Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its a persona. His name is "PFT Commenter" started out mocking the dumbass commenters on this site Pro Football Talk. You shouldn't really need to know that, or anything about sports, to recognize the sarcasm.

Chesire_sl

shitlord
White male privilege ? Is that when you tell your son who is having a tiff with some african american youfs at school. Just be patient , this is the best time of their lives. When you get up and get on after high school .Damn near gurantee you can look forward too sending them wish you were here vacation cards , just make sure to put the correct inmate number on the envelope.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
White male privilege ? Is that when you tell your son who is having a tiff with some african american youfs at school. Just be patient , this is the best time of their lives. When you get up and get on after high school .Damn near gurantee you can look forward too sending them wish you were here vacation cards , just make sure to put the correct inmate number on the envelope.
Nah, that's nerd privilege. And it's everyone that isn't a nerd, not just the black ones.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
We never had any black kids in my High school, it was a public HS too. Save one half black daughter of a NBA player. New England pretty much has almost no black people beyond a few shitty small cities in CT like Bridgeport (the Detroit of the North East), New Britain, Hartford, and part of New Haven.

Growing up in Southern CT we kids were taught to ignore them, unless they were in areas they should not be, in that case be wary and likely call the police. "don't go to black areas" was pretty ingrained in us at a very young age. Honestly I don't understand why the culture in CT does not get more attention because it always felt like almost apartheid to me.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
As a DREAMER I am very thankful I was born looking white so I could get a real job in corporate America.

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Checking my privilege today.

As of 10:30 AM I've driven around a bit in an old Honda and have done no work despite it being a weekday. Bought a 5 dollar Hot n Ready pizza and ate as much as I could over the hood of my car, then discarded the box on the pavement. Went back to my house and drank a beer slowly while standing around aimlessly out front, staring at anyone that walked or drove by.

My whitey-sense tingled , I think it was the property value lowering slightly so I immediately aborted the experiment. Total time abandoning privileged white behaviour was 180 minutes.

Thoughts; Felt like a gross scumbag instantly, littering was the worst part. Thoroughly enjoyed drinking in public, though. Instantaneous hyper-awareness of police squad cars. Nebulous hostility felt like the right thing to do, no explanation. Merely pretending to be poor or ethnic only further intensifies my desire to work hard and horde more money as I could never tolerate being that way. Fluffy blanket of privilege tightly wrapped around my soul again feels good.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
We never had any black kids in my High school, it was a public HS too. Save one half black daughter of a NBA player. New England pretty much has almost no black people beyond a few shitty small cities in CT like Bridgeport (the Detroit of the North East), New Britain, Hartford, and part of New Haven.

Growing up in Southern CT we kids were taught to ignore them, unless they were in areas they should not be, in that case be wary and likely call the police. "don't go to black areas" was pretty ingrained in us at a very young age. Honestly I don't understand why the culture in CT does not get more attention because it always felt like almost apartheid to me.
I didn't go to school with any black kids growing up in CT until my senior year when my school bused one in from some city, probably New Haven.

And who can forgot good old East Haven police, pretty sure a couple of them for away with unloading their guns on a black teen.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
i lived in a black/dune coon district for a few years and it was alright. i lost my nike coat. someone stole it. i was like 11. black people looked all the same. had trouble remembering names.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Worrying about the amount of SJW posting on RR recently...

The Soccer thread got a SJW derail because some of us felt a 31 year old man should not be acting like a 9 year old and threatening to quit becausehis employers did not give him a nice enough birthday present.

Fucking whitey holding down da black man.

Quote Originally Posted by Neki View Post
Isn't he on something like ?200K a week already?

Forgive me if I don't feel any sympathy for him

irrelevant, I don't think it's appropriate for anyone who's grown up in a 1st World Country to pass judgement on someone who was raised in a 3rd World Country
But us agents of the patriarchy are not defeated so easily.. We simply radiate oppression.

Quote Originally Posted by Neki View Post
So someone who was raised up in a 3rd world country gets a pass for using 'owner didn't shake my hand on my birthday' as an excuse to (allegedly) negotiate an increase on a contract signed only a year ago?

What is irrelevant is the background you come from.

I'm just making the point that it's impossible for anyone on this board to put themselves in his shoes, so check your white privilege before you comment, cracker
WE FAILED TO CHECK OUR PRIVILEGE GUYS

See, a white man simply can not talk about people of other races or sexes unless using unqualified praise.

White male posting is problematic and should stop.

Soccer 2013-2014 - Page 76

edit: bold part in quotes = SJW, top parts are patriarchy.

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit. That guy needs to grow some fucking balls. I bet his wife/boyfriend pegged him good that night.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
>white people comes to Murica.
>kills and wipes out Indian. Wins cultural/military war.
>builds greatest civilization on earth.
>unearned privilege.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
What country is still ruled by it's indigenous people? Some parts of China maybe? Actually wondering about that at the moment. Not stirring the pot, just a philosophical query for you fine upstanding gentlemen.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
because people who talk about neanderthals are scientists--not social justice warriors. all humans come from Africa. anyone who still live there are least evolved.

(i lied)