Breaking Bad

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
There was a spoiler pic that made me want to add something, a few other people as well.
There's three options:
1. Exclude people like Sebudai from making predictions
2. Allow people to make predictions but exclude people like you and me from changing them based on whatever new information came out.
3. Let people change their predictions until right before the episode airs.

3 is the strongest.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
There's three options:
1. Exclude people like Sebudai from making predictions
2. Allow people to make predictions but exclude people like you and me from changing them based on whatever new information came out.
3. Let people change their predictions until right before the episode airs.

3 is the strongest.
I am not the czar of TV bets. I think it is stupid but I can respect the concept. People waiting too long are terrible people!!

Just kidding it's all good.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That spoiler pic isnt changing my prediction. It just added an extra stop to walt' s date with badass destiny. The only addition i had was my revelation that walt is going to make a fulminated mercury+ ricin bomb to kill nazis

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Walt: Assaults the Nazi compound with the M60, is killed by Jesse
Jesse: Kills Todd and Walt
Skylar: Lives, avoids prison by turning in Lydia
Walt Jr: Lives, breakfast

Marie: Lives
Todd: Killed by Jesse
Lydia: Lives, gets turned in by Skylar
Jack: Killed by Walt
Gretchen: Ricin'd by Walt
Elliot: Ricin'd by Walt

Walt will find some way to get some/all of his one remaining barrel of money to his family, although it could take years before they see any of it.

(The fact that his old neighbor sees him in the morning immediately after he retrieves the ricin makes it pretty hard to predict what he could possibly do with it)

Stosh

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Gretchen and elliot were only used as a motivational device and exposition for the resurgence of Blue for walt. I honestly dunno why anyone thinks otherwise.
They listened the the Breaking Bad Insider podcast where Vince Gillian talked about the reintroduction of those characters?

Seanwin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tomorrow will be the first time since I was like six since back in the old herc and newt cartoon days that I will be genuinely sad to see a show go. It's been played perfectly, though outlandish, it shows the upward and downward spiral along with tribulations very well I think.

Just my thoughts:
Also. Remember the docs gave him I think a year to live or close. That whole series timeline isn't beyond what the docs gave him.

Prediction. Jessi, he's Walter's son, and the family all ok. Walter obviously dead, he's out to make it perfect being a perfectionist. But he isn't going down in a hail of bullets, it ends how it starts, cancer gets him.

Walt's words "you want them the actually miss you" about his family

And because it gets me every time

Joe_sl

shitlord
Prediction:
Walt: Dies in rampage.
Jesse: Freed and moves to Alaska.
Skylar: Lives and gets money from Walt's planning.
Walt Jr: changes name to Flynn.

Marie: We get a therapy scene with her.
Todd: Dies by Jesse.
Lydia: Dies from Ricin.
Jack: Dies in Walt's Rampage.
Gretchen: who cares
Elliot: who cares

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone know a site that will be streaming the final episode? I just found out I won't have cable tomorrow night.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Something else that bothers me is the idea that the entire fucking world knows who Heisenberg is now. Where did the evidence come from? I feel a little cheated once again that something that important is being glossed over.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Something else that bothers me is the idea that the entire fucking world knows who Heisenberg is now. Where did the evidence come from? I feel a little cheated once again that something that important is being glossed over.
They could've explained it but leaks from the DEA is pretty reasonable.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
2 DEA agents missing and presumed dead. the suspect is the one DEA agent's brother in-law who happens to be the king of the world in meth and a former nobel prize winner. thats national headlines. as for evidence? since when does the media require evidence before they run with a story?

iannis

Musty Nester
They listened the the Breaking Bad Insider podcast where Vince Gillian talked about the reintroduction of those characters?
For me it was more seeing them on the charlie rose skit and just realizing that it would be a simple and effective way to tie up the Walter White character in the time alloted. It's the full circle storytelling thing. G&E are the closest we get to the beginnings of Walter White. It doesn't take much there to get straight to the Heisenberg/WW duality. "Yeah, Well, you were always a dick" or "What happened, bro? You changed. You changed so much". Boom. Those 2 minor characters can basically answer the fundamental question of the entire series-- did Walter break bad with Jesse and cancer or did Heisenberg Break Good with Skylar and Walt, Jr?

But it's Breaking Bad. Who the fuck knows. Gilligan wouldn't have even bothered to do it without Make-a-wish kid saying, "uuhhh, dude, you know..." So I'm not expecting a lot on that front.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Prediction's are up in the OP. If you want to join in just post one. If you want to edit yours post a new one. A lot of posters in here talking shit over the last few days but not making predictions!

Sterling

El Presidente
Prediction:
Walt: Dead
Jesse: Alive, probably Alaska or something
Skylar: Alive, with some of Walt's money
Walt Jr: Still the Special Olympics Breakfast eating champion

Marie: Alive still not very interesting
Todd: Dead
Lydia: Alive
Jack: Dead
Gretchen: alive
Elliot:alive

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm sticking with Plane Crash / Mysterious Island prediction. It's too late to change course.