Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Is there a good dot timer add-on for Warlocks? I think I used to use DoTimer, but it hasn't been updated since 2012 and my client wasn't loading up with it installed.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I used Forte Xorcist for that, I think WeakAuras will do the same thing. There's also a mod called SPtimers I think that's a pick up from FX for Shadow Priests, might work.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm starting to have second thoughts about warrior. How long is the dungeon queue for DPS?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
On my DPS monk(lowbie) it was like 15 min each time. It kind of sucked. Probably worse at 90. I haven't queued yet on my Warlock.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Before I jumped onto the insta que train with Hatorade last night my que times were around 10 minutes.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm starting to have second thoughts about warrior. How long is the dungeon queue for DPS?
Its not nearly as good as Tank queues (4-15 minutes during primetime), I've been trying to catch up to you but haven't been able to yet.

Why second thoughts on Warrior?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Blah. Not sure if I want to give up instant queue.

How's heals queue?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Why second thoughts? I tanked nonstop last time I fulltime WoW'd. Just thinking about change.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Great thing too is you can set your loot priority to another specialization too. Can run dungeons as tank and pick up dps gear. Incredibly useful. Same with raids too actually that have personal loot :3

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Why second thoughts? I tanked nonstop last time I fulltime WoW'd. Just thinking about change.
Same, played bear tank / blood tank through cata and early panda but wanted something different. Although I might move my DK over later on because I do like playing a tank at higher levels.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Before I jumped onto the insta que train with Hatorade last night my que times were around 10 minutes.
It was nice to chain run lowbie instances last night with Hatorade tanking. We banged out about 10 levels in an hour and a half.

If you are worried about queue times make sure your dual spec is tank or healer. If you are pure dps then make friends with a tank/healer and rock through levels together.

Always clear ALL the bonus objectives!!!!

Took the extra time in Gnomergan to clear all the bonuses and it gave us 2/3rds a level when we finished at 30. Well worth it.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Was good times and I will group with Sorrow any time he was feral druid and healing me at one point when priest just ran the wrong way.

It was nice to chain run lowbie instances last night with Hatorade tanking. We banged out about 10 levels in an hour and a half.

If you are worried about queue times make sure your dual spec is tank or healer. If you are pure dps then make friends with a tank/healer and rock through levels together.

Took the extra time in Gnomergan to clear all the bonuses and it gave us 2/3rds a level when we finished at 30. Well worth it.
Get out of my head!

Vitality

HUSTLE

Idk about clearing stuff in gnomer some of it is super out of the way, as the tank I control the pace (given the healer is competent) I often duo with a healer that can keep up, I hit the Toxic guy then Electrocutioner (or whatever) then Thermaplug and then requeue for the instant refresh if the group got somewhat close to my DPS during the huge AE pulls through there. I went from 29-33 in 4-5 runs in a little under an hour (no xp modifiers on gear or bonuses).

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
For those on the fence we are over 40 people in the guild so far not including the 10 or less alts.

I think once we get some people to 100 we can start locking down some raid times.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Is your guys' server linked to Tichondrius at all? I've got some buddies playing ~2k rated mage/rogue/priest. We're unfamiliar with MOP raid content if that's a factor.

If we can cross realm that shit I can fund the guild bank with all kinds of stuff.

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ok I'm downloading now. I never really played WoW a whole lot. Please add me as a friend so I can learn the ropes and have someone to level with. I'm probably going to make a rogue, but maybe a warrior. Not sure yet.

ChicagoMedic#1214

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Is your guys' server linked to Tichondrius at all? I've got some buddies playing ~2k rated mage/rogue/priest. We're unfamiliar with MOP raid content if that's a factor.

If we can cross realm that shit I can fund the guild bank with all kinds of stuff.
Can't cross realm guild you would have to transfer over for all that. You can be battle.net friends and be invited on raids or PVP people but that is a little more time consuming.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Can't cross realm guild you would have to transfer over for all that. You can be battle.net friends and be invited on raids or PVP people but that is a little more time consuming.
Oh weird, I thought there was some cross realm features with that junk.