CFB 2013-2014

Fyro

Golden Squire
I suppose we had to lose eventually. Was a great run though. Grats to MSU they out played us and did a great job executing. We knew the defense was a liability, but the offensive playing was atrocious last night. Seemed like the coaches played scared. It was way to predictable. Oh well. Grats to Auburn and FSU for getting to the title game.
I am a Michigan fan. I knew OSU was a joke last week when we had the chance to outright win at the end of the game. 41-42 to a bad Michigan team is sign enough that you did not deserve the ranking you had.

Loved the win last night.

Also, only pretentious cunts use the tOSU. Yeah, THE Ohio State University, blah blah blah, it doesn't have anything to do with football, yet it's still pretentious. It has to do with OSU having multiple satellite campuses in other cities. THE Ohio State University is talking about the main one. Still they're fuckers, so don't use it.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yesterday didn't start well at all. OU won giving Texas a chance to actually win the Big 12. Then I had a beer pong game in which I hit zero cups. To make matters worse, Texas actually was tied with Baylor at half. Depression and panic started to set in with realization Mack might actually pull this bullshit off and come back for 2014. And then everything changed! Baylor crushed Texas and ended the Mack era. Thanks bears! I won three beer pong game in a row and OSU lost. What a great day.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
To clarify, the yell leaders don't grab their balls, they use their hands to lead the yells. Its the dudes in the stands who sometimes grab their balls.
We can all agree that whatever is going on with that male cheerleader thing, it is all really gay.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Got 6 tickets to the National Champ game, flight booked, brother lives about 10 min from the Stadium.

I love it when a plan comes together.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Got 6 tickets to the National Champ game, flight booked, brother lives about 10 min from the Stadium.

I love it when a plan comes together.
Congrats. I guess I'm too late to offer this phone number in case you needed help booking a package deal.

Ba97qHkIMAAXOF7.jpg:large

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You watched the game and enjoyed it, admit it.
Not sure why the negativity though - tOSU and MSU gave us an entertaining football game. My team lost, but it was fun to watch.

I suppose maybe if your self-esteem relies on maintaining a sense of superiority through vague affiliation with a sports team, then the negativity makes sense.
yeah sorry drunk posted and well Dumar and I go way back with 2006 NC. You are a classy poster though so don't take it personal. The truth is Brutus creeps me the fuck out.

At least you get to play in a bowl game.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
See you in a few weeks Joe! Cotton "disappointed" Bowl. I'll be going, Jerry World 20 minutes from my folks' place.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Nice, I went to the Cotton in 08 when we beat Arkansas, but I won't be going this year. Hell that might have been the last on that was actually at the Cotton Bowl stadium

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well the Texas coaching situation quickly devolved into a complete clusterfuck. According to sources, the President of UT, Bill Powers, is covering Mack Brown and trying to leave it completely up to MB or delay the process until after signing day (makes no fucking sense). He has been in a huge political battle with Perry and UT's Board of Regents over the past year or so. The BOR has been 5 in favor keeping him, 4 in favor of firing him. Well many of the regents protecting him want MB gone right now. So right after the reports come out that he is providing cover for MB, the Texas BOR sets a meeting and for the first time ever, sets the agenda to "discuss the employment of President Powers." I hate MB so much. He should have announced yesterday and made this easy for the school that pays him way more than he is worth. Now we are setting up for an epic power struggle. Fuck MB, bring on Saban!