Brave Frontier

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I tried once more after orb refreshed and Jewel went in to rape mode on round 1, had no idea wtf to do. He never gave an emote or anything just started doing his AE chomp chomp.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've switched to Maxwell x2 lead, Elza, Orna, Zelnite, Dilma. I was able to get 1.8M with Kuhla, but if I didn't OTK Loch with good RNG I was screwed. With Dilma, I consistently get 1.6M since earth element owns his ass.

I'm leveling up my other Zelnite BB to replace him, but I dunno if I'll make it before FH ends.

cheenky_sl

shitlord
I was able to hit 1.8M with:

• Maxwell (lead) - Amanohabaken, Steeple Rose
  • Zelnite - Amanohabaken, Sol Creator
  • Elza - Amanohabaken, Sol Creator
  • Orna - Amanohabaken, Sol Creator
  • Kuhla - Amanohabaken
  • Maxwell (friend) - Amanohabaken, Steeple Rose
tried this with Kuda instead of Orna and got rekt by Loch. probably going to put Darvanshel back in instead of Kuhla. was getting 1.4~1.5M consistently

Neph_sl

shitlord
Woo! Anima Zurg. Three dark pots to evo him? Fuck...

Don't have Zelnite, so struggling on Terminus. I beat it once with double Maxwell, Uda, Kuda, Darvanshel, and Azael, but only got 1.2 million. May try to throw in Lilly Matah in place of Uda for BC gen

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I had initially tried terminus with a grind oriented team with healing and Narza and that failed horribly so decided I'd give offense a try. I thought it probably wouldn't work either as I lack Maxwell, and my fisrt try did better, but Loch would usually kill 2-3 of my team. Finished crafting my last Amanohabakens and ditched the medulla gems in it's favor and tried with:

Zelnite (lead) - Amanohabaken, Steeple Rose
Kuhla - Amanohabaken
Kuda - Amanohabaken, Steeple Rose
Luther - Amanohabaken
Orna - Amanohabaken
Maxwel (Friend) - Amanohabaken, something

Failed to OTK Loch and he killed everything but Zelnite. Revived Maxwell and Kuda, managed to get to Zelnite and finished at 1.26m.
Tried again swapping another Zelnite in for Kuhla to make sure I OTKed Loch, and I end up OTKing everything but round 1 and finish at 1.56m and my first Legwand. Naturally I get that when it's nearly obsolete.

Got a guardian Zurg last week and thankfully I hadn't worked on him yet as I just got a lord. Just need to get Maxwell and finish Selena and Magress now.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Well I tried an attrition run just to change things up. Fucking tablet died on Sodis/Farlon because Twitch's dogshit app ruined my battery but the run would have pushed 2mil by the time I killed Zelnite. Exvehl Lead /w Darv, Zel, Max, Melchio, Elza friend (didn't have a Zel up which would have been better). Everyone sphered for stats and BC/HC drops. Lucked out and Jewel didn't want items until he was low enough to BB down so had used 0 items up to that point. Lost Max to Mare because I'm stubborn and refused to guard. She was the only fight where I wasn't healing to full every round off drops. Aside from Darv and Zel every other unit should be replaceable for similar results. Exvehl was kind of important for Mare's post buff aoe but I just guarded everyone but Darv and no one dropped below 30%. Next turn was when I lost Max because I'm retarded of course.

Oh and in case some folks don't know the reason Loch is tough is because he guards for either a few turns or until you hit a threshold (like 5 turns on the above run I think) so Def Ignore should allow you to 1 shot him like the rest if you have it.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
I know everyone is going bonkers for FH atm but if anyone has time can they give me a basic rundown of Maxwell fight? Is it best to one group it or use a group to get to Maxwell, then use the primary group on her. Do I need to start the countdown with Jugg or Maxwell herself? I went in with Lily leading, rowgen, Oulo, Ulkina and Elza with friend Maxwell.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Well I tried an attrition run just to change things up. Fucking tablet died on Sodis/Farlon because Twitch's dogshit app ruined my battery but the run would have pushed 2mil by the time I killed Zelnite. Exvehl Lead /w Darv, Zel, Max, Melchio, Elza friend (didn't have a Zel up which would have been better). Everyone sphered for stats and BC/HC drops. Lucked out and Jewel didn't want items until he was low enough to BB down so had used 0 items up to that point. Lost Max to Mare because I'm stubborn and refused to guard. She was the only fight where I wasn't healing to full every round off drops. Aside from Darv and Zel every other unit should be replaceable for similar results. Exvehl was kind of important for Mare's post buff aoe but I just guarded everyone but Darv and no one dropped below 30%. Next turn was when I lost Max because I'm retarded of course.

Oh and in case some folks don't know the reason Loch is tough is because he guards for either a few turns or until you hit a threshold (like 5 turns on the above run I think) so Def Ignore should allow you to 1 shot him like the rest if you have it.
I was wondering how the fuck people one shot him. Guess I use Dilma first then...

Also, how did Dilma's BB get worse going from 5* to 6*? I get the full self-heal for 3 turns is pretty redonk... but it goes from guaranteed defense ignore on 4* and 5* to "chance of defense ignore" on 6*.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Start counting with Jugg. Generally people recommend 1 squading it because it better allows you to concentrate your units / spheres.

