Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
If we aren't able to maintain at least a solid 7/7 heroic level group I'll have to move to an EST server and whore myself out until I find a tolerable guild. It's not what I want, but I'm not going back to solo pugging and the other hyjal guilds are worthless to me with their raid schedules.

Even a guild that just spends one night a week on Mythic is probably enough to hold my interest.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
The guy who does 5 seconds of basic research before doing something and tells the person who made a mistake what he did to avoid the person's mistake?
The guy who likes to say I told you so over and over. I get it, I made a mistake. You can now go fuck off. Please say something else.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Well, it was a good run! I'll keep checking the wednesday night runs.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I looked at everyone's ilvl that signed up and almost everyone is 655-660 with some over that. And one level 97 that signed up, I dont know who that is

We rolling heroic this week

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I looked at everyone's ilvl that signed up and almost everyone is 655-660 with some over that. And one level 97 that signed up, I dont know who that is

The priest is me, it will be raid ready by Saturday if we have to drop to normal. Otherwise I'll bring something else for heroic. Should have been ready a few days ago, but leveling up other classes is a horrible slog when you've already done DK and hunter.

Also, I'll probably go back to blood DK as main spec for the last couple weeks of HM and starting into BRF unless enough other people step up for Tues night stuff. No idea what I'm doing beyond that, normal and heroic get boring too fast so I will have to figure out something for mythic. Trying to app for a mythic guild is about as annoying and convoluted as applying for a job writing bank software though, so who knows.

Elsebet

Peasant
We are quiet in guild since we don't raid but if folks want to do achievements on old content and need a hand, need help with invasions, or need a tank/healer for normal/heroic WOD dungeons feel free to let me know. My battle net id is Elsebet#1739 and my character in RR is Else. I only ask that you get on Mumble since I abhor typing instructions.
smile.png
We typically play 5-8pm PST.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The priest is me, it will be raid ready by Saturday if we have to drop to normal. Otherwise I'll bring something else for heroic. Should have been ready a few days ago, but leveling up other classes is a horrible slog when you've already done DK and hunter.

Also, I'll probably go back to blood DK as main spec for the last couple weeks of HM and starting into BRF unless enough other people step up for Tues night stuff. No idea what I'm doing beyond that, normal and heroic get boring too fast so I will have to figure out something for mythic. Trying to app for a mythic guild is about as annoying and convoluted as applying for a job writing bank software though, so who knows.
Saturday morning mythic wooo

alavaz

Trakanon Raider

If you are short healers, I will heal for you fellas. Try to let me know Friday night if possible cause I will not be getting up at 8am if no healing is needed
tongue.png
. Alavaz#1973

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Pandaria is pretty quick, did it with my Death Knight and I had to ditch quests in zones just so I could move on to see other zones. I didn't even see more than 3 of them.

I got to Valley of the Four Winds and was like, "fuck all these farmland quests", so found something that took me to Kun-lai Summit and banged out some quests there to finish it up.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If you are short healers, I will heal for you fellas. Try to let me know Friday night if possible cause I will not be getting up at 8am if no healing is needed
tongue.png
. Alavaz#1973
I can guarantee we are short healers. I'll add you later or you can add me Noodleface#1412

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
If we aren't able to maintain at least a solid 7/7 heroic level group I'll have to move to an EST server and whore myself out until I find a tolerable guild. It's not what I want, but I'm not going back to solo pugging and the other hyjal guilds are worthless to me with their raid schedules.

Even a guild that just spends one night a week on Mythic is probably enough to hold my interest.
I'm in the same boat.did Hists group blow up? Been out of the states so a bit out of touch.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think recruiting for mythic was quite a chore, so some of that crew are talking about moving their mythic toons to join mythic guilds on other servers. Come join the Saturday morning runs. We will be doing heroic eventually!

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I'm in the same boat.did Hists group blow up? Been out of the states so a bit out of touch.
We lost a couple of the guys that had transferred over recently and then things kind of snowballed after that. Hist has been MIA, but according to Krass the recruitment was just too big of a hassle. We had a really hard time on Sundays with that being so late in the week and my guess being most people capable of doing Mythic already being part of a lockout. So we have the group leadership and a couple of the more vocal people looking elsewhere and I just decided to do the same. Like Kreug up above, I would assume it's the conclusion most people come to.

Sad thing is if cross server was possible for Mythic this probably wouldn't have been an issue at all.

Still will keep toons on Hyjal for Noodlebros Saturday stuff though.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think recruiting for mythic was quite a chore, so some of that crew are talking about moving their mythic toons to join mythic guilds on other servers. Come join the Saturday morning runs. We will be doing heroic eventually!
Dude not eventually, we're doing heroic this week!

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
We lost a couple of the guys that had transferred over recently and then things kind of snowballed after that. Hist has been MIA, but according to Krass the recruitment was just too big of a hassle. We had a really hard time on Sundays with that being so late in the week and my guess being most people capable of doing Mythic already being part of a lockout. So we have the group leadership and a couple of the more vocal people looking elsewhere and I just decided to do the same. Like Kreug up above, I would assume it's the conclusion most people come to.

Sad thing is if cross server was possible for Mythic this probably wouldn't have been an issue at all.

Still will keep toons on Hyjal for Noodlebros Saturday stuff though.
Really it has nothing to do with anyone leaving, its the fact every week we recruit 2-3 and still don't have enough. Much easier for him to goto a Mythic guild and enjoy himself just being a DPS. I am only xferring off my tanks and leaving my other toons like Slaythe to do the Saturday Noodle Crew shit with.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, recruiting is a fucking job basically. One that doesn't pay very well, at that.