Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Come on, you all know warlock will wind up as the best in every single encounter*

*Possible edge to the cleave-god warriors.

Late tier raiding, which can last for a year plus, has looked the same way since BC. Warriors, Warlocks, mages are your consistent top three dps. You have a fifty fifty chance of rogues and hunters being strong for most of the xpac as well. Then you get the oddball patches where at least one of the hybrids (most likely feral or enhance) will go bonkers but they'll be nerfed out in the next patch. So basically if you want to be a top dpser in raids just roll a warlock/mage/warrior. If you enjoy hunter or rogue playstyle and can deal with being subpar for chunks of the xpac but with moments where you really shine then roll one of them. Playing a hybrid dps is a crapshoot on whether or not you'll actually be able to put out competitive numbers.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Warrior also has the upside of being able to spec out into a tank role, which is handy.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I actually might resub myself, I usually do at the beginning of an xpac. My wife would never get naked willingly, but she is pregnant so who knows. What's the going $$ on pregnant titties based on trimester?