I really don't have much luck with Dilma in FH after trying a few times. Much better with Dia for me.

cheenky_sl

shitlord
I know everyone is going bonkers for FH atm but if anyone has time can they give me a basic rundown of Maxwell fight? Is it best to one group it or use a group to get to Maxwell, then use the primary group on her. Do I need to start the countdown with Jugg or Maxwell herself? I went in with Lily leading, rowgen, Oulo, Ulkina and Elza with friend Maxwell.
go with Grah friend for the light/dark damage reduction buff. use ulkina mainly for healing/status null+protect. damage mitigation on every turn possible but most important turn to use damage mitigation is 4th and 1st turns. make sure you kill her 1st time on 1st turn or you might not have enough turns to kill her again after she resurrects and heals. your team has all necessary units so it's just a matter of grinding your way through it.

edit: also finally managed to get Zurg to drop. anima even.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Got 1.3 million using Maxwell (lead), Lilly Matah, Darvanshel, Kuda, Fiora, and Zelnite friend. Usual play was to BB/SBB with Lilly Matah and whittle down one or two enemies while BBs charged and then take out a bunch with multiple SBBs.

Not entirely sold on Fiora, but I think the combination of her and Darvanshel helped a lot with the incoming damage. Kinda hard to tell how much it was her buff and how much it was Darvanshel. I did try to use her in one run in place of Darvanshel, and that was pretty much a failure.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
go with Grah friend for the light/dark damage reduction buff. use ulkina mainly for healing/status null+protect. damage mitigation on every turn possible but most important turn to use damage mitigation is 4th and 1st turns. make sure you kill her 1st time on 1st turn or you might not have enough turns to kill her again after she resurrects and heals. your team has all necessary units so it's just a matter of grinding your way through it.

edit: also finally managed to get Zurg to drop. anima even.
You suck. Took me close to 100 runs to get it to drop and it was oracle. Got a 2nd today and it was guardian. If not for imps, I'd just give up.

Arica_sl

shitlord
I've been using:

(O) Zelnite sbb10 w/ sol creator
(L) Ultor sbb4 w/ legwand
(G) Elza sbb10 w/ providence ring
(A) Koda sbb7 w/ batootha
(L) Darvanshel sbb10 w/ dandela

SBB order ultor > kuda > max/elza > elza > darv > zelnite

Usually maxwell elza or zelnite friend

1.3-1.4mill

I don't otk loch but no one dies and auto attack finishes him off
50/50 otk mare
zelnite 2-3 turn kill

Any suggested improvements?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Guessing you don't have a zelnite, it's still pretty good you're group makeup, like said b4 use grah friend, his LS is great for maxwell. which ones did you sphere? any GGC spheres?

start out with your A team, reason is you don't want to create a team just to clear jugg/abaddon only to come into maxwell with no bb meter. Of course create a good oh shit, backup b team.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Guessing you don't have a zelnite, it's still pretty good you're group makeup, like said b4 use grah friend, his LS is great for maxwell. which ones did you sphere? any GGC spheres?

start out with your A team, reason is you don't want to create a team just to clear jugg/abaddon only to come into maxwell with no bb meter. Of course create a good oh shit, backup b team.
No Zel or Darv, those are the two units I'm really lacking. Forgive my idiocy but what's GGC spheres? I've got legwands as primary and Oulo has evil shard, steeple on Elza and refined gem on Ulkina. Ran Maxwell three times with Grah as friend , think I just need to work the counts better.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
No Zel or Darv, those are the two units I'm really lacking. Forgive my idiocy but what's GGC spheres? I've got legwands as primary and Oulo has evil shard, steeple on Elza and refined gem on Ulkina. Ran Maxwell three times with Grah as friend , think I just need to work the counts better.
Zel gives you passive healing from increased HC drops and an alternative to fuujins for turns where you dont have bar but have to mitigate. Darv does damage and generates BC while mitigating. Both really just give you more room for error/variance so it's not the biggest deal in the world but you probably want some form of BC buff. Not a deal breaker though. The single most important thing is counting turns and knowing what each turn will bring. Beyond that knowing when to attack and when to guard. Ever in doubt? Fucking guard. The first run where I decided not to push my luck and guarded almost as often, if not more often than I attacked was as easy a win as I think anyone has ever had.

The named weapon spheres from Grand Gaia Chronicle dungeons. Two of them are a huge help on Max. HP, ATK, and BC/turn for your mitigator and HP,RCV, and status immunity for your healer/status remover.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
GGC are the grand gaia chronicles fights, imo you need at least vargas/dandela and lance/drevas. If you're attempting maxwell, then you can do most GGC chonicles. dandela goes on ooulu and drevas goes on ulkina, did you frog sphere anyone?

if you can i'd frog sphere ulkina and give her drevas/evil shard

i'd give oulo dandelga/sol creator.

GGC spheres are good b/c most give 30% hp, along with grah, you'll have a large amount of HP as a buffer.

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
GGC are the grand gaia chronicles fights, imo you need at least vargas/dandela and lance/drevas. If you're attempting maxwell, then you can do most GGC chonicles. dandela goes on ooulu and drevas goes on ulkina, did you frog sphere anyone?

if you can i'd frog sphere ulkina and give her drevas/evil shard

i'd give oulo dandelga/sol creator.

GGC spheres are good b/c most give 30% hp, along with grah, you'll have a large amount of HP as a buffer.
Good advice overall, but don't sol creator on Oulu.

Evil shard for sure because he won't be attacking much.

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Post all units, spheres, etc and be easier to give advice.
smile.png

Just from above post I would opt for using your own Grahden as leader, Lilly, Rowgen, Oulu, Ulkina, and maybe a Zelnite friend.

Or... Grahden Leader, Darvenshel Friend, Lilly, Elza, Ulkina, Rowgen would be good also. Would not need lance sphere for Ulkina then. And this team is super strong damage. In fact, unless I am missing something, it looks absolutely amazing. Just make sure you give Elza some bulk.

I can provide the Darvenshel if you need it.

Take advantage of having Grahden to use better friends. Don't use a Grahden friend.