Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Sweet treasure chest guide - I don't know if its just me, but I've gotten like 10+ toys off random shit, rare mobs, treasures etc. Haven't used any of them yet but some of them sound pretty rad.

Needless

Toe Sucker
the eternal retrieving characters list
edit: finally beat that boss.
load screen boss is too stronk

GrizzlyCL

Lord Nagafen Raider
I keep getting stuck at 90% on the loading screen. I'm really hoping its not an add-on problem that I have to remove an add-on, wait in queue, see if it works and then try again if it doesn't.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I keep getting stuck at 90% on the loading screen. I'm really hoping its not an add-on problem that I have to remove an add-on, wait in queue, see if it works and then try again if it doesn't.
Lots of people having the same problem. I doubt it's an add-on. There was no patch, so if your add-on was ok yesterday, it should be fine today.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Doing the horde oneLinktonight If I get the chance to play at all.

Had no idea treasure chests even existed.
just went around and grabbed a couple, they aren't technically justs just for an FYI.. they're random things like in Talador-a little coin under a bridge in the river gave a tank trinket + gold, then there was a sword lodged into the ground in another location.. a barrel of fish etc.

Seems totally worth doing though. I'm definitely going to install that addon. I'm just scared i'll be locked out since im already logged in
frown.png
for now i'll just keep using the pictures lol

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
These queue times on hyjal are killing me. I may end up just leveling my mage on another server and then transferring him over once I can log in without having to wait an hour and a half just get a "disconnected from the server" message and have to start the queue all over again.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
If they had dice as an icon this would be a super easy choice, but they do not. As far as colors they do not have a red for icon or borders, they have hot pink or orange. In a perfect world we would have a Black Background with Red Dice and Border to match our forum theme, but alas they do not so here are a few ideas ...

Since Rerolled does not scream dragon or scary beast I went with two icons with clean lines. For colors I think the Black and Yellow stand out and provide a nice contrast so you can actually see the design.

rrr_img_82292.jpg
rrr_img_82293.jpg

Or because we are a social group, nothing says social like Beer Mugs

rrr_img_82294.jpg

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
That is the one I grabbed this from, I have no clue how to get the gif to work as my avatar.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Is that right now?.. good thing i've been slapping my space bar to keep me from going afk once in awhile while i finish up work lol

also, who actually wears tabards? shit.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I was on earlier and got halfway to 93. But I'm getting on a plane and won't be back for 8 days, enjoy the arctic weather, peasants! I'm bringing a loincloth and a box of condoms!

Will join you @ 100 shortly after.
smile.png

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Me and 3 friends are going to switchand join you guys if there is still room for filthy casuals... As soon as the damn servers stabalize