Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Show me where I claimed it wasn't a horrific and inhuman thing to do to a child. Doing horrific and inhuman things doesn't make you a sociopath, and being a sociopath doesn't make you do horrific and inhuman htings.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Voyce, you are arguing with someone that is playing pedantic games about baby rape. Best to just let his ignorance stand. He and Seananigans can get a double room in hotel pieceofshit.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Unless your* argument is that babies aren't people, you're being an idiot.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Wat? Khalid is closer to the mark, although I'm not playing a game nor am I the one ignorant about what a sociopath is.
Ok, so we agree that you're being stupid. I'm not going to continue this type of argument with you, you're just going to have to accept that I've given you an idiot card to hold for the rest of class.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ok, so we agree that you're being stupid. I'm not going to continue this type of argument with you, you're just going to have to accept that I've given you an idiot card to hold for the rest of class.
Whatever floats your boat bro.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
reading that article you'd think there was something uniquely wrong with all white people.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
My father is Half Sicilian, a Quarter Greek, and dark as most Middle Easterner's/south Americans but they don't usually have a check mark for Southern Italian.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Screenshotted>
My father is Half Sicilian, a Quarter Greek, and dark as most Middle Easterner's/south Americans but they don't usually have a check mark for Southern Italian.
your dad is a sand American Inventor. he made all that other shit up so you wouldnt feel bad about being a sand nigglet.

iannis

Musty Nester
Make no mistake. If raping babies cured aids we would create an entire underground bunker full of baby rape and sell it in pill form. And we would proclaim it to be amedical miracle.

And I'm not sure if it would be sociopathic. In fact I'm pretty sure that by definition it wouldn't be.

I guess the question you have to ask is, "Is it worse to have AIDS, or is it worse to rape babies?"

And that's a tough one. Because we actually do have to ask ourselves those sorts of questions at the frontiers of biological research.

If the perfect world was predicated on one lonley little girl crying by herself in a dark closet, and you had a ticket into this world, what would you do with it?