Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of white male privilege...I'll just leave this here.

Why do girls hate me so much? (ElliotRodger)(Youtube) - Bodybuilding.com Forums

rrr_img_67566.jpg
I love how this guy magically appears to help prove my points.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I love how this guy magically appears to help prove my points.
With your fantastic tutoring he'd have turned out to be Buffalo Bill, because having Buffalo Bill is better than Jason Baitman. You're a tool.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Why is dancing a SIN?

It's not that I like dancing, I don't particularly. But sinful?!?!

That strikes me as one of those strange puritan sects that aren't that bad, in fact there's an awful lot that's good about it, but some of it is just flat out weird. We don't have a lotta quakers down here. Besides for the man on the can of oats.
Dancing? I think you have us confused with the Amish. Or the movie Footloose.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Just on this point. I really think that women are delusional if they think there is ever enough feminism/moral outrage in the world that it will magically make them safe from the number of sociopaths out there. Like 4% of the population are sociopaths, and 2/3rds of them are male. So about 6% of men are just sociopathic rapists/abusers who will never, ever be corrected in their ways. They're genetically and mentally broken and completely immune from any sense of morality. So women will always have to take precautions against these men. That's a small percentage... but still a LOT of dangerous men out there.

But that doesn't change the fact that like 40% of men are entitled assholes who really COULD change if they wanted to.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Dancing is literally a dry run for sex. Now I'm not saying that dancing is just as bad as actual fornication, but it is a vulgar display of impure thoughts, and in a lot of respects is just as bad as masturbation.
Wait - dancing, masturbating, and sex are bad?
wtf did your parents do to you?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just on this point. I really think that women are delusional if they think there is ever enough feminism/moral outrage in the world that it will magically make them safe from the number of sociopaths out there. Like 4% of the population are sociopaths, and 2/3rds of them are male. So about 6% of men are just sociopathic rapists/abusers who will never, ever be corrected in their ways. They're genetically and mentally broken and completely immune from any sense of morality. So women will always have to take precautions against these men. That's a small percentage... but still a LOT of dangerous men out there.

But that doesn't change the fact that like 40% of men are entitled assholes who really COULD change if they wanted to.
How ignorant are you? Most people with antisocial personality disorder (sociopath) never commit a crime in their lives.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>

stop trolling, bro.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Was it James Fallon who was studying serial killers and realized his brain was the same as theirs? Genetics is only part of the story. A lot of people may have the "sociopath/psychopath" gene, but it's generally their upbringing that causes that gene to "turn on" -i.e. traumatic experiences or shitty parents. Most people with that gene, if leading a normal life, are actually less violent than your average Joe.

If you've got an hour to kill, really interesting stuff on it:

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>

Everyone has to be afraid of sociopaths, not just women.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Guise cmon, we all know Africa would be heaven on earth if not for the oppression of the white man. Really white men are just a scourge on this planet.

Look how great country's like Zimbabwe or South Africa have done since majority rule.
Well to be fair Europeans did kinda fuck them over hardcore with the whole imperialism thing. Arbitrarily demarcating the continent splitting ethnic factions or grouping opposing factions together didnt really help the situation. Look at Iraq, a country with boundaries specifically drawn to create vast amounts of ethnic strife.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
How ignorant are you? Most people with antisocial personality disorder (sociopath) never commit a crime in their lives.
What're you even talking about? The average person commits 3 felonies a day, given how stupid our laws are, so that can't even be possible.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Was it James Fallon who was studying serial killers and realized his brain was the same as theirs? Genetics is only part of the story. A lot of people may have the "sociopath/psychopath" gene, but it's generally their upbringing that causes that gene to "turn on" -i.e. traumatic experiences or shitty parents. Most people with that gene, if leading a normal life, are actually less violent than your average Joe.

There's a difference between having the genetic precursor for a condition and actively presenting the condition. About 6% of men are actively presenting the condition of sociopathy, while a high number of men have the MOA-A 3R genetic variant.

Unsurprisingly, about 6% of men are responsible for about 99% of all rapes. Unless you can cure sociopathy, you will never educate away the rapes.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>

Gotta wonder how his parents raised this kid. He felt "inferior" once he realized he had no girlfriend to present to his father. He deeply thought fucking a vagina was a holy grail and girlfriend would instantly boost his ego and his status as a man. He had wealth, schooling, I guess intelligence. Only thing left was a woman. Hence, his frustration at woman. Before his freshman years, he was full blown misandry and hated his classmates. It is also no fucking wonder a school that embraces partying and alienated this faggot who obviously wanted to follow their footsteps but couldn't.

This dude was also fucking racist to the core and thought of himself as a ubermensch. He ridiculed Asians for trying to score with a white woman. Calling them "silly Asians." He took a lesson in 4chan101 and took it to real life.