Brave Frontier

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
yea shida looks to be a necessary unit with his fucking sbb and frontier hunter.

oh btw with fh9, what did ppl end up with, i think when i last logged out i was hovering around 6800
20k because who fucking cares about fh esteem rewards?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The rewards for the ones that will be released later are pretty damn good though.

HR 22 - Legwand Gem (Boosts Atk, Def, Rec, and max HP by 25%).
HR 23 - Magic Ore (Increases BB gauge after every turn - 4 BC).
HR 24 - Sphere Frog.
HR 25 - Malice Jewel (Boosts Atk, Def, Rec, and max HP by 30%).
HR 26 - Demon Core (Boosts BB gauge when attacking (3-4 BC), taking damage (2-3 BC), slaying foes (3-5 BC), and victory (5-7 BC)).
HR 27 - Divine Blade (100% attack and defense boost for first 2 turns).
HR 28 - 3x Sphere Frog.
HR 29 - Heavenly Bud (100% damage increase during spark).
HR 30 - (Status immunity, BB gauge and HP increases after every turn).
HR 31 - 5* Tesura.
HR 32 - 2x Burst Emperor (Boost BB level significantly when fused).
HR 33 - (Increase attack and defense by 100% for the first 4 turns).
HR 34 - 3x All Imp Alton (Boost all stats significantly when fused).
HR 35 - Buffer Jewel (Boost attack, defense, recovery, and max HP by 35%).
HR 36 - (When BB gauge is full increase attack, defense, and recovery and boost in damage during spark).

cheenky_sl

shitlord
so far so good with my thunder team. 9 wins 0 losses

Lodin w/ amano
Exvehl w/lexida Leader
Orna w/hallowed skull
Uda w/ amano
Orna w/ amano

might try switching uda or exvehl with rowgen. if i knew Agni 6* batch was coming out today i would have saved up evo mats for my falma... oh well

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
wow my ghetto account is 12-9 so far, can't complain i have a fucking miracle totem and lvl1 uda/bran in there, ha.

MossyBank

N00b
Did the servers just go RIP?

And i'm 20 and 0 now in the Vortex Arena, need 40 points for the 2000 point burst frog rank up, at this rate i'll have Cerise by tomorrow maybe? Then i'll never play this event again lol. Rowgen is so OP with Wicked Blade.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Someone did the calculation on that, and you'd have to play 24 hours a day for 2 and a half days, with 80 ABP per victory. Most people won't even get close to 15k points unless they gem.

MossyBank

N00b
Really? Damn.
frown.png
Oh well.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah. I don't think it's a big deal though. The unit is serious garbage. So are all the spheres. Anyway, I'm at 15-1, 1358 points.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea the unit looks like trash

my main is at 30-1, alt crap account is at 50/50 kinda and ipad is starting to loose going to higher tiers. (ipad has useless garnan and emilia)

MossyBank

N00b
Just had my first loss, now 32 and 1, hit Glorified rank at 3024 points atm... did some tweaking to my squad and in addition to having Lexida on Grybe, I put Bran back in, instead of Loch, and put a halloween sphere on him, and now I always get turn 2 bb's on everyone... so I got thinking, why in the hell do I need Lodin on this squad? So I was looking at my thunder guys and the only replacements I had were 2 max lvl 6* Loch's, (both lord typing), and I have for some reason a maxed out lvl 80 Zele (Sibyl sister chick), her BB was already lvl 10 so I looked her up and she has 45% chance for injury effect, with type 2 arena AI (BB/SBB, 60% if any target is over 50% HP), so i'm putting her in my squad, see how it works.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I just decided to dump Lodin too. I think he's getting too much credit for being a strong arena unit months ago, on rainbow squads. But for this event, he really kind of sucks. My only decent replacement was Garnan, but it should still be slightly better.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I didn't prepare at ALL for this. lvl1 6* orna, 4* Uda, Rashil lead... getting owned.

cheenky_sl

shitlord
lodin's been pretty good about getting all my bb gauges up by turn 2. i really need to set a timer or something to remind me to use run the arena. been averaging about 130-150 points a round so i just barely hit 3000 points @ 27 wins. still no losses yet. exvehl's +30% hp has saved my ass so many times now

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Too lazy to swap out my spheres back to normal arena team, and so far I am 12-0 in regular arena also :p

Garnan, Rina, Rowgen, Uda, Grybe. All Amanohabakens except Grybe with Lexida. I originally had Lodin, but dropped him from Garnan for the extra BC drops. I now get 4-5 BB with just the lexida.

Also had a 3, 4 kill first turns so far
biggrin.png
. Rina is a boss with her normal hit being 125% + Rowgen.

I wish I had better replacement for Uda. His BC generation is so bad. (14) At least he has a low BB cost.

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Just got to glorified, first battle, all 5 BB full, not one used. Other teams Rina killed me
frown.png
...and then I down ranked ! I didn't even know that was possible lol.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was around rank 800 for the whole thing last night. Dropped to 4k this morning. Ouch. No chance of getting a summon ticket.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Just got to glorified, first battle, all 5 BB full, not one used. Other teams Rina killed me
frown.png
...and then I down ranked ! I didn't even know that was possible lol.
The only way to lose is due to RNG. All four of my losses are because I had BBs up and none of my units used them.