Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Got my rogue to 95 yesterday. It goes really fast hitting all the Bonus content. Trying to take my time and not miss anything the first time through. The garrisons are pretty fun.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I ran out of quests in Gorgrond. I only have one breadcrumb quest leading me to Talador, but I didn't complete Gorgrond. Half the map is still unrevealed. Any ideas? Trying to complete it before moving on.

Myst

Peasant
Last time I played wow was before MoP. I have an 85 War/Pal/Mage sitting on an empty server. I am debating purchasing the expansion and moving the Warrior to join you guys. The only problem is that I am on Alliance, and I would have to pay 25$+35$ to end on on Hyjal Horde. Is there a simpler way I am not aware of?

And If not, Would it be a big loss to start fresh? I do have like 130k Gold, crazy mounts, all the Heirloom items etc though. Debating it!

Vitality

HUSTLE
Portions of most maps are level 100 content for some reason, so don't feel bad, you shouldn't really stay in a zone for more than two levels if you're concerned with leveling speed.

You'll go back through the content at 100 and get stuff you missed for garrison resources, follower unlocks, and toys/trinkets.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Last time I played wow was before MoP. I have an 85 War/Pal/Mage sitting on an empty server. I am debating purchasing the expansion and moving the Warrior to join you guys. The only problem is that I am on Alliance, and I would have to pay 25$+35$ to end on on Hyjal Horde. Is there a simpler way I am not aware of?

And If not, Would it be a big loss to start fresh? I do have like 130k Gold, crazy mounts, all the Heirloom items etc though. Debating it!
I did it and it wasn't bad, about to start a fresh DK tonight instead of xfering one over as well.

Myst

Peasant
I did it and it wasn't bad, about to start a fresh DK tonight instead of xfering one over as well.
How does the 90 boost work? Should I start a fresh warrior, pick two professions, and then boost him? Will both professions be maxed out?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Don't know about the prof's but I made a level 1, boosted it and it throttles the spells it gives you slowly so you can learn the class. It was nice for a new War that it gave them in chunks and explained them.

Skrigg

Golden Squire
How does the 90 boost work? Should I start a fresh warrior, pick two professions, and then boost him? Will both professions be maxed out?
If you level up the character to 60 before paying for the boost you get whatever professions you selected + first aid boosted to 600, its well worth it imo.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Do you have heirlooms? One day probably.
I'd say a day or so as well, dungeons are pretty good up to 60. Especially with herloom gear and guild bonus.

Could cut it down to a few hours if you use the recruit a friend system with a buddy.

Myst

Peasant
I'd say a day or so as well, dungeons are pretty good up to 60. Especially with herloom gear and guild bonus.

Could cut it down to a few hours if you use the recruit a friend system with a buddy.
That's the problem. If I start fresh on Hyjal-Horde, I would be naked. All my heirlooms are sitting on Arthas-Alliance. I guess Ill go through the trouble of leveling to 60, because I would hate having to max out mining.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You can mail heirlooms cross-server, though not sure on cross-faction.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Confirmed. It's account bound. You can do the same thing with mounts and pets as well.

Tip: *Pets are one of the few ways to transfer gold cross-faction and cross-server due to the account bound nature of them when learned and then uncaged and put on the AH*

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I got my Druid tank to 60 in 21 hours. I only had leg and head heirloom and just tanked dungeons the entire time. Averaged about 2 minute queue times.

Myst

Peasant
Confirmed. It's account bound. You can do the same thing with mounts and pets as well.

Tip: *Pets are one of the few ways to transfer gold cross-faction and cross-server due to the account bound nature of them when learned and then uncaged and put on the AH*
So I should spend all my gold on Pets, send them cross server and sell them there? I don't know anything about pets, are there a select few that would be easier to sell? I have 130k I wouldn't mind transferring.