Breaking Bad

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it should be a bannable offense to compare breaking bad with the walking dead.
smile.png

spronk

FPS noob
its sunday

no new breaking bad
frown.png

definitely going to rewatch from the beginning soon, I would highly recommend the 1080p bluray versions. The visuals are just stunning. Might wait until the second half blurays are out, since its supposed to have a shitload of new extras. The complete bluray collection is on amazon for $210 shipping Nov 26th, but dunno if something better is going to come along.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I just blew through the entire series this past week. I started last Saturday and finished the final episode last night.

I'm really glad I waited until it was all finished. There were so many nail-biting cliff hangers that it would have driven me crazy having to wait week-to-week and season-to-season. While it isn't the greatest show I've ever seen, I certainly rank it pretty high on my list and I'm impressed with how much they were able to do considering it was on basic cable instead of HBO/Showtime.

I will say that the final episode was very satisfying. It tied up everything nicely and didn't really leave me feeling cheated. (Hi2U Dexter!)

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Speaking of Dexter, I stopped when Tom Hanks kid and some crazy religious dude were the primary plotlines. Is it worth picking back up til the end?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I have asked several times about dexters final season and gotten no answers. Either they dont know or it really is that bad.

iannis

Musty Nester
Season 8 dexter islit-trah-lynot worth the time it takes to watch it.

You'll be much better off just playing minesweeper. More entertaining, too.

Edit: I didn't realize that was Tom Hanks' kid. He looks like a slightly slimmer version of Agent Noobie from NCIS. I thought those two were related.

That's right. I watch NCIS sometimes. Bring it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that someone must be you. dont you find it the least bit ironic that you have an avatar of my favorite character from my favorite TV show while saying i have horrible taste?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
You know you have a bad reputation for taste when the sickest burn you can pull out is 'we like the same character, bitch'.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I watched all of the episodes up until the 3rd to last, I think, and just gave up. I just can't. I can't. It was so, so, so bad.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I watched all of the episodes up until the 3rd to last, I think, and just gave up. I just can't. I can't. It was so, so, so bad.
man up! i found it was helpful to focus on the most inane parts, like how bad of a child actor harrison was and i was ok with him dying everytime he saw blood. YES, that's what dexter made me, pray that kids would die so the pain would stop!