Breaking Bad

khalid

Unelected Mod
Jeff Daniels winning that is fucking ridiculous. I can't even wrap my head around that kind of mistake.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Jeff Daniels is close to the only actor that makes Newsroom worth watching. I personally think it should have been Kevin Spacey.

I will be disappointed if Jesse gets a happy ending.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah I have a feeling you are going to be disappointed then.
Probably, though there is small hope that skyler will mourn for him. She knew why he was doing all this even though she was horrified at how it changed him and their lives. I also think walt jr is gonna break down when he hears his dad died.

iannis

Musty Nester
Well the original plan was to kill Jesse at the end of S1... so it's not the first time Gilligan has accidentally avoided some boneheaded crap.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Jeff Daniels winning that is fucking ridiculous. I can't even wrap my head around that kind of mistake.
Entertainment awards are as much if not more about the politics that goes on behind the scenes in the industry as they are about the quality of the performance/show/movie. The voters are bunch of fuckin' Hipster Kitties to. Once a show reaches a certain level of popularity they're completely over it.

With BB winning Best Drama, they probably felt that was enough love for a show that has gotten as much recognition as it has over the years.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
HBO has such a massive production operation now that they have the most votes at the Emmys. Period.

Goonsquad Officer
anyone know of an online source for watching breaking bad sunday night? normally I buy amazon video of it, but I think it takes a few days to become available.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Going to go through and lock in everyone's prediction in the OP later today, so make whatever edits you want now.

iannis

Musty Nester
While technically you could, anyone editing should be aware of the pussy shit nature of changing your bet at the last minute.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
What could have happened in the last few days to make editing bullshit? It's not like changing a sport bet at halftime

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Allow me to post something relevant to help you all finalize your predictions.

Lvdmb78.gif