Call of Duty: WW II 2017

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Current CoD gameplay and WW2 just don't get along right now. They've gotten so far away from fundamentally sound shooter design that is literally just endless hallway maps to meet performance metrics and dozens of samey guns just to fluff content.

Some of them have been OK but WW2 is just bleh.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
BAR and Kar98k were the weapons of gentlemen. Also I hope they bring back grenades, been too long. MP44 was decent for everything, but did not excel at one single thing

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I've lost interest of CoD multiplayer a long, long time ago. But they always have amazing.. basically cinematic experiences for the single player. Usually just download it and maybe pick it up on sale later on, have never really been disappointed in their single players.

• 1Solidarity

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I've never once played CoD multi-player. It's all about single player story for me.

• 1Solidarity

colossalFISH

Silver Knight of the Realm
It'll never happen but I'd really like a campaign from the German Perspective. A campaign steamrolling France/ The Lower Countries would be baller.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I hope this has something like Return to castle Wolfenstein multiplayer. Because man that was some fun. But I know it won't. :( and will be a wasted opportunity.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Really safe play here by, whatever company is making this one. Fuck it, D-Day is always fun to play and it looks pretty. Not sure how different it can possibly be from CoD 2 etc

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Another american circlejerk-game. Yawn.

0.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
If any of you want to play the game right now (and cheat the system if you really want to), just go to Amazon and pre-order a physical copy of the game. They'll email you a code to use to create a CoD account to get into beta right now. Play for a few weeks, then cancel the pre-order, thus playing the game for free.

Go ahead. You know you want to.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If any of you want to play the game right now (and cheat the system if you really want to), just go to Amazon and pre-order a physical copy of the game. They'll email you a code to use to create a CoD account to get into beta right now. Play for a few weeks, then cancel the pre-order, thus playing the game for free.

Go ahead. You know you want to.

I got a better idea since we're friends on PS4. You do that and pass me the controller back n forth talking shit to 12 year old punk kids with blonde bangs.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
beta schedule, you can pre order on amazon or best buy, get a beta code, and immediately cancel your order

DCLRimQU0AQUlgI.jpg

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I think Keg doesn't get the reference but if we told him he'd try to play it cool and call us all fags.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
how do you know their hair color?

It's from someone you'd probably like because he shit talks punk kids, while looking like Freddie Mercury and bragging about winning 2 Blockbuster rental store gaming championships in the early 90's. Oh and likes wrassling.

IMG_8219.jpg

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob

beta on consoles Aug 25th, I think you need to have pre ordered to get access though

if you're a cod faggot like me who buys them yearly, digital, and plays sporadically you can wait until the next PSN $15 off $100 promo which should run sometime in Oct, this game doesn't launch until Nov. not a great $$ value but this kind of MP game I'd rather just own digitally than fuck around with discs