Brave Frontier

MossyBank

N00b
I'm 75 and 5 now, lost 2 in a row last night before I went to sleep, pissed me off. Still need 8000 points to get Cerise, and i'm having alot of trouble finding opponents with more points than me for ranking up. This is a fucking grind and i'm already getting tired of it. :/ all for a junk unit i'll never use.

Arica_sl

shitlord
Are people ranking up atm? I just did 3 orbs and it showed me moving up post battle... but, at the big enter button it still says im 5299 needing 701 to rank up. This includes both wins (2) and loss (1). The loss was <30 points both wins were 150-200.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I tried to enter the lightning arena with my awful team. First it said no one nearby to fight, then it Unexpected Error'd me. Twice.

I really hate this game.

MossyBank

N00b
Yep I stopped running the vortex arena altogether at some point today, the points I was winning wasnt counting... nice bug. This 'event' is horrible.

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just got a Breaker Mifune from Narrow Stairs! I fused away my other Mifune but not sure what type it had been. Think I fused Lario at least too. I will probably just stay at Celebrated for the arena and then stay under 10k for the Earth Shield. Wish they had a thunder totem lower down for the daily reward though. But I'm not sure why I was excited for the vortex arena.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
so far thunder arena is still bugged, so i guess don't bother playing? otherwise have fun farming lario/mifune, so far on ipad account i have mifune (a/g/l/o) no breaker yet.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I would pay upwards of one dollars if they could do a fucking Healer summon event again God fucking damn it.
rate up on healers today, probably in the afternoon or tomorrow, you seem to get your way everytime you complain about healers (just don't have luck in getting one) can you complain about not having elza, i need her still.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Shitty event is shitty. I can't imagine how, on any level, people thought this was fun. Most teams use one of 6 different units and it ultimately comes down to if your team doesn't derp in the 2nd round and not fire off a BB.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Themis is a healer. I HAVE A HEALER! Not Ulkina or Tree, but still..HEALER! Also pulled a Lilith and Darvan, the Lilith is very welcome. I'll grind out one more stone and hope for a Tree or Ulkina. I guess. Not sure I need one of them since I think Exvahl will be on most of my hard teams.

edit: Aaaand another Lilith. This one is a Breaker, I assume that's better than Oracle for her.

Anything is better then an Oracle. Forever and always. I'd trade you healers if I could Grimm. Can't get an Elza, kuda, or darv. But I can sure as hell get two ulkinas, two tia's, a tree, and an elimo.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Christ, all I seem to get is healers lately. I play this only once every few days and summon far less often, but in the past month I've gotten a second Elimo and some weird looking treant dude.

Tree is probably the best healer in the game so grants on that one. But yeah I feel you. I need me some offensive power houses and utility summons. Only utility I have worth a crap is narza and just rowgen/fiora for strong offense.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Should I 5* that tree and set it as my rep unit instead of Uda for more friend requests? I need a profusion of friend requests but the reality of my inconsistent playtime must remain secret.

Trees leader skill is kind of underwhelming as far as I understand it.you could try I guess and hope you have a bunch of healer barren people like Grimm who need some friend slots filled.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Christ, all I seem to get is healers lately.
I'm level 109 with 152 days logged in and this is my first real healer. I had given up in the last few days and started working on one of my Tiara's in earnest even though I know HoT won't keep up with Maxwell etc. Kind of regret dumping a few burst frogs in to her now.

I need to make a new list of all my guys and see what I'm missing. Barely been playing lately and I'm usually behind the curve anyways.

I'm figuring my Maxwell team will be Lily, Darvanshel, Lilith, Exvahl, and...no idea. Dilma maybe. Or Oulo or Narza for a back up damage reducer??

There's 7 units on the "Metagame Defining" tier on that list, I have 4 of them but 3 are the 50% damage reducers=P

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
I have fucking incredible luck in this game (perhaps the cosmic powers that be are compensating me for my absolute shit luck in Summoners War) but my lineup seems positively mundane on account of how infrequently I summon - f2p almost all the way and spending my gems on item and monster space lately. But well over half my summons are or have been (mostly have been, but were at the time of summon) very potent units - Lunaris, Uda, SGX, tree dude, Elimo, Luther, Michelle, Rowgen, Dilma, Lilith, Raydn, Kuhla, etc etc. But I'm just not keeping up. I need to, though - this game is pretty neat.