead. Sometimes get Loch, sometimes don't. Obviously highest scores will come if you kill Loch.

Battle 4: SBB dead.

Battle 5: No item bonus for sure. This is where the BC generation comes into play for next two fights. I use Zelnite last here for my maxwells.

Battle 6: Goal here is to use only 2 fujins at most, save 2 for zelnite. Don't forget attack potion.

Battle 7: First turn go all out WITHOUT attack potion. Double fujin your Maxwells (or best combo with zelnite SBB/BB) and attack potion second turn.

Make sure you use BB Darvanshel against Zelnite and Mare.

Don't mess up jewel god.

I still can't decide which fights is worth the attack potion vs the no item bonus. Just looking at overkill difference vs the 20000 bonus does not add up. I think the little extra elemental damage I am doing is also making a huge difference. I think it may be best to go for no item bonus on just the mare fight.

MossyBank

N00b
Yeah I had a run or two ruined becuase of Jewel God... I thought you could maybe hit him with one unit when he says not to attack so hard... nope.. gotta guard ALL of your guys to be safe.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Thanks for that guide, ended up with 1.5M first try using the team I posted earlier and Vorphen's Maxwell. Could have scored better but was just a tick or two off on Sodis and Zelnite.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was able to hit 1.8M with:

• Maxwell (lead) - Amanohabaken, Steeple Rose
  • Zelnite - Amanohabaken, Sol Creator
  • Elza - Amanohabaken, Sol Creator
  • Orna - Amanohabaken, Sol Creator
  • Kuhla - Amanohabaken
  • Maxwell (friend) - Amanohabaken, Steeple Rose

bytes

Molten Core Raider
What an obnoxious Terminus level. I pretty much always end up with a surviving water unit in the fight with Mega and Loch NEVER dies in one turn for me, fucking things up. I also got wiped out by Mare thinking I could whittle her down with just basic attacks so I could SBB the following fight, didn't work at all.

Arica_sl

shitlord
What an obnoxious Terminus level. I pretty much always end up with a surviving water unit in the fight with Mega and Loch NEVER dies in one turn for me, fucking things up. I also got wiped out by Mare thinking I could whittle her down with just basic attacks so I could SBB the following fight, didn't work at all.
Dont attack Mare when she has angel wing buff, just guard. It wears off after her next attack round.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Ok annoyed at terminus so guess I need to go get Maxwell. Here are my "best units" most at max SBB or very close:

Uda, Elza, Lily Matah, Michelle, Oulo, Signas, Lodin, Ulkina, Rowgen and working on Duel-sgx and Yujeh. Any suggestions on group makeup? Really lacking Zelnite and Darv ruins me
frown.png
oh have Grah obviously as well.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
playing around i've settled on

maxwell
zelnite
kuda
luthor
pumpqueen
maxwell friend

i go for all OHK, except loch, can't OHK him, that's where pumpqueen comes in and paralyzes him, so far she's 100% successful, need zelnites sbb to fully max everyones sbb, fucked up trying it w/o zelnite and just thinking maxwell was full sbb from OHK and overkill, nope.

If i had elza i'd use her over luthor.