CFB 2013-2014

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
PTTS does indeed suck ass. Write the stupidest fucking tickets just to be dicks. But the whole "walk a mile in my shoes" bullshit...... just stfu up and play Johnny. Plenty of hot women and alcohol in College Station.
When is he ever in College Station, he took an entire semester of online classes and everytime he tweets a photo he is somewhere else. I saw an A&M recruit tweet saying JFF needs to explain himself so that the recruits know if College Station sucks or not.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Looks like Baylor is the current reigning national champion...if the national championship were a title belt(like boxing) that you hold onto until you get beat, then it passes to the team that beat you.

Started with Minnesota in 1936:

http://i.imgur.com/7pe3HGi.png

(huge pic, so didn't embed)

taebin

Same trailer, different park
I've studied that picture for about 10 minutes, but still can't figure out what it's supposed to represent.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I already have all my future / first week bets in place.

Bama is prolly going to end the BCS era as champs.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hopefully the NFL would punish him. Think it's retarded that coaches flee the NCAA for the NFL when they know they've been caught.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It is retarded the program that was caught cheating had a single scholarship taken away. Way to come down hard NCAA.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I hope the NFL follows along with the sanctions on Kelly, just to be consistent with they did to Prior/Tressel. He deserves some sort of ban/suspension. I am happy how it ended for Oregon, thought it would be much worse honestly.

EDIT: Tressel was suspended by the Colts until the 7th game of the season due to his involvement in the NCAA violations during his tenure as head coach at Ohio State.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
USC has lost more scholarships than Ohio State, Oregon, UNC, MSU and BSU combined. Certainly makes a lot of sense!!!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Can you break that down in scholarships given vs taken away.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
What? I'm not following given vs. taken away, each school has the same amount of scholarships to offer at any one time for football. The 45 scholarships that USC lost hasn't even been equaled by every single FBS school busted by the NCAA combined. Yet most of these schools were complicit in the violations whereas USC was not.

Rumblings are a lot of alumni will be pushing the school to sue the NCAA for damages once the McNair evidence is released showing the NCAA had jack and shit but didn't care.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Urban Meyer #2 and Chris Petersen #3? Stopped reading

*edit: Lane Kiffin and Charlie Weiss! Way to step out on a ledge Stewart Mandel, really breaking new ground here!

....okay I kept reading

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Urban Meyer #2 and Chris Petersen #3? Stopped reading

*edit: Lane Kiffin and Charlie Weiss! Way to step out on a ledge Stewart Mandel, really breaking new ground here!

....okay I kept reading
You still listening to your favorite station 103 the buzz?

LOL

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Ugh, hate those guys. No, outside of Football season I really don't listen much. Never got in to basketball outside of March Madness or College Baseball really either. Auburn did go to the sweet 16 one year while I was there which kind of got me interested. Anyways, no desire to listen to those idiots talk about football let alone sports I'm not interested in. Plus almost everyone that was remotely entertaining has left to go to 93.7 I think it is, which if it is even possible is more boring and stale that 103.7 was. These days I spend the morning and afternoon listening to local politics since it is applicable to my job and keeps me updated on legislation, etc...

This thread is just boring this off season. Need to troll bait harder.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ugh, hate those guys. No, outside of Football season I really don't listen much. Never got in to basketball outside of March Madness or College Baseball really either. Auburn did go to the sweet 16 one year while I was there which kind of got me interested. Anyways, no desire to listen to those idiots talk about football let alone sports I'm not interested in. Plus almost everyone that was remotely entertaining has left to go to 93.7 I think it is, which if it is even possible is more boring and stale that 103.7 was. These days I spend the morning and afternoon listening to local politics since it is applicable to my job and keeps me updated on legislation, etc...

This thread is just boring this off season. Need to troll bait harder.
need what, jooka, and dumar bro

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
JFF at it again.

http://rumorsandrants.com/2013/07/ex...ning-camp.html

Johnny Manziel was sent home from the Manning Passing Academy on Saturday afternoon by Archie Manning himself. Our source, who wishes to remain anonymous because of his connection to the camp, gave us the scoop after Manziel showed up tardy Saturday afternoon after being out on the town Friday night. The Texas A&M star reportedly enjoyed himself a little too much Friday night and rolled back into the camp at Nicholls State University some time around noon Saturday before getting the boot.