Breaking Bad

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I couldn't make it through it. I got about 6 minutes in.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On this week's short attention span theater...

O15Dtj6.gif

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
like many have said, i give 2 shits about saul...
Now a prequel with Gus... wtf, this should have been in the works season3, Gus and all the salmonecas!, hell even see the recruitment of gale

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Wow that jimmy Fallon sketch was beyond terrible. and I don't even hate jimmy Fallon. They recreated the show as a setup for humor but didnt actually do anything with it...at all. Serious PSA: don't watch that under any circumstance. For whoever linked it: may god have mercy on your soul

Lenas

Trump's Staff
The only funny parts were Aaron's boo, Bryan's pizza throw and fucking Leno at the end. Only funny thing Jay has ever done.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Better Call Saul can have a ton of Mike in it.

"Michael "Mike" Ehrmantraut was a former Philadelphia police officer who worked as the the Head of Corporate Security at Los Pollos Hermanos, hit man, consigliere, and enforcer in Gustavo Fring's crystal meth operation. On occasion, he served Saul Goodman as a private investigator, cleaner, and fixer."

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck. "Better Call Saul" has to be an epic trolololol. What a worthless idea for a show.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Better Call Saul is a troll title for a show where Gus and Mike are the main characters, set as a prequel to the main show.